Total Solution My progress diary.....

How many products do you have left?
I tell ya Exante is very unreliable these days. There's no trace between Madrid and the Canaries? Maybe it's stuck in customs? Happened to me once before.
Do you have a plan B?

I don't have enough for Tomorrow... one one pack of porridge! Should have ordered sooner but the last order came in a few days - so I never thought it would take more than a week to get here.

Any suggestions? What 3rd party sites are there that you would recommend?

Panic!!! ‍♀️

Hey Laura,

I don't have any suggestions other than possibly doing a 6-800 daily calorie intake of Atkins...

Your tummy should be climatised to smaller meals...

if you make it look highend eat very slowly and pretend each mouthful is your last, a small amount will get you through. Similar for lunch or dinner, if you can just have 2 meals in the day a little larger portion in the evening, but condition yourself to think it's a product...

No dressings of any kind other than a few drops of infused olive oils with chilli or herbs of some kind you like... no balsamic or citric ... smoked haddock or something flaked... charred or grilled broccoli.

Ridiculous why it's taking so long, who knows maybe Spanish Santa will surprise you tomorrow... fingers crossed.

Stick to leafy greens so you can much and saviour each leaf drink loads of water with it and you'll be really full..

Don't know how many weeks you order in one go...

Also, do you get egg whites there certain you donif memory serves ... one whole egg with 3 egg whites some herbs basil is always really strong and great taste with some Green leaves on the side... if you plan and stick to these simple meals for the days until you get your next batch you'll still be in ketosis and lose the lbs...

Sorry can't think of anything else...

xxxx

OK here is an example of things I ate when I was in a bind...or better if you have a myfitnesspal account - you can get your calorie and carb count there

lowcarbreplacement.png

If it's for a couple of days you should be OK.... just things to watch out for - high sodium content, not bad per se, it will just make you retain water and I don't want you to be discouraged to see the scales shoot up - forewarned is forearmed o_O

Hope this situation gets resolved quickly though, just ridiculous! Anyway, for the third-party, I ordered through Approved food http://store.approvedfood.co.uk/search?terms=exante&quick=1
They were OK with regards to shipping, I just wanted the peanut butter cheesecake delights which Exante had for like a second this Spring!

Good Luck Laura

Mine took over a month to get to Turkey but it did eventually arrive in dribs and drabs apart from one box of shakes which they've only just dispatched! Also had to pay tax on the largest box.

Hey Laura,

I don't have any suggestions other than possibly doing a 6-800 daily calorie intake of Atkins...

Your tummy should be climatised to smaller meals...

if you make it look highend eat very slowly and pretend each mouthful is your last, a small amount will get you through. Similar for lunch or dinner, if you can just have 2 meals in the day a little larger portion in the evening, but condition yourself to think it's a product...

No dressings of any kind other than a few drops of infused olive oils with chilli or herbs of some kind you like... no balsamic or citric ... smoked haddock or something flaked... charred or grilled broccoli.

Ridiculous why it's taking so long, who knows maybe Spanish Santa will surprise you tomorrow... fingers crossed.

Stick to leafy greens so you can much and saviour each leaf drink loads of water with it and you'll be really full..

Don't know how many weeks you order in one go...

Also, do you get egg whites there certain you donif memory serves ... one whole egg with 3 egg whites some herbs basil is always really strong and great taste with some Green leaves on the side... if you plan and stick to these simple meals for the days until you get your next batch you'll still be in ketosis and lose the lbs...

Sorry can't think of anything else...

xxxx

Thank you so much for the advice.... I'm chasing Exante now, although the customer support don't seem particularly interested in trying to resolve it. I ordered a months supply.

I'm trying to keep it low carb, low calorie but i'm not organised enough! Been rushing about today. I'll sit down tonight and try to plan for the next few days. In the meantime, hopefully my order will arrive.

