New and so confused.

Hopefully they will let you exchange them, I must admit I'm not so keen on the bars. , I found the Atkins bars more filling but they are convenient to stick in ur bag to take out, you used to be able to get the shakes in ready made cartons x

I'm not worried about making the shakes as a pint of milk is easy to buy in a garage and I don't mind pouring some away. Not ideal but better than buying a sandwich or something.
They do have an exchange policy so will see what they say when they reply to my email.
How was work?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Work was good thanks always feels a bit odd when I gave only done a 7.5hr day, feels like I've not finished what Zi started. Best get to bed for the killer shift tomorrow x have a good sleep and tackle tomorrow with a renewed head on, you have done so well to lose so much ready you can do this last bit. Think of that lovely holiday coming up!!. We are camping in Isle of Wight beginning of August with the boys. (12, 10, 7) x

We love camping........well caravanning lol. We are off on 24th to a place in goudhurst kent with my old crew mate and her hubby and kids. Should be easy as she's doing the cd so we can shake together lol.
We are off to argeles in aug but flying down this year as the children want to go on a plane. I think I'm going to miss my home comforts lol

Phew finished for this week, day off tomorrow!!, still being amazingly good on the diet, how are all you guys doing with yours? X

Hope they weren't too bad last night!
I'm doing ok. Major headache yesterday that's gone now. Hubby and my son have both told me my breath stinks.......thanks!!!!
I'm being good and not feeling so hungry. Just making the shepherds pie with bubble and squeak topping. Will post on here later and let you know what it's like. Decided that I'm going to do the 2 shakes and a vlc meal in the evenings that hubby is off and I'm not working. When I'm working I will probably do 3 shakes as will be easy.
Made cakes and homemade pizza with the kids and didn't lick the bowl pmsl. The pizza looks good though .....step away from the pizza. Phew. I love water. Straight over the top of left overs to stop me picking.
How's everyone doing?

It was scrummy. Although I have to say I won't be using parsnips in the mash again. It didn't ruin it as such but I think the taste would have been that bit better without it. Will post the recipe in a min

Shepherds pie with bubble and squeak topping

Serves 4. 353cals per serving

1lb lean beef (shepherds) or lamb (cottage) mince.
1 onion chopped
2 carrots chopped
1tbsp plain flour (I used half tbsp)
1tbsp tomato purée
1tbsp Worcestershire sauce (I didn't have any so used a tsp of dried chilli flakes)
450ml beef stock
1 1/2lb potatoes peeled and cut into chunks
2 parsnips cut into chunks (I will leave these out next time)
250g Savoy cabbage
Knob of butter
Milk (I forgot to add this)
Salt and pepper

Preheat oven to has mark 4-5 180-190c (I put mine on 190 fan oven)
Dry fry mince onion and carrots.
Stir in flour, Worcestershire sauce and tomato purée.
Add stock
Bring to boil and cook until carrots are soft

Place potatoes and parsnips in a large pan and bring to the boil for 10mins then add cabbage in for 10mins or until all soft.
Drain and mash with knob of butter, milk and season with salt and pepper.
Put mince in oven proof dish spoon bubble and squeak on top and cook for approx 25-30mins

How is the shepherds pie low carb with the potato parsnips and flour in it, or have I missed the point???, glad ur feeling better, my mouth tastes a little funky too, think I will be getting some form of breath freshner or mints any good suggestions which ones are best. X

Doh , just retread ur post Cheryl, one low cal meal when Hubster is about, won't that bring you out of ketosis tho, I have to be spot on or the second I eat something I shouldn't I will psychologically blow the diet, reaffirm I'm a failure then stuff myself silly x

Well I got it from the site of the diet I'm doing so hopefully not.
I'm not cooking anything other than they say I can. There are a few on their site and I've asked for more.

Sorry should say that I'm having 2 shakes and a meal sometimes and 3 shakes when I'm not hungry or at work

I've no idea. I'm allowed to chew sugar free gum twice a day for no more than 20seconds a time!
I'm going to email and ask about the meals and ketosis I'm guessing it keeps you in as your not eating above 70g

I have seen some sites sell minty film strips that are okay, I'm hoping as long as it's sugar free and not citric acid then it should be okay, I'm iff tomorrow so will do some more research xxx nite

Ooooh well let me know what you find out. I've just emailed the company so will let you know the reply.
Sleep well xx

Well the banana shake is gorgeous so all my food shall be swapped for chocolate and banana shakes as they are my favourites. So delicious and not like a diet shake at all.
Off to send my email to them. Wish me luck lol.
When are you both having a wi day? Are we all doing the same days? How much do you want to lose and when by? Sorry being nosey.
I want to lose 1st 4lb by the beginning of august pmsl. Doubt it will happen but who knows

Forgot to say "space diet starts here" is my diary. My thoughts and cravings lol.

I'm weighing on Tuesdays, so my first one is tomorrow, I'm just having the coffee au lait shake now, it's really nice and quite filling, Hubby got me a spa day as a treat for doing well so got that booked for the 31st of the month before we go on hols on the. 2nd August, I've got lots of weight to lose so just going the best I can for as long as I can x

I'm not a fan of coffee I'm afraid. Love the smell can tolerate......could tolerate chocolates and cake lol but just can't drink it. I've never done tea either.
Finger crossed for tomorrow. Can't wait to hear what you've lost. Is this your first week? Where are you off on hols?

Yup this is first week, we are off camping to the Isle of Wight in our lovely tent, bit more like glamping not roughing it lol x

Back