Discover Nixnax's WW diary

Thanks liz :)

I'm so chuffed, I did it in 56.24 that's 4 mins quicker than last year, and last year I trained for 5 months lolz.

I think I had my personal trainer head on and refused to walk or stop. Oh and I got soaked through lol :)

Thank you so much for the sponsor :)

Xx

Ooo yay that's a great time! Very well done sweetie!! Oo it rained i know it was a bit mixed weather wise, that's a shame it stayed dry here! Ah well bet u were cool in that rain!
Ur welcome x enjoy a beer then Hun u deserve a treat!
X

thank you :)

Well I'm not noting my diary today as it is definitely over points. I don't want to know by how many. Draw a line and move on right?!

I'll be doing a 5 mile run tonight, legs are still rather achy but they need a good stretch out. They have had a good 32 hours rest.

this week is all running and studying, final exams on sat and sun, sooo nervous. this time next week I could be a fully qualified personal trainer! WOWIE :D Just need to get the body of one now!!

Bless u x u doin really gud Hun x good luck with ur exams lovey that's great news that u b an official trainer, u better charge me next time I ask ur fitness advice! Lol ;-)
Xx

Wow Hun, that's absolutely fab, best of luck with the exam, you can totally do it:) can't believe all this running you do, I absolutely hate running but my friend says she used to hate it before she started running regularly but now she's addicted! Maybe I'll think about starting:) hope you had a lovely evening xx

Good luck with everything Nikki!!

Sounds like you have a busy few days ahead but it will be worth it!!

Very inspiring! xx

Hello everyone.

thank you for the luck.

sorry i haven't been on much this week. been so busy.

Monday I couldn't run in the end, My legs were still aching a lot so I mowed the lawn instead :)

Went for a 5.7 mile run last night, and it near killed me. Was good to do though. Quite proud of myself for pushing myself. I could be a qualified personal Trainer in less than a week. I need to practice what I preach right?!

Kimbo I used to dispise it, and I can't say I enjoy as much on my own as when I'm with a group. But it does become addicted. You feel so refreshed after, and it's so good for blowing out cobwebs and bad moods.

Once i've qualified, i'm going to be setting up a beginners running group. I can't wait. I'm trying to think of an exciting name for my company.

Right todays diary

Breakky - Chocolate OSS (horrid but have 10 sachets to use) - 2.5

Lunch - Ryvita with light philly and baby plum toms - 4

dinner - Cod in parsley sauce with pasta - 8

14.5/20

Hi
The running club sounds a great idea wish I cud join u hun!
X
Oo just discovered those pink n whites v nice! So cheap too! X

Oo thought of a name for yr running group! Lol
'Cool Runnings' :)
X

cool runnings...ace name!! good luck with it...you are doing great :D keep it up!

Happy Friday nikki x

Morning :)

Cool runnings - I like it. Although I have chosen my company name. Neat Fitness :)

Happy friday.

I haven't really kept a diary at al this week. I know i was under points yesterday so that's all good and i'll be under points today. No going out tonight as I have my exams in the morning Booo.

Well I weighed this morning and guess what?! STS GRRRRRR.

Hunnie bun, you for sure are lossing inchs and toning with all your exercise. Your doing absolutely amazing! Do you keep measurements? I dont at the minute, but kinda thinking I should too so if I don't see a loss on the scales I mite see inch loss, just a thought:) Have a fab Friday chick xx

Hiya, thanks kim. I have been recording inch loss and in 2-3 weeks i've lost 1.5 inches off of everything. I want to see the scales move though. I know I should be happy but it is frustrating. at one point this week, i put on 2lb. Thank god that went again!
xx

Well done on choosing name Hun x

Oo STS better than a gain as everyone will tell u lol x

Very best of luck with yr exams sweetie xxx u can do it! xxx

Thank you hun, PMA PMA PMA :)

PMA oo wots that babs? I'm having a thick day lol x

Hi Liz PMA is Positive Mental Attitude

Well this weekend was good and bad. I passed my nutrition exam easy peasy.

I failed my practical :( but It really wasn’t my fault that I failed. My gym partner (also training to be a personal trainer) messed it up for me. When I was doing my exam on her I had her on the rower and she kept letting her spine curve giving her poor posture. I kept trying to correct her by telling her to lift her chest up, shoulders relaxed, head back etc and she wasn’t listening to me. THEN on another exercise (leg press) she kept pushing the seat back with her back instead of her legs. I noticed and kept saying to her push the weight through your heels, keep your bum on the seat and stop pushing with you back over and over and she wasn’t doing what I was telling her. So I failed for unsafe exercise. What I should have done was stop the exercise, but then I would have failed for not demonstrating it!! No win. Even my assessor said he was gutted that he had to fail me. He could see that I was trying to correct her and I did everything right, but he had to fail me for it.
I’m fuming! We were both shattered after 12 hours in the gym, I did everything within my power and gave it my all for her but she didn’t for me. She failed as well, but not as badly as I did. I’m not using her as my gym partner next time. I’m taking my boyfriend with me. He is so fit (military trained), I can practice and practice on him and I know that after a battering he will still be able to do one more session for my assessment. I can’t risk failing again!

So i'm all grumpy and am not counting points today as i'm going to a wedding reception tonight (on a monday???!!)

stood on the scales this morning though and have lost 1lb over the weekend.

Aw nikki I am really sorry for u Hun! Yr gym buddy was not helpful at all! Its not fair on u is it!!Wen can u retake it?

PMA for u today then sweetie! Enjoy wedding reception on a Monday indeed how odd but it will do u good sweetie, let ur hair down!
Well done on yr loss! I have put 4lb on! :-( so doin proper ww from this wk as had time off it last wk n cudnt get to the gym n missed it at wkend x goin tonight for a good sesh!
Keep ur chin up hunni
Xxx

I was so angry, how can she be a personal trainer when she cant even do the exercises!!

Yup PMA today. I can retake in August. I think it's the 10th or something like that.

Bum to putting 4lb on, but as long as you had fun doing it that's all that counts ;-)

You'll lose that again in no time at the gym :)

Back