Priya's diary

lol naah thats fine i dnt mind n no i dnt tink ur being nosy lol... im 21.....in my first yr of uni....no1 knoz i am on the diet other then just one of my friends lol...yh i knoo i rememba wen i was a size 10 last yr it was amazin...i felt so much more confident and i used to b able to wear fitted tops and nyc jeans and all of that stuff now i am a size 12-14 n in sum jeans 16 :(...and its horrid lol thats y i tend to wear leggings at uni nd that,...orite wt are you doin at uni??..how old ru..?? yh it is wrth it lol thats hw i got bk to a size 10 frm being on the cd lol...js that wen i strted uni tink all the drinkin n eatin out and all of that has caught up on me...its horrible as to how quickly you can put the weight on but its soo hard and slow gettin it off and maintaining it in the long term i lasted quite gd with my weight loss wen i was at home bt wen i strted uni that is wen tings strted to go rong i think klol... mwahz

lol so uve done cd before then you will be fine then.! im 27 time going fast.!

i wear alot of leggings with dresses.! try and get the tetra's instead save your arms. lol

lool yh i have been avin tetra hun for mst of lst week it was just this week coz i was tryin to save a bit of money and i got told the powder ones were abit cheaper so i bought 14 tetra and 7 powder ones and i have had the first powder one 2dai as i was avoidin it all this tym n just havin the ready made ones lol..bt then realised im runnin out of tetras so will have to make a powder one at sum point if i wna mke use of all the stuff that i bought frm the cdc lol.....wil probz try porridge nx week lol..i onli powder ones are onli wrk out to b a few quid cheaper then the tettra ones lol bt i tink that savin even a lil bit elps lol..even doe it aint a lot of savin lol....hw much u wna lose? n hw long u been on the diet for? wt u studyin at uni>? mwahz

I have 3 lbs to go now studying social working.!

ooh i understand tetra's now.! x

rite i will catch you tom. xx

kk it was very nyc talkin to u hun :) tc n catch u soon mwhz

hiya found ur diary now lol

With the shakes try using a fork if no wisk, also i find they dissolve better with hot water, and choc ones taste nice like that!!
I also have my water luke warm and find it easier to get down, also see u took 15 mins to mix one, b carefull as after 15 mins adding water they start to loose nutrience!

I cant do the shakes, i have the tetra bars, and with u studying these may be easier to prepare, i just add extra water to mine and they actually taste nice lol and easy to slip in the handbag for when at friends!! they usually cost the same as the packs as well.

shout loudly if u need help/advise there are loads of helpful people on here so dont struggle with it at all!!

stick to ss or a bit of chicken/salad if u really need to eat and u will loose hun, when u blip, just think of the cost of the diet for another week lol that should put u off!!

yaay two of ma mates av sed that i luk as doe i av lost weight wohoo i kno its late n ur prbz tinkin wt ama doin on ere this late lol bt iv js got bk home n i got the comments 2dai so well happy abt it...lol :D....js cnt wait til iv lost a bit mre,...n den ppl cud defoo tell the difference due to the inches that i lose and that....aww thnx miss hj for the advice wt are tetra bars? dint kno abt them n wt u mean u add water to them is it lyk a drink or sumat?? yh ur rite money is a issue so mite b anotha lil motivation trick for me thnx for suggestn it...:)...n yh thnx for ur support i do appreciate it...n its nyc to kno dat ur around the sme level as me so den we can keep each other updated on our progres....:D.....i find it bit easier to drink the water nw tho still cnt quite mke it to the full 4 litres that we ment to av i tend to mannge 2 n a bit so hpe thats gd nuf.....see hw it goes...:) bt ima mre motivated nw coz two ppl av already strted noticing a diff so yaay me lol... tc mwahz

hi sweetgirl!!! sorry about the comment about reading your diary, it was meant as a joke!!! Pls dont change your writing cos of me, your diary is your own and how yuo write is part of you. its fun reading it as i have to concentrate a bit, and even when i text and email people i am a real saddo cos i always use proper grammar. its probably my age i think as i am early thirties. i can read it just fine the way it is so you just keep writing as you are lady!!!

just wanted to pop on to motivate you for today girl. i lost 5lbs this week doing 100% so have a great day and dont give yourself a hard time. studying comes first for now and we are all here to support you everyday!

hpe dis msge mks sense 2u grl???

