Priya's diary

its good people are noticing ur loosing, it spurs me on so much, a bloke at work who i see every few weeks, said to me the other day, oh have u had ur hair, done, u look different, i just accepted his compliment but hadnt dont nething differently but lost weight, and i do think my face has shown that, i find clothes is my biggest notice of the inches iv lost, try going through ur wardrobe and try fitted things on, iv deffinatly noticed a difference and some stuff that was too tight now fits me again. with the CDC doing measurements its a personal thing, some offer to do all, some will do minimul, mine has done bust waste and hips, she offered thighs etc but i was happy with them 3.

with ur fury tongue and breath, i actually brush my tongue with toothpaste, lol wieird i know but it does help for longer, i have also had chewing gum, i cant have bad breath at work lol i have to meet with important managers reguarly and dont want to be paranoid with it so i do use gum and mouthwash lol it wont do much damage.

as for water etc, i have just found out we can have flavoured water as long as it doesnt have citric acid in it, this also includes coke zero etc, im guna encorporate this into my plan as i need some variety too lol

doesnt sound like the man is worthy of u anyway if thats how he has treated u, think u need to focus on u, and if he comes crawling back dont let him, u are worth more, iv had my bad tymes with men but have my prince charmin now and ul know when u find urs, they will treat u differently to other men and respect u, this forum is for ur diary, and this includes life problems so keep going if it helps to write it down!

long post, sorry but havent read properly for a few days so catching up, hope ur well today x

nooo dnt b sorri....seriously i dnt mind long posts in fact i prefer them coz den i can read thru them n coz there is mre context in them i find it elps me a lot mre be more motivated...thnku very much for ur post...yh i av tried a few pairs of jeans that i wasnt able to fit in b4 bt i find that they still the sme even doe accordin to my cdc i have lost 5 inches on ma waist...so dnt kno mayb i av to wait a lil bit for me to lost weight bit lower down on or sumat for my old jeans to fit into me.....:S dnt kno will see for nx week if they strt to fit me a bit mre easily....my tops fit me i managed to fit into a size 8 top which i had frm ages ago soo yay me tho ma bust is still the sme thnk God lol...im js waitin for the jeans to fit into me cnt wait til i can strt wearin them again lol i tried on two dresses frm b4 where i cud b4 see ma handles a lot mre blatantly n wen i tried them on lst nite they fitted me a bit mre nycly tho ma hips still luked huge lol in them....bt im keepin up hope, drinkin mre water...hpefully 2mmoro will b a gd day for me in the mrning and anotha day of revision hpefully ma exam is in the mrning on mon so gna b glad wen that is ova coz tthen after that plan is to cum bk to bed lol n catch up on ma sleep lol and then go out later on in da evening lol roll on then...i guess ur rite abt the guy bt i dnt kno js dat wen u get put to the ground so mny tymz with different guys u tink each tyma new one cumz along it will b better n it mite wrk....bt yh gues ur rite it cum onli cum with tym....it js pisses mee rite off sumtymz.....n i feel foolish coz i always end up believein wt a guy says n then after wrds i feel even mre let dwn by it..if u kno wt i mean....:S..if dat mkes sense...lol i aint dt confident abt ma size n body shape even doe ppl say curves are sik n that i av a great hour glass figure...i aint confident in exams n i defoo aint confident abt guys as i av learnt frm ma past...js cnt wait for ma waist to decrease the feelin is great wen u av a small waist lol...the feelin is undescribeable..lol...yh i am feelin bit better js gtg b arsed to go out n buy sum mre water lol...hehe.....:$...js that they are soo heavy to carry bk lol i dnt reli lyk the lesta water lol or else wudv js stuk to tap water probz wudv been better bt it tastes completely diff to wt im used to at home lol..so onli av bottled water ere lolll....feel free to keep ur posts as long as u wnt hun....:D..reli dnt mind them at all in fact enjoy them mre as it tkes me longer to read them lol so means tkes up mre tym n prevents me frm tinkin abt food lool.....:p... hpe u av a great day too n hpefully will catch u soon again :)....wait wt day did u say ur weign in was n is urs inda afternoon nw rather then inda mrniing,..?
mwahz

