Non Scale Victories (stolen from another forum)

My latest victory is looking at my face in the mirror and seeing myself, again, when for years I've been seeing my mother (sorry mum! :D). It's such a great boost - I feel like my old personality is coming back, too...

I did my nightly 6mile walk with my 13yr old son tonight and passed the chippy i used to visit maybe once a fortnight over the last three years...and out pops one of the staff...she was gobsmacked at my visible weight loss kept telling me how fresh faced i looked and how i looked younger...i was so thrilled....oh and my size 14s are becoming loose!!!!"eeeeek!!!:)

What a confidence boost for you Emerald! These are the things that keep us all going!
Well done you.

x S

Buying a couple of tops for holiday!!! Size 18 peeps!!! Yippeeee.... my a*** is still like the back end of a bus lol.... but my tops shrinking!!!!!!!

That's awesome Deezer :D :D :D

I threw out LOADS of clothes yesterday!! All my size 22 and 20 trousers, except one pair of jeans! They can keep me going til I get into the 18s, which pretty much fit already! :) :) And loads of sloppy XL and XXL hoodies and tops, gone to charity!

Oh AND yesterday a friend of a friend said I should be a model! ( I think they meant a beauty model, not a fashion one, lol) But still! I've lost SO much weight off my face to the point where my face looks totally normal sized again! And my skin is glowing, probably as I'm not eating any crap! Yay :) :)

Good to hear...
I'm also looking forward to buying a couple of new things for my hols. I have a gorgeous strapless dress I bought for a friend's wedding a year ago - now it's falling off me! It was pretty expensive, so no way am I chucking it out, but I'm going to have to put a few tucks around the top of it! Yay... :)

Last edited:
i got called a milf the other day, made me smile lol x

Haha he was rather drunk though, so maybe it was the beer goggles talking. xx

Ah, now don't go making excuses - I was at an Alice Cooper gig about 10 years ago and a guy behind me said I had "an astounding ass". It was an exuberant atmosphere and he was quite certainly intoxicated, but it made me so happy I've never forgotten it! :D

Incidentally, I can now *almost* fit into the jeans I was wearing that night... :party0049:

I saw a woman whilst walking my pups last night that i used to work with about 6 months ago! She didn't recognised me!!! She then folowed that with "Oh my god....you look amazing!!!!" I know i have a long way to go but i was grinning from ear to ear!!!!

Girls and Guys these comments are what it is all about at this stage!! Hopefully we'll soon stee what others are seeing!!

My NSV is that I now fit in my denim skirt (the bigger of the two) and my satin blouses!! Just working on those love handles and saddlebags now and I'll be back in my old wardrobe!!

Pulled on an old pair of jeans today on my Mums urging. They are tight but fit if you know what I mean. Everyone in work is flabbergasted. One girl I get on well with came in and grabbed my hip bone and squezed- no fat there at all (3 inches further up she'd have had plenty of a love handle to hold on to!! But it felt soooo good as well as wearing jeans for the first time in 18 months!!!!!!

Thats fantastic! I cant wait to get into a pair of jeans that i found last week. I bought them at the end of the first time i did lipotrim and they looked amazing. thats my goal x

Pulled on an old pair of jeans today on my Mums urging. They are tight but fit if you know what I mean. Everyone in work is flabbergasted. One girl I get on well with came in and grabbed my hip bone and squezed- no fat there at all (3 inches further up she'd have had plenty of a love handle to hold on to!! But it felt soooo good as well as wearing jeans for the first time in 18 months!!!!!!

Aw that's fab Mrs.JK! Super news! Nothin like feelin' good in a sexy pair of jeans eh?! Good on ya x :0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:
I CAN'T WAIT to be at that stage...I have oceans of lovely jeans in my "just in case I ever get thin again" wardrobe !!

x S

i don't mind if people take my photograph anymore, had my picture taken more this weekend than i have in the last 15 years, and in a some of them i looked hot lol

I can't wait to fit into the clothes I bought over the years that I promised myself one I lose the weight I'll look fab...oh yeah and my current clothes to fit me better

Back