Thanks again - Hope all is good with you! :)

OK here is an example of things I ate when I was in a bind...or better if you have a myfitnesspal account - you can get your calorie and carb count there

View attachment 188083

If it's for a couple of days you should be OK.... just things to watch out for - high sodium content, not bad per se, it will just make you retain water and I don't want you to be discouraged to see the scales shoot up - forewarned is forearmed o_O

Hope this situation gets resolved quickly though, just ridiculous! Anyway, for the third-party, I ordered through Approved food http://store.approvedfood.co.uk/search?terms=exante&quick=1
They were OK with regards to shipping, I just wanted the peanut butter cheesecake delights which Exante had for like a second this Spring!

Good Luck Laura

I already feel like I'm off the wagon, although i am trying to be very selective. I'm an all or nothing kind of gal. It's easier for me to stick 100% with Exante than to try and plan!! Oh dear.

I'll have a look at myfitnesspal - and try to sit down and plan tonight for the next few days. I'm glugging away at my water as i always do.

In the meantime I'll keep chasing Exante :-(

Gosh, I feel sorry for you truly! I got such bad (despondent actually) customer service with my last 2 missing orders that I had to get nasty for them to get that I was upset. Then she sent me the cs performance ratings form! Crazy crazy world we live in. I hope you get yourself organized in time. Please hang on ok?

Hey Laura,

I can be like that, all or nothing, but accepting having to be a little fluid has been a challenge and if I knuckle down and do accept that I can continue with my goals, for you maybe with 2 healthy choice meals and lots of sipping water you can stay on track until your order arrives. And the thing is it will arrive.
Your numbers are so good, your practicing for after you reach target, if looking it like that or another way that helps you all the better.

Keep putting your choices in your posts until you packs arrive for accountability if that helps... any tricks can only be good?

XOXOXO

Last edited:
Hey Laura, Where are you - I hope you're doing ok!

Hello!! I made a last minute decision to go to Scotland for the weekend! Just back....
Still no Exante package although have been chasing them. I did pick up some alternative shakes while I was away. Although they won't last long, but hopefully I can tick by until package arrives... if it arrives....
So I need to get back on it and I will.
I have tried to be careful but I know I have put on at least a few llbs.
Will get back on the scales and back in the zone... I promise!
How are things with you?

Hey Laura,

I can be like that, all or nothing, but accepting having to be a little fluid has been a challenge and if I knuckle down and do accept that I can continue with my goals, for you maybe with 2 healthy choice meals and lots of sipping water you can stay on track until your order arrives. And the thing is it will arrive.
Your numbers are so good, your practicing for after you reach target, if looking it like that or another way that helps you all the better.

Keep putting your choices in your posts until you packs arrive for accountability if that helps... any tricks can only be good?

XOXOXO
Thank you for your advice... I'm still waiting for my Exante package....

My package is now on the Island!! Hopefully it'll be delivered tomorrow and then I can properly get back on it. What a nightmare... 3 weeks I've been waiting for package to arrive. I probably need to place my next order again soon incase the next one takes as long!

Last edited:
I am officially back on plan! Yesterday was day 1. I feel positive today too - could be the sunshine

How are you doing ?

Guess what..... almost a month later my package has just been delivered!!! At last, i can properly get back on it!

When i went to Scotland last weekend i bought some 'alternative' shakes, but they weren't filling me up and are pretty horrible... so i ended up doing 2 shakes and a meal. I have been as good as i can be without the exante products. I'm an all or nothing kind of girl - once i'm in the zone i'm ok, its just getting back into it. Now that i have FINALLY received my products I am back with you all properly!!! I better place my next order so that it arrives before my supplies run out again!!

Well done to you for sticking with it yesterday! I will be back 100% by tomorrow. I need to up my water - normally manage 3-4 litres a day but i think i am only doing about 1-2 litres. I need to get back on the scales, which i have avoided since the 23rd of September when i came off plan for the wedding I was going to. Scary thought, but will weigh in tomorrow morning and then i want to get back to weighing in on a Monday as it makes me stay on plan at the weekends.

Do you have any more trips planned? Hope today is a good day for you too! :)

Back