Non Scale Victories (stolen from another forum)

3 or 4 months ago, I bought a (charity shop) pair of dark brownish-purpley tousers that were too small, though not by loads. I really liked them and thought they would look great on me if I ever lost a bit of weight. I've now tried them on and decided they look rubbish. They don't actually fit very well - fit round my belly now, but then gape hugely at the waist. Also, to my new eyes/mindset - they look SO DULL! What was I thinking?!

No longer need to cover myself up in dark, boring, unobtrusive dullness... Please, please, never let me have to go back to that way of thinking about myself - it's so damaging.

Oh, and I just invested in a really classic, good quality leather belt that only just fits at the mo, but which has plenty of spare holes! ;-) I'm determined I will be able to keep wearing it for the rest of my life...

3 or 4 months ago, I bought a (charity shop) pair of dark brownish-purpley tousers that were too small, though not by loads. I really liked them and thought they would look great on me if I ever lost a bit of weight. I've now tried them on and decided they look rubbish. They don't actually fit very well - fit round my belly now, but then gape hugely at the waist. Also, to my new eyes/mindset - they look SO DULL! What was I thinking?!

No longer need to cover myself up in dark, boring, unobtrusive dullness... Please, please, never let me have to go back to that way of thinking about myself - it's so damaging.

I know what yo mean.... since losing a bit before my hols i've bought a lot of coloured tops t go away with!!! Colour!!! White even!!!

x

That's so great Deezer - it's such a wonderful feeling, I wish it on anyone and everyone...

Do you mind me asking, where are you off to? I'm having 4 days in Paris (just outside, really - WAY cheaper!) for my birthday, then going down to stay with my parents, who have a holiday chalet in the south of France. I'm going to try to be very restrained, but there's no way I could stay on tfr while I was there - far too much temptation in the boulangeries!
:17729:

That's so great Deezer - it's such a wonderful feeling, I wish it on anyone and everyone...

Do you mind me asking, where are you off to? I'm having 4 days in Paris (just outside, really - WAY cheaper!) for my birthday, then going down to stay with my parents, who have a holiday chalet in the south of France. I'm going to try to be very restrained, but there's no way I could stay on tfr while I was there - far too much temptation in the boulangeries!
:17729:

I'm going to Cornwall.... Its for my 30th birthday celebrations.... i can't wait.... i'm going to have an amazing week with my wonderfull other half anf closest friends then its back on TFR till target!!!!

Brilliant! I hope you have a fantastic time and a beautiful birthday too. Mx

Shiny purple best of luck to you! I was going to take a trip to paris, and then decided it would be a very bad idea :) As you said the boulangeries are just far too much temptation, im sure you'll do great though, you're almost at your target! :)

Also, I had two parties this week... and decided to wear out my new pair of size 18 jeans :) I'm getting there!! :)

Like Deezer, my work trousers are getting dangerously loose! I'd better invest in a pair of size 14's now (OMG!!!) or I will end up being arrested for indecent exposure if these ones slide down any further!!!
Keep the momentum up ladies & lads! We Lipotrimmers rule!

x S

Thanks JK! You're looking pretty slinky yourself in your pic! Can't believe you've only 3lbs to go to goal, that's brilliant. Are you totally excited for that day when the prize number is on the scales?! xx

Thanks Deezer!

...and I think even better reward - my husbands look when I showed him I can fitt into them :) Bow Chica wahwah :)))))))

Thanks JK! You're looking pretty slinky yourself in your pic! Can't believe you've only 3lbs to go to goal, that's brilliant. Are you totally excited for that day when the prize number is on the scales?! xx

I can't wait I really haven't the will power to go much further so will see how Thursday goes and most likely re-feed then or Sunday...

Sounds like a solid plan! You'll more than likely lose a bit the first week of refeed anyway. Didn't you say you were refeeding for 3 weeks? That sounds like the best way to do it actually so I'll probably follow your lead on that when the time comes! Though the day of the wedding I can't make any promises so will allow myself one day of naughtiness!!
Hope your day's going great petal x

S

Ha ha well my day stared with an engine failure in my 2 week old car (new to me but 5 yo). So it's gotten much better since then- I was proud I didn't crack and comfort eat after that.

I'm re-feeding for 3 weeks but I have a hen from the 22-27th Sept in Marbella, another on the 1st Oct and a gala ball on the 6th Oct so I could do with dropping a bit lower during re-feed as a cushion for these events.... :(

Ha ha well my day stared with an engine failure in my 2 week old car (new to me but 5 yo). So it's gotten much better since then- I was proud I didn't crack and comfort eat after that.

I'm re-feeding for 3 weeks but I have a hen from the 22-27th Sept in Marbella, another on the 1st Oct and a gala ball on the 6th Oct so I could do with dropping a bit lower during re-feed as a cushion for these events.... :(

Uhh that sucks that your car's giving trouble already. Hope it's nothing major. Well done for not giving in to the all-too-common comfort eating urges :girlpower:
You'll do great on refeed don't worry! The last pesky few pounds should be no problem to you! You could up the vigour slightly during your exercise maybe! Or do some totally new form of exercise to take your body by complete surprise so it burns more cals!

x S

Back