Priya's diary

i reli doo hpe soo...i live in sheffield bt ima studyin in lesta...:)..
mwahz

lol yh the nitelife is quite gd nt too bad lol..tho nt been out for a good few weeks due to exams nd stuff wt clubs or bars u been into?
:p
mwahz

Fat cats, rev bar better than bham one, after dark but think that is closed now.

these a newish one opened over 2 years now on the corner in the high street.!! big inside??

can't member the name but student nites were great.!!??

liquid? its a club if dats the one u talkin abt n yh revs is still there seriously i thrt it was quite small lol bt yh music is reli gd there lol...there is antha club caalled zanzibar dnt kno if it was there wen u used to cum dwn lol....tink fat cats is still there bar sirius is antha one, hush n que=bec :) do u still cum dwn or av u stopped?
mwahz

yes liquid is the one loved it there. lol

and zainzbar too, rev bar is bigger in bham, but music is better in lesta.!

my mates have finished uni now gutted, they rented a house narrbougher road??

it was my second home lol

but come down for shopping now and then.x

u at demonford uni?? (sp)

yh im at dmu....oh yh i kno narboro rd nt too far frm me rite nw n nx yr ima b literally livin near that road lol....yh liquid is sik i memba the first semester i was there evrfy thurs for defoo bt nw i av cut dwn a bit dnt wna get bored of the plces already lol got antha 2-3 yrs to go lol haha....i got an exam 2mo n ima dreadn it...u got exams on ur course hun?
its ma lst one tho n then 2mo ima partyyyy hehhe !! ima freee after that....bt will still stik to cd til i reach ma goal...:D cnt beleive cnt av sambucca shots i luv them :(
mwaahz

well done on 4lbs, thats good!!! hope that motivates u for the week!!!

thnkuu yh i hpe soo tooo i wna get abt the sme amount again nx week or mayb even a bit mre......js bit worried abt the alco intake lol..:s
mwahz

hahaha no exams thanx the lorrddd! lol i miss it but me friend monica is all loved up and married so no more nites out for me up there now.

you will be drinking water or diet coke hun. lol.x

thnku hun i hpe soo too...hopin for the sme or bit mre nx week....js bit worried abt the alco intake..:S do u tink it wud mke a lot of diff if i stik to vodka n diet coke n onli av a lil bit....as iv mentioned b4 it probz wont tke me dat long to get ma on a nyc level of bein mashed lol cz i aint ad a propa meal in ages other then the odd mouthful ere n there...:$
mwahz

aww shanny...bles.....well ma cdc sed it wud b kk to av one or two aint dat kk ???
:S cnt celebrate with water lmaoooo
haha
ur soo lucky u dnt av no exams :(
mwahz

nooo i wouldnt touch alco at all, when i was ss and went up town it was shots, vodka, whiskey, archers and i didnt dare touch any!!

not worth it hun wait until you have finished ssing.!!

hmm ook ima try relii hard lol....:S
or if i do end up avin one or two then ima js try n flush it all outa ma system for the rest of the week u tink dat wud wrk?
loolz
mwahz

if you do then have a day off meaning you will need to eat before you drink so chicken, fish , veggies, salad lots of it.!

And if u reallllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy must have one then have vodka diet coke nooo more than 2 lol.!!

nooo cdc should say it's fine to drink alch while on a vlcd diet madnesssss man.!!

have a good dance take your mind off drink.!! x lol

lol yhh kk well she dint encourage she told me the sme ting as u to eat lots of veg b4 hand n that lool sooo it shud b itee
thnkuu loolz..hehe yh truu i will b dancin away n try nt to tink abt drinks n stuff lol, will try to tink of the hangova that will b possible for the nx day lol
mwah

i always like a phat munch afterwards these loadssss of pizza places around (( here's me talking about fatty words)) sorri.

member u cant do that either loool .!

i lurrvvveee USHER'S song OMG!!! oooh yesss loool x

yeaa i luv that song tooo!!! :D...
naah thts one ting that i dnt av a problem with...n dts eatin frm take aways after a nite out ima usualy too gone to tink abt food lol n then i js cum home n crash out looolz............bt yh the nx mrning i do at tymz wake up with massive hunger cravings lol bt i aint gna cave in ima see mon as ma treat n then after that gna hit the wagon with a vengence :)...........well thats the plan newayz lol lets hpe i can stik to it lol
mwaahz

you can.!! i will be out 28th that's when im free again and get my life back.!!

You still need to enjoy life too.!!

Back