Non scale victories (stolen from SW forum)

That's why I stopped.. literally felt so **** all the time and was so miserable and crabby ... and obsessed to the point where I was doing some bad stuff in order to lose weight :eek: ... I was thinking of trying it again but atm seeing how exercise and healthy eating goes!! I think doing what's best for you is good!!

I dont eat a lot of carbs now but I am a sucker for thinking having a little bit of what I fancy every day is ok lol but a little bit turns into a lot lol

I do exercise as much as i can though

I don't eat a lot of carbs either :) only like for lunches and it's usually brown stuff .. it's nuts and fruit I missed and love now!!

I know what you mean about little bit of what you fancy... still find it sooooo hard to not eat chocolate but I find it easier that I'm not completely banning myself as it makes me not want it as much!!

Exercise is good though, what I find is I have a lot more energy if I can have like carbs for lunch or a banana before the gym! and now I do a lot more than I could when I was on Dukan!! Lol... I was considering doing conso before but wasn't sure if I'd lose or just stablize...

This dress FITS again. It's actually baggy (nothing tit tape won't solve). I could scream!!!!!! :D

Attachments

• image-1423796773.jpg
    image-1423796773.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 92
DeeCe said:
Wooo! :)

Haha zoe you can have mine!! I'd love to be smaller in the bust!!

Im tiny now :( soon there will be nuffin left and i might as well be a boy!

I bought two pairs of size 12 shorts for holidays! If dropping 18lb makes them big I'll buy new ones! They're snug and probably not the nicest looking but I like them. And they're a 12! X

xeilidhx said:
I bought two pairs of size 12 shorts for holidays! If dropping 18lb makes them big I'll buy new ones! They're snug and probably not the nicest looking but I like them. And they're a 12! X

They will be huge!

We shall c...ordered a new work top today too to see if it fits! X

Ive just been told off for ordering a dress in M/L!!

• size 12 lipsy dress arrived despite address mishap
  • size 12 lipsy dress goes on :)

But
  • size 12 lipsy dress needs granny pants due to clinging to every lump and bump and showing too much leg :(

Keeping it as thinspiration though!

Spanx are your friends!! I love mine! I have about 4 pairs ++ boots and M&S do AMAZING shapewear tights!!!

Couldnt i just have some fat surgically removed from my thighs and injected into my boobs??? Lol

Sure :) I'll even lend you some of mine if you want :D.... actually boobs are the last thing to go for me....but they will start to disappear just as I get close to goal...once at goal :( I'm worried I'll be out of proportion...we'll see x

alottolose said:
Sure :) I'll even lend you some of mine if you want :D.... actually boobs are the last thing to go for me....but they will start to disappear just as I get close to goal...once at goal :( I'm worried I'll be out of proportion...we'll see x

Hows this for out of proportion 32-28-38!??

don't like my chest tbh.. but I feel lucky being happy with my body shape.. I'm quite hourglass/pear (as I have a big bottom :) ) but my boyfriend loves that so I do too!

Back