New and so confused.

Bless you. I feel the pain of the alarm clock buzzing in your ear and the warmth of your bed begging you to stay lol.
Well done on your loss. That's brilliant. Keep it up. Here's to a new slimmer you for the summer

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Quickie post before porridge and black coffee, still no ketosis.... But the fairy came again I'm shocked and stunned that she may have stolen as much as 7lb since Tues and it's only Friday!!!!!, holding that thought will keep me going, good luck all xxxx

Sharon are you just checking on sticks? Have you any other symptoms? Massive well done on your loss.
I've wi this morning and I'm not happy with myself which is probably a good thing as it will spur me on to do well

I'm not sticking to a specific plan mixing up slimming world with healthy eating, and calorie counting, hope things are going well for everyone.

Well this game is a case if whatever works lol. I'm a true believer of there being a diet for each of us an we need to try lots and tweak lots before we find one to suit us.
Hope it's going well for you.

Hiya, yup checking with ketostix, haven't felt hungry today and just starting to feel a bit euphoric so hoping Mrs Ketosis will have come to stay by tomorrow, so chuffed about the loss so far, must stop hopping on the scales but a loss is my motivation to be good x

Wooooooo that's brilliant. How long have you been space dieting?

200g courgettes and some steamed haddock, saving a choc n mint shake for later if I get desperate. How you guys all doing? X

I started Tuesday morning Hun, I have had a few hard boiled eggs and some lean ham on the first two days too, trying to stay carb free with any wee snacks x

That's a good idea. I'm thinking of having an extra shake after dinner if I need to. I'm so tired. Just falling asleep. Not sure if it's lack of food but not sure what else it could be.
Wow so that loss is in 3/4 days?

Yup will be one week on Tues morn so that will be the recorded weight, going for a nice pamper bath and scrub with my Elemis goodies ( non food rewards ) keep ur chin up the first three days are the worst x

Oooooh that sounds like heaven. Kids are in bed and I'm just about to have dinner. Opted for the cottage pie tonight. I may have to change the spag Bol as wasn't 100% but might try adding a little veg to it next time

How was the cottage pie?, I'm just chilling watching the soaps and although I'm not actually hungry I'm fancying picking .... Willpower. Com x

It wasn't that nice. It started off ok then became bland and cardboard like. I'm going to ask the company if I can exchange all my meals for more shakes and bars.

Couldn't finish all my dinner so I had half a bar. Hmmmmm I'm not doing so well at this diet :0(

It's early days, you will be fine, it's not forever it's a means to an end. I just had a choc n mint shake but with water not sk milk. I have got a cuppa with sweeteners n a dash of sk milk too, figure it's better to go that than risk going totally off the rails. I'm boiling a few eggs to take to work tomorrow as I'm on a. 15 hr shift and I know where the biscuit tin is and I really don't want to mess it up this early , it's all psychological for me, one bad day and I blow it good x

You and me both. Biscuits are just an easy grab aren't they!
How was your shake with water? I was just about to ask what you make them with actually.
I've sent an email asking for an exchange. I hear what your saying but I just don't think I can tolerate them for that long. Tomorrow will be muesli and shakes. I might try the soups. Have you tried them? The chicken one doesn't sound too bad. From reviews it sounds like it smells like a chicken cup a soup but tastes like mushroom lol. I like mushroom!

I had a cream of veg one, it was powdery but edible, I did put it in a bowl and eat with a spoon to make it last longer. It's okay if ur hungry tho. I tend to have those stock things as a tasty inbetween snack, I imagine you could use a bit of the liquid stock neat to make the savoury things taste a bit better. I allow myself 220mls of sk milk a day, enough for one shake. The choc. mint one is the K€€ Diet and they are four items a day plus milk n 200g veg

I think I could muddle through but not with the meals. I honestly don't think they could be made to taste better at all. It's ok. I think I could live with the muesli shakes and soup. I could even put some chicken and broccoli on the soup for a filling dinner.

Back