New Fangled November Angels - Calling all Newbies (and old timers)

Hello! I had a STS this week but have lost 6 1/2 inches since October, so although the pounds didn't drop this week at least the inches are dropping! xx

Updated for you wendy in wales , wackyjacky , devon dumpling , jerricebenton.

Well done on all your losses :)

Lost a total of 9 pouns this month. My last WI was on Monday and I lost 1.5.
Well doe everyone for a good month!!

Scouzer. X

Final week, week 5 and another 3 pound lost for me. Thanks icecreammad for keeping the stats up for Chuffy

Hey peeps,

Another 1 1/2 off this week for me!!

Thanks Icecreammed for keeping our thread updated

xx

Hi all , I haven't had a good couple of weeks, just not been following the plan at all.I was about to give up going to group ,then thought I would end up gaining weight. So have decided to carry on ,went to group tonight have gained 3.5lbs (over a 2 week period) ,if I can lose this , this month I will be happy. Sorry if I've rambled a bit ,just needed to share my disappointment in myself with you all !!

HI there.. i spotted the lnk on another thread and wondered if I could join the team .... not sure what info you need other than my goal for each month . I restarted SW ( alone not at club as pennies are v. short right now) on the 28th December so practically a new year start. My goal for January is 8lbs - hoping for a decent loss in the first week as I have been off plan for about 3 months ... if you still have spaces could you add me and let me know what I have to do to be part of it.
Many thanks :)

Hi, I used to be a SW angel. Can I rejoin? :D

My weight loss for this mth is 10lb.

Ive lost 1lb last Tuesday and 3lb yesterday.

Cheers

Back