Non Scale Victories (stolen from another forum)

so happy today, fit into 16 skinny jeans and they looked good! woohoo! xx

Wow - takes a hell of a figure to make skinny jeans look good - you must be a knockout now! Congratulations :bliss:
(that's you showing off your skinny legs...)

I can fit more clothes on the clothes horse to dry as they are all smaller......it was such a weird realisation...

Genius! That would never have occured to me - how brilliant! That's given me the best laugh of the day :D

Well last week i bought size 12jeans and a new size 12 top and they fit perfect...colleagues at work keep telling me i look amazing....i bit the bullet and today ordered my Christmas ball dress in a size 10 emerald green...not a size 18 black like last year!!!! I will continue till i fit in that dress!!!!

You SOOOO will girl at the amazing rate you're going! Well done & keep it up :)

well it was my first day back at work today after a month off(leave of absence to start my teacher training) and i feel fantatstic! ive never had so many compliments on my life. everyone who saw me said i looked great! gave me that extra boost to continue xx

well it was my first day back at work today after a month off(leave of absence to start my teacher training) and i feel fantatstic! ive never had so many compliments on my life. everyone who saw me said i looked great! gave me that extra boost to continue xx

Hehe... That's ace!!! Well done!!! X

Super achievements everyone! Keep up the great work! We're a great Lipoteam!
Yesterday I FINALLY got into those size 12 work trousers I've been hankering after!! I'm THRILLED. Have the size 10 ones hanging teasingly in the wardrobe now as part of the Christmas Challenge! Bring it on!

x S

Super achievements everyone! Keep up the great work! We're a great Lipoteam!
Yesterday I FINALLY got into those size 12 work trousers I've been hankering after!! I'm THRILLED. Have the size 10 ones hanging teasingly in the wardrobe now as part of the Christmas Challenge! Bring it on!

x S

:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

Brilliant!!! Well done chick!!!

God....size 12!!! *Dreams*

Bloody good going hun!!! You'll be in them 10's in no time!!!

Thanks for your unwavering faith in me Deezer! xx YES those 10's WILL be a reality by Christmas! They will, they will, they wiiiiiillllllllllll!!!!!!!!!
And you so totally can get to that 14 girlie. You're so strong & determined you can do ANYTHING you put your mind to! I am in nooooo doubt about that.
Keep it up honeybun....stay smiling xx

well done shivie, god im going on about my size 16s and heres you in your 12s im so jealous. ive got a pair of size 12 jeans in my wardrobe and i cant wait to get in them xx

well done shivie, god im going on about my size 16s and heres you in your 12s im so jealous. ive got a pair of size 12 jeans in my wardrobe and i cant wait to get in them xx

Please don't be babe...you're doing so amazingly! And I'm jealous of your height! :jelous: I'm so titchy I can't carry any extra weight at all!! And you WILL get into those jeans girl. It's gonna happen! I have to say I reckon the journey to goal is probably more exciting than actually reaching it anyway. Does that make sense? It's that anticipation of seeing where the scales are at every Monday morning! :rolleyes:

Please don't be babe...you're doing so amazingly! And I'm jealous of your height! :jelous: I'm so titchy I can't carry any extra weight at all!! And you WILL get into those jeans girl. It's gonna happen! I have to say I reckon the journey to goal is probably more exciting than actually reaching it anyway. Does that make sense? It's that anticipation of seeing where the scales are at every Monday morning! :rolleyes:

I will miss you both!!!!

Wow!! Well done everyone!! There's so many great victories going on:-D My boyfriend told me that my face looks less round! Wooooo. I was so happy about that. Also, my work uniform has got much looser in just 11 days! YAAAAAAY. Xxxx

Shivie - take heart... my Dad told me yesterday that he thinks I look taller now! :-D

I know what you mean about the journey - I've often thought to myself that I MUST remember what's been happening. I worry about getting complacent and letting the weight creep back on in the future. Maybe I'll make a scrapbook-type thing - print out some of the stories and NSVs from here, before and after pics, photos of all the big baggy dull clothes we're throwing out and all the sexy colourful things we'll buy when we're at goal and happy again. I never want to forget...
Mx

...and your's could include a big photo of bridezilla's face... ;)

:DA great non-scale-victory for Shivie today!
My bro's mate came in to my workplace & didn't recognise me for a second then his jaw dropped in surprise and he said, "Oh my God you look AMAZING, you've lost so much weight!" And he's a fitness instructor too, so I was doubly chuffed!! (Okay granted he is gay but I'm still chuffed!):character00238:

I got in the car and i haven't driven for ages!!! Didn't have to put the seat back to get my belly in lol....x

I will miss you both!!!!

'Fraid you won't be getting rid of me that easily!!! I'll sooooo be haunting the 100% forum 'til Chrimbo anyway to see how everyone else is doing on the Christmas Challenge!! Nosey ol' me whah! Think I'll do what Mrs. J.K. was going to do for re-feed i.e. repeat day 1 throughout the first week, repeat day 2 for the second week etc. then I'm fairly sure I'll stay losing the 2lbs a week necessary to meet Chrimbo goal :cross:

x S

I got in the car and i haven't driven for ages!!! Didn't have to put the seat back to get my belly in lol....x

Sweeeeeeet! ;)

Major victory I lay by the pool in my bikini- no cover ups with 13 girls with fab figures and for the first few days really didn't mind!!

Even more so on our nights out I got hit on as much as the rest and I wasn't trying cause I'm married!! Sad I know but it was nice even if some of the chat up lines where cheese-ar-ama!!

Back