eekk this is my first ever post!:)
Started cd today, was reading your diary before tho, I am 21 and 11.7lbs so have the same amout to loose as you! Just wanted to say gd luck and it is good reading your diary!:D

hi sweetgirl!!! sorry about the comment about reading your diary, it was meant as a joke!!! Pls dont change your writing cos of me, your diary is your own and how yuo write is part of you. its fun reading it as i have to concentrate a bit, and even when i text and email people i am a real saddo cos i always use proper grammar. its probably my age i think as i am early thirties. i can read it just fine the way it is so you just keep writing as you are lady!!!

just wanted to pop on to motivate you for today girl. i lost 5lbs this week doing 100% so have a great day and dont give yourself a hard time. studying comes first for now and we are all here to support you everyday!

hpe dis msge mks sense 2u grl???

ahh rite lol no no its kk i aint offended or nuffin...lol...omg that is great losin 5lbs stikin to 100% i just hpe ma weigh in on sunday will show me sum great results, ma last exam on mon yaay cnt wait....tho then its gna b harder coz will b goin out and stuff bt i am still gna stik to the diet til i get dwn to ma goal...wna lose inches more then neting...see hw it goes..sunday feels soo far away bt i kno its nt relii this will b my 2nd weeek it feels lyk i have been on this diet for ages already lol...n yh i do understand ur post leeds 123 dnt wori abt that...:p...thnkuu for motivatin me hun it does help me a great deal..... tc mwahz

Molzxx heya hun yh we do av the sme amount literally to lose..:D we shud keep each other updated on the progress that we make with out weight loss in order to keep on motivatin each other....n ur the sme age as me that is kool..:p...wt do u do? study? wrk? wher u frm? wts ur goals? u shud strt a diary that helps a gd deal too and it keeps you distracted also frm thinkin abt foood..:)..wish u al the best hun n hpefully hear frm u soon... tc mwahz

Got up this mrning with a big furry tongue and horrible breathe, yuk....shoveed a toothbrush in ma mmouth n brushed my teeth til it was all minty bt nw i can slowly strt to feel it cumin bk again in my mouth it reli is a horrid sensation...:(....feels as tho u wnt to av a toothbrush stuk in ur mouth constantly...lol...i am goin home nx weekend..n i reli hpe my rents notice that i have lost sum weight, mayb nt a lot bt i kno its wrking so i hpe they notice it...in fact it was them that was always naggin me to lose weight,...ma dad seems to tink i can make my waist disappear over nite lol n he dnt get the fact that i have natural big hips and that they aint gna go completely even if i do lose weight unless i wna go super skinny which i dnt wnt to....just wna lose nuf so that i luk a healthy size 8-10 withh curves and no handles on the side lol...mum seems to tink that i keep puttin on weight ova tym...and havent told no1 at home that i am on a diet so hpe they do realise it n also hpe they realise it at wrk tooo coz they are the other ppl hu always mke random comments abt wt i eat and make at uni ....mkin snide remarks abt ma weight..:( its not nyc eitha wen i go out with my friends nd i am the biggest one out them all or wen i see all the other slim girls hu are wearin reli nyc dresses which i was not able to fit into coz of my size....don't wna lose my bust tho lol i lyk that the way it is so i am abit worried abt that lol..or if i do lose it dnt wna lose it completely still wnt it to b der in an orite size if u get meh...sorii if u tink this is too personal lol...bt thts lyk the onli bit abt me that i dnt mind being big lol.....see hw it goes av ad ma mrning shake....and drank halfway a 2 litre bottle already gna av to go n buy sum mre water erghhh carryn them frm sainsburys bk to my flat is a mission..:( i try to buy lyk 4 bottles which is 8 litres so then i dnt av to keep goin out and buyin water ova a few days til iv finished the amount of water that i buy...lol bt its heavy lyk neting...arghh....lol see hw it goes 2dai i am hopin for no cheats 2dai, 2nd weigh in sunday.... and a day full of active and useful revision lol for ma lst exam on mon...wish me luck ppl...btw just wonderin whether evry1 else's cdc meassures thier thighs, arms and upper/bust size? coz i asked my cdc to measure them for me as well as i am rubbish at tings lyk measurin and stuff and she sed i shud do tht myself she onli measures my waist so jst wondered if the rest of u get measured elsewher or js waist...? :s i av got the hang of measuring myself nw bt i sumtymz dnt do it tinkkin that i am probably doin the whole ting rong lol nt its js sumtymz easier wen sum1 else hu knows wt they doin measurin it for u...:S thnkuu tc mwahz

