Non scale victories (stolen from SW forum)

Mine are 10 inches wider than my waist and 6 wider than my chest

But thats good according to hip to waist ratio thingy

Hows this for out of proportion 32-28-38!??

Obviously I'm a bit heavier still than you .. :D well I think I havent weighed in weeeeeeeeeeks! but I'm 34 - 30 -38 .. you are probably just more pear shaped.. Imagine like J-Lo's or Beyonces measurements!! ;)

Yeah ive always been quite pear shaped, im quite tiny from the waist up, got tiny shoulders and my neck is weeny! Think my arms are wider lol

People say Hourglass is a preffered shape... I'd rather be pear shaped!! I think it's easier to dress.. or is it? You tell me? ;) I'm a skirt/dress person and can always find things to flatter my lower half... but unless its low cut I can't find much to flatter the top... and finding dresses is a nightmare!! and the fact that when I put on weight it's "distributed evenly" so chubby arms.. chubby legs... chubby everywhere...although I'm quite lucky in that I don't put thaaaaaaat much on my tummy... more on my thighs...and I lose off my thighs and legs first!

Boobs and waist first then bum, doesnt seem to budge off my thighs, ive got very flabby/heavy legs for some one who is within a good weight range, from head to hips i must only look about 9st to people coz they always say "surely u dont need to lose anymore weight".... Im like "have u seen my fat arse recently" lol

I'm 3.5 inches from being same top and bottom (hourglass), but you can bet the boobs shrink before the ass does lol

I find it a nightmare to get anything to fit me right, got a narrow waist, so if it fits the waist it's tight on the boobs (nice for the blokes :eek: not so nice for me...) and same with trousers/skirts...if they fit the hips they don't fit the waist (baggy)

:) x

Jeans that I bought 2 years ago, didn't fit for long after went into my wardrobe and I refused to throw them out because they are lovely:eek:
I took them out yesterday. They were my too small to fit jeans and are now too big :D, I'll get a bit of wear out of them with a belt for the next few weeks though :)

tried on aforementioned lipsy dress for flatmate...got "oh my god how much have you lost?!"

it's not that noticeable in the tent I now wear for work clearly!

:party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019:

xeilidhx said:
tried on aforementioned lipsy dress for flatmate...got "oh my god how much have you lost?!"

it's not that noticeable in the tent I now wear for work clearly!

:party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019:

I ordered a Lipsy top in a size 12, was that a stupid thing to do?

Size 12 is tight and I'm wearing 32-34 D....so I dunno!

I have discovered a new pasttime...rediscovering clothes! All the enjoyment of shopping and "new" things to wear and none of the guilt! :D Tried on a dress and I think I'll wear it tonight, yay!

A few today :D although not really all diet related...

The team I work for won today :)

I won £100 on the Grand National (using a very scientific method of the silks matching my first grand national winner Minnehoma c. 1994 (aged 5!))

I wore my bigger trousers to work today (had 1 S and 1 M to start) and they were loose...then realised they were the S ones!!

A bad thing though....my football team (that I support and have since I was wee!) lost in the Scottish Cup semi final. SOB
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

My brother complimented on the size 8 jumper Im wearing today, thats enough for me

I fitted comfortably into size 12 3/4 lengths form about 2 years ago!

I bought a running jacket for couch to 5k in a 12 and it's a nice fit!

:D

noticing dimples in my cheeks because my face is thinner

Being called skinny at work by everyone, including bosses!

Getting a smaller uniform :)

Starting week two of couch to 5k!

Not having the whoosh fairy!

I'm in a hotel for the next few nights. 8 months ago hotel bath towels wouldn't wrap around without gaping open.

As I type I'm sitting here getting ready for dinner with a towel wrapped around me with several inches of material to spare! :)

I love to hear these non scale victories x

Back