Total Solution My progress diary.....

Laura, where are you? Just checking up here
Hope everything is OK and you are super busy or on another surprise trip! :D

Hello - I'm here!!

Had a weird week last week. Was being good but a couple of 'social' activities ruined things a bit for me! It's very hard trying to be TS and sociable - you can't exactly go into a restaurant and whip out an Exante shake! Anyway i'm 100% on it, i need to be or i will undo all the hard work i put in before. Forgot to get on the scales before but i feel like i've been off the wagon i've probably put on about 4-5 llbs! Eeek!!! My incentive is to get that off this week. I am going nowhere next weekend - i need to stay on the wagon. As i have said before, once i am 100% on the zone, i'm ok!

Thanks for checking up on me - if you don't hear from me - please hound me to make sure i am on it!!!

How are you getting on? Are you home again - I don't know how you manage with all the travel you do.

Will update diary again tonight. Anyway have a great Monday!

Laura

Glad to hear it! I'm home bound this week i think. Traveling and VLCDs are compatible if you can get away from the dinners and do "drinks" - then it ends up being club soda for me, sometimes to take the edge off, tomato juice :)

Hi All

Hope everyone having a good day so far!

So yesterday went ok - I ended up having an extra shake though as i was so hungry later on. Still, better that than eating something i shouldn't. I'm on track today, although TOM and the headache is starting to kick in - but i know i just have to stick with it.... its worth it!

Tried the Strawberry and Banana smoothie yeaterday - not a fan. Felt like it was a bit watery and i thought it would be the opposite - even though made as per the instructions. So I will stick with the shakes!

Anyway, will try and update again later!

Laura

Good for you sticking to it! Smoothies sounded like they'd be watery to me.
TOM skip me this month, let's see if it comes in November - the cravings around that time did not skip me however!
Have a great day:D

My head!!! Gosh what a terrible headache i have.... Early night for me, going for a bath in a while and then to bed to get rid of the headache but also to resit eating...

Hope everyone else is good.

BUUUT you're being 100% so it's all good. Re the headaches, I don't know why sometimes they're so strong and at other times it's easy peasy. Are you drinking your water properly?

I also went to bed to resist eating so, and I was really tired as well.
Today is a new day though - so good luck to us both :D

Hello - Yes I am drinking about 4 litres of water of a day! I always drink a lot of water, i'm not keen on sugary drinks. The water is the easy part for me!

It is always horrible for me forthe first 5-6 days when i get back into TS 100%. Just gotta work through it. I know that after that i normally have bags of energy and start feeling much better. Just a struggle to get there sometimes....

Hope you are having an easy and successful day. :)

Hi all,
I hope you don't mind me popping in, I only started today. This chat has been really helpful for me! It's lovely to see the honesty with incorporating a VLCD into real life. What have been your favourite products so far?
X X

Hi Blondegal!

Hope you are getting on ok, it’s tough to start with but stick with it - believe me I know!! I have had a 3 day headache which hopefully is staring to wear off now!!!

I tend to stick with the shakes, bars and porridge! I’m not a fan of the soups or pastas. But there are some things I haven’t tried - I am going to try the curry as it has been recommended!

Are you doing TS? Keep us posted on your progress! Good luck!

Laura

Hi All

I have been so busy I just haven't had a chance to check with you all.

So I kind of went a bit off plan on Saturday as i was invited to go somewhere really nice and just couldn't say no. I wasn't terrible, i did try to be good! Anyway i got straight back on track although its a struggle i'll be fine!

It's just so hard to be sociable on Exante!!!

Anyway need to really go for it from now til Christmas and try to reach target.

How is everyone else getting on?

Laura

How are you doing Laura?

I can’t wait to get back home if that makes sense. Spent 4 days sailing and now we’re back on land in Syracuse. Will be heading up to Palermo for some educational entertainment (museum ) and last minute shopping on Thursday and we should be heading home Friday maybe. I need to be back on Exante by Sunday for sure!!!!

Anyway, hope you’re doing good
Xx

Hello!!

I fell off the wagon for a while, for various reasons or another.... but i'm back on the wagon!

How is everyone?

Laura :)

I know that you, once you get back into your groove you will be 100% focused and driven - the first days are the toughest. Have you gotten on the scale?

Hello... So I struggled on Monday.... but I'm in the zone. ... Tuesday was a bit easier. The water is the easy part for me - staying away from savoury food is the hard part!! Need to get back to updating my diary more, as it helps me to stay focused.

How is everyone else doing?

I know that you, once you get back into your groove you will be 100% focused and driven - the first days are the toughest. Have you gotten on the scale?
I'm avoiding the scale at the moment - I know i need to get on it but i just feel so bloated!! Will weigh in over next few days and suss out the damage.... just need to pluck up the courage!!

Back