rite js got bk bit ago frm the library...js had my 2nd shake the make ur own ones...butterscotch wasnt too bad....ad to kinda force it dwn me lol....have ad 2 litres of water n abit already....plannin on fillin up the bottle one mre tym to flush it all out b4 2moro weigh in....was js wonderin can we av more then one of those mke ur own shakes in a day..? nt too sure whether they the sme as tetra drinks or we can onli av the one mke ur own shakes in a day...:S so if ne1 cud tel me anything on that then that wud b great...they dnt taste as nyc bt they fill me up mre then neting iv realised...iv ordered 7 tetras, 5 choc mmint, nd 5 forest of fruits n the resst porridges....has ne1 tried the forest of fruits is it nyc? it sounds nyc lol bt oviously i cud b completelely rong abt it lol...is it normal to b frustrated as to how slow it kinda feels that i am losin the weight..:s..:$....i kno its nt slow bt part of ma head is thinkin that n it is relii annoyin me coz i kno that i am losin it or else y wud ppl comment on ma slight weight loss..:S dnt get it...has ne1 else eva felt lyk this or is it js me goin slightly mad ova it...lol js wondering...
tc
mwahz

Heya shanny im k hw ru? hpe ur kk...aww hun ima sure u wil b bk on the wagon in no tym..js tink 3lbs thats all u av left b4 u reach ur goal n then u can go bk on foood n maintaining..n ur lukin great in ur pic..:)...i kno u can do it, ur an inspiration to al of us..:D..gd luck

Had my 2nd weigh in 2dai...lost 4 lbs :(...and three inches on ma waist...was bit disappointed thrt the loss wud b bigger as i was drinkin a lot more water this week bt my cdc told me not to wori abt it as it seems to be consistent nd that its gd that i am also losin inches as well as pounds as sumtmyz its one or the other that hapenns one at a tym...so nehuu i am gna carry on with the way am goin...hpe the alcohol ima av tomo will nt affect it too much,,...ma current weight is 10.10 and my waist size is nw 33...hopin nx week will be even better....its has motivated me to keep at it...coz i now know that it is wrkin...slowly bt surely...n my cdc sed iv onli got antha 6 pounds or so left b4 i lose my first stone so ima prbz b close nuf nx week if i get antha 4-5 pounds off if nt the full 6...ima js b glad to b closer to 9 stone coz that mneas will b closer to 8 lol....got two weeks b4 its my bday parrty which ma family have organised fro me even tho its a bit later after my bday the onli reason coz of dat was coz aad exams n dat strtin around my bday tym so they cudnt do neting for me bt yh...hpefully will lose quite abit in the nx two weeks...fingers crossed...wish me luck pppl relii wnt the inches gone...:(....:)
js ad the apple n cinnamon porridge nw, it was orite wasnt brill bt jst closed ma eyes n tried to swallow it as quickly as i cud lol, was very fillin too... n now gna strt a day ful of revision....:D...ma cdc came weighed me n then i fell sleep tink gott tonsilitos cumin on coz im findin it hard to swallow on the rite syd oh wll hpin the porridge will elp fix it..:(....
tc
mwahz

wow! well done on your weigh in! you'll be at goal in no time!! still amazed that you are doing CD and revising and doing exams - you are amazing. hope you have a good day today.

Thank you i hpe i get dwn to ma goal quickly too...the onli reason as to why i strted the cd diet durin exam tym was coz i thrt i will av a xcuse not to go out coz then can say im revisin and plus all ma mates wudnt be out and abt eitha coz they will be revisin as welll n i also told ma family not goin bk to visit them for two weeks eitha due to revision so thrt at least if i start then i can lose as much as i can in the three weeks at least of not goin bk home and two weeks of revision n then if i av to go home coz knowin ma mum she gna mke me eat wen i go home coz she aint av fed me up two whole weekends lol it wudnt feel soo bad coz then i cud js av a small portion of rice n curry n then go bk to the diet wen i cum bk to uni after the weekend bt i thrt it wudnt feel so bad coz i kno i wudv strted the diet durin exam tym...n the weight has strted goin dwn...if dat makes sense...so yh it wud b a cheat if i go home n ate..bt it wud seem kk to me coz i wud already know in ma mind that after iv already lost a bit already so a lil bit of rice wud hurt yh bt i cud jump str8 bk on the diet wen im bk to uni after weekend..hpe that made sense lol i dnt kno if it does to u lol....
tc
mwahz

btw js wnted to ask...um can sum1 tel me hw to do a ticker as ima sure that wud elp me b bit more motivated as i see the ticker movin dwn per week...does it lyk move dwn with each loss on its own or do u av to lyk move it dwn....i probz sounds kinda daft to u lol umm bt i am crap at this kinda ting loolz :$....so um yh sum elp on that front wud b great...thnx
tc
mwahz

Hi thank you im at uni now doing some work, i only it's only a few pounds. But just to be 100% for a day is a struggle i normal get into (k) on day2 so need to focus.