I am reli depressed rite nw...:(...i kno iv got ma last exam on mon n i am lukin forwrd to it bt sumat ma bf sed to me has reli upset me nd nw i dnt kno wt to believe in any more.....i feel relii upset and hormonal newayz so this relii hasnt elped me at all nd i cnt believe e sed it wen e knew i gta exam cumin up hw does e expect me to js go bk to normal after wt e sed to me i dnt understand wher i went rong...or wt is rong with me...evrytym i get hope it js gets dashed again dnt see the point at tymz did soo well in keepin ma distance frm gettin involved with ne1 coz i been weary in knowin wts tru n wt is not n e knew this n yet e sed wt e ed and it has js made ma mind gone into haywire...i been tryin to revise bt its nt wrkin...i constantly feeel lyk cryin, can feel ma eyes gettin all teary eyed.....i feel as tho i am constantly jinxed wen i try to do evryting rite...js dnt understand guys in general bt wen sumat lyk dis apens it js mkes it ten tymz wrse...i relii feel lyk eatin to tke ma mind off it bt i kno i cnt ma weigh in on sunday n i reli dnt wna mess it up as iv cum soo far with onli avin one blip which was on wed....sorii for the rant ppl bt dnt wna tel ma mates coz i feel foolish enuf as it is without tellin them nd i kno wt they will say js to b strong n nt tink abt it bt its easier sed den dun...knew it was too bludy gd to b truu....life is such a b****!!!!!!!!!!!!! n yh i kno this is a weight thread not a relationship thread so ima sure u dnt wna hear abt it bt i ad to get it out of me sumwher and cudnt it elsewher witout ppl hu i kno frm uni readin abt it n all of that so soriii once again for the rant...the onli thing which is slightly elpin me is fags bt then again even that dnt elp at tymz.....:( :( :'( :'(
tc
mwaaaahz

definately hun sounds good, was thinking about starting a diary, but I dunno! I work full-time, at Aviva, pretty rubbish but awesome hours only work 8til2! from Norwich, where/what you studying?

Goal is 9st, but really I think i'd love to be 8st 13lb, just to be inthe 8's! Drunk so much water today feel like I'm going to pop, mint choc shake nearly made me puke, blah it was awful! loving the banana though!

dreading the furry tongue and bad breathe, eeekk my cdc told me to chew gum but everything i read said it's bad, so i dunno!:confused:

hun don't let the boy get you down, or ruin your weight loss, just keep thinking of yourself looking really hot! honestly tho if he makes you sad is he really worth your tears?hope you chin up a bit mate xx

orite thats kool..n yh iv read ur diary n will b keepin up with it too..ima at uni studyn law n business in ma first yr...wna do law nx yr so hpefully will get the grades that i need for it...u got msn? lol no i am nt a stalker bt js thrt wud b tad bit easier..them hrs u wrk are great wish i had them kinda hrs i wrk on weekends bk at home n the hrs are random bt relii early mrning lyk 6am strts which are nt very n nva knowin wen the shift is gna end is a nitemare bt i try to see it as a lil bit of xtra pocket money cumin ma wway even tho my hrs are horrible....i dnt kno hun js dat sumtymz cnt elp the way u feel init....n i dnt kno im js bit confused rite nw tho i do get wt ur sayn as well...:S...js thrt this tym it would actually wrk u kno...ahh well guesss der aint nuttin i can do abt it rite nw...so js focusin on losin weight as that seems to b the onli ting i av got in control in my life rite nw...so see hw it goes...i hpe i do lose a bit by sunday both weight wise and inch wise...
mwaahz

bludy hell had half a tin of tuna with a tiny dollop of low fat mayo knw now i shudnt av used any mayo n i feel stuffed wish i nva ad that nw...:S....tho i did make sure that i drained it out of the brine n all of dat...n js drank half a bottle of a 2 litre so that 2 ltres dun js anotha 2 to go...u tink it wud afffect ma weight too much coz of the mayo? :S....:(....
mwahz

hiya hope uv had a good day, weigh in is looming for me to and today tomo and monday will b SS hopefully, want to loose 4lbs this week, as my WI went from AM-PM last week and think that had an effect!!!

