Non Scale Victories (stolen from another forum)

Am sure you cut just as good a figure as the lot of them JK!! And nothin' beats a good ol' cheesy chat up line to give u a giggle & boost your self esteem! Good to chat to ya again, glad u'd a great hol x

Just bought a top from Miss Selfridge. One shop i never went anywhere near before as nothing would have remotely fit, thanks Lipotrim!

i fit into a size 14 river island jeans last night woohoo :)

Im writing this wearing a new size 12 topshop top!!!
Who would have ever believed i'd be shopping in topshop again!!

Also Dunno if this is considered a victory but I'm pretty chuffed. Went to paperchase and bought myself a lovely journal. I have decided to keep a written weight loss journal so on my bad days I can look back and remember there have been worse.

Go you!!! Well done. Bet you feel brill xxx

Oh i do! i found them in the wardrobe when having a sort, and thought what the hell im gona see if the fit, and they did. been feeling abit bored of lipotrim recently and it gave me the boost to continue xx congrats on your 14s too xx

Congrats everyone! It's such an uplifting thread :)

So I went out today and looked through the M&S sales and managed to find a long coat and a cropped jacked in a size 14 and they fit perfectly! So happy :D love them!

XxX

Getting out of the bath is no longer like winching an elephant out of a trench.....:0bathtime:

Getting out of the bath is no longer like winching an elephant out of a trench.....:0bathtime:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! :8855::8855::8855::8855:

I cannot even explain how much this made me laugh!!!! I was just thinking the other day that getting out the bath is easier :woohoo: xxxxx

Lipotrim rocks!! xx

Deezer said:
I noticed the other day that i felt smaller in the bath!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Do you know it is funny you say that. When I was in the bath last night I was thinking soon my tummy won't stuck out the water lol!!!!!! Oh the things that keep us going!!!!!!

Lol.... My bus driver just let me on for free... With a 'awesome tats' and a wink!!! Whether it was meant a nice way or not.... I took it as a compliment lol...

Finally!!! Someone other than my husband noticed I've lost weight!!! I see my parents almost every day but to be honest the past week I've been wearing new, smaller clothes and nothing from them. Nada. Zilch!! Then tonight, finally my dad said I looked like I'd lost a lot of weight. I was ecstatic! I finally came clean and told him about the diet and he was so supportive. Just need to see how long it takes my mum to notice!!!!!

Deezer said:
Lol.... My bus driver just let me on for free... With a 'awesome tats' and a wink!!! Whether it was meant a nice way or not.... I took it as a compliment lol...

I'd say that was a compliment! Better get uses to them Dee cause as you shrink I bet you get loads more!! Xx

Back