Non Scale Victories (stolen from another forum)

Mrs jk

Hi all just so we have something other than scales to celebrate I think we should all share our other victories of which I'm sure we've all had a few. For me I fitted into clothes I haven't worn in over a year now and today I got whistled at!!:D

It might help motivate us all through any tough days when the smell of Fish n Chips in the office is driving you mad!!

I mentioned this before in another thread, but I have collar bones again. that really gave me a boost. My bf was giving me a back massage the other night and said i was boney. That was nice.

I mentioned this before in another thread, but I have collar bones again. that really gave me a boost. My bf was giving me a back massage the other night and said i was boney. That was nice.

I know it's so nice when they come back- you just have to wear a pretty necklace to show it off!!

Can i just say this is a great idea.....

I threw away 3 pairs of pants/jeans that were too big!!! And got 2 out of the 'don't fit' drawer!!!!

: )

Hi lovelies!

Well done on your non-scales-related victories!
This is not really a victory as such as I'm only a day-fiver...but yesterday I finally threw away a manky, off-colour, huge, yellow, fluffy dressing-gown that I have practically lived in to cover up the fat rolls.
It will have no place in the wardrobe of the new me!
Can't wait to go shopping for a sexy new silky one when I'm confident enough!

x S

Love this thread :) only on Day 4 but finding it easy so car, so that's a victory in itself! Hopefully many more to come. Look forward to hearing all your victories to keep me motivated :)

Can i just say this is a great idea.....

I threw away 3 pairs of pants/jeans that were too big!!! And got 2 out of the 'don't fit' drawer!!!!

: )

I thought so too hence stealing it!!

That's like 5 victories in one!! Go Girl!!

Hi lovelies!

Well done on your non-scales-related victories!
This is not really a victory as such as I'm only a day-fiver...but yesterday I finally threw away a manky, off-colour, huge, yellow, fluffy dressing-gown that I have practically lived in to cover up the fat rolls.
It will have no place in the wardrobe of the new me!
Can't wait to go shopping for a sexy new silky one when I'm confident enough!

x S

I think the beauty of Non scale victories is of you feel like you achieved something then it is!!

Looking forward to hearing more of yours...

:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:
That's brill Ficole! My work trousers were beaten onto me 5 days ago and after 5 days they're actually very comfy. OOOoooh I can't wait to first weigh in on Monday!!! :whistle:

x S

:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:
That's brill Ficole! My work trousers were beaten onto me 5 days ago and after 5 days they're actually very comfy. OOOoooh I can't wait to first weigh in on Monday!!! :whistle:

x S
Exciting stuff!!! Hehe!!! You'll do great!!! x

:heartpump: Cheers pet! Love that you're always sooo encouraging!

x S

Ok I had a mini will power victory. For the first time I nearly slipped. I was in Boots and picked up a WW pretzels pack at 95 cals thinking sod it what harm can it do.

However I put them down beside the till and swapped it for a magazine. I simply will not take orders from a bag of pretzels!!

Also my demin skirt fits over my hips and is about 1/2 inch from buttoning (which is one of my goals)- it didn't make it over my thighs until recently!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::happy096::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You're still winning yaaayyy! :)

"I simply will not take orders from a bag of pretzels!!"

I like that phrase will remember that the next time my will power is low...Thanks

...... I simply will not take orders from a bag of pretzels!! ....

I LOVE that!!! How positive can you get??!

"I simply will not take orders from a bag of pretzels!!"

I like that phrase will remember that the next time my will power is low...Thanks

Wow great minds think alike ipikak... at exactly the same time!!!! :D xx

Daisyhappy! I love your quote:
"Discipline is remembering what you want"
I'm going to put on my fridge (even though being on 100% LT really isnt a chore!)

Yeah I really had to remember that quote on Monday when I was due to start cos I woke up thinking oh sure I'll just start tomorrow instead, then I remembered last winter waddling about like a snowman in all my layers and thought no way, not this year! :)

Back