tetras are ready made shakes in a carton, pretty much like ribina packaging!! lol u have a straw and can have them on the go!! i dilute them with water as they are quite concentrated lol

with the water, 4l is a lot, i thought it was minumum of 2.5ltrs?? so if u are doing 3-4 then u should see good results as it helps flush the ketones out

orite thnx miss hj..i did av sum tetra ohh yh i kno which ones u talkin abt looll the relii sweet ones lol...yh they are quite easy to lyk drag abt wit u bt they tad bit more in price bt yh i am probz gna juggle them up n dwn....i have been drinkin mre water then lst week ima sure ma cdc sed 4 lts...:S oh well see hw it goes...mke u let us kno hw much u lose...wen is ur weigh in day? i am gna b gd for the rest of 2dai n 2mo....:D....its odd i av gone off food as lil bits nw fill me up lyk the tuna did bt then again i find maself tinkin abt foods which i aint ad in quite sumtym lool..its orrible hw the mind sumtymz wrks lool..:(
mwahz

Hey, hope you're feel better today hun! it's sunny here, always feel better when it bright outside, however I am stuck in an office with no windows, which is rubbish! sorry i never replied last night, no I don't have msn, do have facebook though so can always add me on there if you want! Chugging lots of black coffee today, dont know if this is okay though!?! xx

eyaa molz naah its kk dnt wori abt it...:)..yh am feelin a tiny bit better nw, since yday...still bit upset bt ur rite i am gna prove to him n to maself n to the rest of the world that i can lose weight n luk sik at the sme tym.....js ad a strawberry tetra bit ago...drank quite a bit of water...gtg n buy sum mre....:(..fun tym lol...i js hpe it shows on the scales that i av lost weight n on ma inches wen cdc measures me...its soo frustratin lool kinda wnt it to wrk tiny bit faster even doe in ma head i kno its wrkin faster then probz ne other diet n numba of tymz i cud go to the gym will....yday 2 mre ppl noticed that i av lst weight yaay do u tink its sad that im gettin soo hyped up coz of 4 ppl noticin that iv lost a bit..:S...:$....luked in the mirror again this mrning still cnt seem to see ne differencce on ma waist..:S...ma waist still seems to luk huge to me...:S...goin out on mon relii wnted a big diff for then coz nt been out for abt 2 n a half weeks due to exams n dat...wnted ppl to notice it then...nt gna probz go out again till the week after so will av antha week of cd after mon nite...see hw it goes hpe the alcohol intake wont up ma weight again coz im plannin nt to av too many on mon...:S...im gna b good 2dai no tuna blips or nuttin tho ma cdc did tel me dat i cud av dat if i got hungry js mayb nt with the tiny bit of mayo which i had added..:S....bt iv nw realised that if i do feel hungry i will b stuffed even if i av a lil which was da case with the tuna....so frm nw on til iv reached ma goal im gna try reli hard nt to tink abt food even if i do feel hungry....n other then the alcohol intake lol in the name of celebration of end of exams lol i aint gna eat owt else other then mayb a mouthful or two if i did end up cheatin bt no way ama gna av a full meal again....til iv lost a lil bit mre n mre closer to ma goal...so wna go bk home for the summer and meet up with ma college mates and show them too that i av lost weight i aint seen a lot of them thruout the yr coz iv been away at uni n so av they so evry1 is evrywher llol n on weekends dat i go bk home its spent at wrk nd with fam so nt ad a lot of tym to spend with my old friends...so wna suprise them as well...i wnt this soo badly...btw was gna ask ppl does ur bust get affected reli badly by this diet lol lyk i sed i dnt reli wnt them to vanish lol...i kinda lyk them haha da lst tym i was on the cd they wer still kk bt then i was cheatin quite abit mre bk then coz i was home n der was constantly food evrywher nt lyk ere wher i av basically emptied ma frigdge section of all foods and that...lool.....ne info on that wud b great...looolz...
hpe u all av a great day will probz b bk on ere later on...
p.s i aint no stalker or nuttin lyk dat lol js dat i tend to stay signed on ere coz den i can browse thru the threads n posts instead of tinkin abt food lool....n wen i post bk straight away on posts n threds its js coz i happen to b on the forum at that point in tym lol
tc
mwaaahz

Back