Wi 4 lbs is great be happy hun.! you will see 10.10 shortly.xx

hun i am 10.10 nw lol after the weight loss..i wna get dwn to 8 nd a half....u got msn hun?
sowii random question hpe u dnt mind :$
mwahz

looool sorry so your a skinny minnie already then loool.

nah not on msn dnt know how to work that.!!!

lol aww bless uu...msn is sik hehe...naah i wish i was a skinni minnie :( got quite a bit left to go...:( got abt antha stone and a half to go...i tink...wt size is waist 33 in inches..? coz i tried on ma size 14 jeans ones dat dnt fit..n they wer still tite on me...:S...dnt get wer im goin rong ne ideas....
:s
mwahz

I went into D.P's they have got lovely summer dresses out now,

feel abit better i can get into certain sizes still.!

but the scales are driving me nuts lol

ooh well i have a meeting this weekend with cdc AGAIN!!!! lol

i wna go shoppin bt i dnt wna go as yet wna give it anotha two weeks n see if i can notice any bigger difference n then ima treat maself :D so ima try n keep maself focused til then n hpe that i see anotha gd few inches loss and a gd few pounds losss..ima sure u will b fine hun n u luk slim nuf as it is ur figure nyc :)...ma figure bit lyk urs bt js got daft luv handles on the side which ruins the entire ting lool.....gd luck with the cd n mke sure u leme kno hw u gettin on....js stay it on for a week n ima sure u willl lose the lst bit that u need to lose hun....:D...dnt tink abt food n js tink abt bein the size n weight that u wnt to b,....phew its so much easier to give advice then to folloow it urself i av found :( lol bt i genuinely do hpe u lose that lst lil bit hun :)
mwahz

thank u very sweet of ya, and yeh it's easy to give advice out. but hard to follow ureself.

i wunt even tell ya what im munching on now, feel slugish huge and full.!

I know a good week on CD that the 4 lbs will be GONE!! just need that week to appear first lol

You stick to it chick.x

u 2 hun,...:D lool drink lots of water to flush wteva u munchin on outa ur system lol....haha...cud u tel me hw to do a ticker and how to measure ur thighs n legs, n arms? coz ma cdc onli does ma waist and iv tried measurin the rest maself bt i dnt kno if im doin it rite coz im crap at doin tings lyk dat :$ ....so if u cud elp me then that wud brill hun
thnkuu
mwahz

lool i dont know anything about a ticker hun sori my cdc measures me whole body.

well you tell her to start measuring the whole of your body that's the service you should be getting.

not half a job lol.x

lol i did ask her bt she was lyk u shud do it urself...:S n i feel bad askin er to do sumat she dnt wna do if u get wt i mean ,...:S :$...she is a reli nyc person tho ma last cdc used to do ma thighs n waist bt this one onli does ma waist..:s sooo umm dnt kno mite strt to get ma mate to measure ma thighs if she knows hw to measure ima js fusssed abt ma waist and thighs nt too bothred abt the lower legs n dat coz they orite...n nt too fussed abt the arms i guess..:S lol
mwahz

ooooh my days mine does chest, hips, waist, thighs, arms,!!! lol

Last time i looked at my card id lost 42 inches in total i love to hear my inch loose, then my actual weight loss.

dnt know why lol.!

give it a go standing up .

yh i mite lool yh axactly sme ere i luv hearin ma inch losss mre then ma weight loss tho both matter to me lol...bt dnt kno guess its coz the inches u lose ppl will kno abt it coz they can see it tho weight wise no1 will actaulyl kno hw much u av lost or how much u weigh unless they ask u lol...:S....i hpe i lose abit mre nx week soo wna get bk into a size 10 soo badly!!!!!!!! cnt xxplain hw much i wnt it lol...hehe
mwahz

Back