Non Scale Victories (stolen from another forum)

Shivie I completely intend to- theres a boot camp staring next mon at 8pm for just £3.50 a class. Also looking into other hi-intenstity classes...

i have collar bones! :)

Thanks Deezer!

...and I think even better reward - my husbands look when I showed him I can fitt into them :) Bow Chica wahwah :)))))))

Priceless :D Keep up the good work. Cant wait to surprise my OH in 4 weeks' time when he gets back from his work trip !!

I only take up the space of my seat on the bus now and don't overflow into the poor persons sitting next to me, i used to find that so embarrassing, good times, good times x

I only take up the space of my seat on the bus now and don't overflow into the poor persons sitting next to me, i used to find that so embarrassing, good times, good times x

Excellent one Lilac! :D Definitely good times! I noticed that too today...bus journeys will be so much more comfy from now on.
Hope today's going great for ya babe x

Yes Shivie, Today is a good day Thank you , sadly my last day off work for a while :-( about to go for a swim and then finish some decorating, need to stop spending all my time on this forum its my food addiction replacement lol. You are doing so well i have been reading your posts for a while can't wait to see pictures of you in your bridesmaid frock looking more beautiful than the bride x

Aww cheers pet! I'll certainly get some before and after pics up when I get to goal. The bride is one of those annoyingly lucky people who remains a constant 8 stone no matter what she eats / drinks :flamingmad: Know I shouldn't be envious as that's such a negative emotion! :jelous:
But I will be glowing as radiantly as she if I'm feeling my own personal best on the day!
Wishing you continued success on your amazing journey...you will look stunning in Vegas babe! :wow:
Totally addicted to MiniMins also...definitely a great distraction from the f-word! :character00148:

Stay smiling xx

This comment made me laugh so much..it reminds me of a story from a fried of mine who was sitting beside a rather large lady on a flight ..god bless her she was dripping over his seat so he grabbed a roll of her 'excess skin' and handed it back to her saying 'I think you might have lost this'....cruel and funny all at once maybe cause I can see both sides

Got out the holiday stuff.... I knew most of it fit!! But there were a few items of 'if i'm luckys' that i tried on a few weeks ago!!! EVERY ONE OF THEM FIT!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Got out the holiday stuff.... I knew most of it fit!! But there were a few items of 'if i'm luckys' that i tried on a few weeks ago!!! EVERY ONE OF THEM FIT!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Excellent news! I'm setting off tomorrow and just finished packing, including a couple of things I haven't worn in many years... I also have a beautiful dress that I bought for a friend's wedding this time last year. I want to wear it on my birthday, but it's strapless and it barely stays up on its own anymore, so I've had to sew straps into it!
:bliss:
Hope you have a great holiday and a very happy birthday when it comes...:birthday:
*hugs*
Marianne x

While out shopping with my fiancee yesterday he went to grab my love handles like he always does when we are winding each other up!! BUT There was none for him to grab!! He stop, spun me round and give me a massive smacker on the lips and told me how proud he is of me. I nearly cried. Xx

While out shopping with my fiancee yesterday he went to grab my love handles like he always does when we are winding each other up!! BUT There was none for him to grab!! He stop, spun me round and give me a massive smacker on the lips and told me how proud he is of me. I nearly cried. Xx

Oh, that's so lovely! I'm welling up, too...

SCOOOOORE!! :party0049::party0049::party0049:

Excellent news! I'm setting off tomorrow and just finished packing, including a couple of things I haven't worn in many years... I also have a beautiful dress that I bought for a friend's wedding this time last year. I want to wear it on my birthday, but it's strapless and it barely stays up on its own anymore, so I've had to sew straps into it!
:bliss:
Hope you have a great holiday and a very happy birthday when it comes...:birthday:
*hugs*
Marianne x

YAAAAAYYYYY!! :bliss:

Just realised i am in the 17's..... i can't remember when i was last 17 stone something!!!! I've loitered in the 18's/19's for at least 2/3 years!!! : )

Sorry!!! Even though its a scales victory!!! Doh!!

Just realised i am in the 17's..... i can't remember when i was last 17 stone something!!!! I've loitered in the 18's/19's for at least 2/3 years!!! : )

Sorry!!! Even though its a scales victory!!! Doh!!

Hey i it makes you feel good share it! That's fab news and I have a feeling you'll be in the 16's before long!!!

Ok This is really sad that I got a kick out of it but.. I decided to wear a denim skirt that I haven't worn in 2 yrs as it was tight however it now fits so I put it on with thick black tights and knee high black suede boots (quite classy ones with a moderate 3 inch heel and a faux buckle), teamed this with a nice white long vest with sparkles on it and a big chunky gorg green cardie.

So crossing the road from where I park to go into the office I hear a wolf whistle but don't look round (my friend got caught looking once when it wasn't for her) then heard a second one and knew it was meant for me and realised it was coming from upstairs in the fire station at the same time as the guy called out to get my attention...

I was so chuffed I didn't acknowledge it except for a smile (but not looking at the person) as my office is next door but it felt really good to be whistled at by a FIREMAN!!!

Ahhh mrs jk that's SO what non-scale victories are all about! it's weird the little things that can give you such a boost. well done! :)

i bought 2 size 16 tops yesterday and they fit! woohoo! oh and im now in the 15's!! very happy :)

Back