Priya's diary

hiya SW - Slimming world i find is easier than WW as its allowing u to have certain types of food (free food) unlimited rather than counting every crumb as a point, so u have red, green and orange days. with these u also have healthy extra choices called A + B
Red are mainly meat + 2 A + 2 B choices
Green is carbs like potatoes and pasta + 2 A + 2 B choices
orange is a mix of both meat and carbs limited and 1 A and 1 B choice.
u get 10 syns a day too to use on foods that arent classed as free.
if u google slimming world there website helps explain it better lol bt its more managin wat u eat and preparin food from scratch

so i have a bbq tomo but am bin careful but back on the shakes monday!! i will b following u to keep me inspired hun so best b behaving lol

when u feel like cavin in try and drink something, are u having ur shakes as 3 a day? maybe u cld split them so u have 6 small shakes or just split one or 2 of em, then use this when u feel like cheating, maybe ur mind will be tricked into knowing u can have another shake and not want food, this way u can prepare it and it takes away the thought of cheating? hmm not sure what else to suggest its so hard im bk with u tho so will b feeling the pain, dreading monday/tuesday, day 1and2 again :(

shannny congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well dun i am soo proud of u :d....knew u wud do it..
umm my fb addy is [email protected] that....see that if that wrks ne better...ur rite july aint dat far away..i need to do this....n i can do this i kno i can i js need to get awy frm home n food...i feel i can do it better at uni then at home..n iv got ma mates to keep me awy frm food as welll so i can do it better nw...:)....

miss-hj thnku for ur advice...:)..ima gna strt it propaly 2mo n i am dreadin weigh in day on mon bt iv realised dat i cnt cancel mon coz i need to get bk motivated and bk on track..so i kno ima b disappointed n i kno ma cdc gna b disappointed..with me bt yh im gna follow ur advice abt the shakes n that well last week was a complete disaster as i sed bt i am goin to try ur advice abt separating the shakes up n that....see if that wrks...i cnt believe ma sis in law sed to me dat iv put on weight she saw me after three weeks n she goes i luk as doe iv put on weight :S...bt at wrk 2dai...two ppl and ma lil sis sed to me dat i luk as doe iv lost abit loolz....so was bit :S...dnt get it...bt yh ma bday party nx sat is the onli tym im gna cheat coz im gna av to...coz rentz av organised a bday party for me bt im gna keep it in moderation the food part...other then dat i am gna stik to it 100% :D..will talk ma way thru it on ere i feel as tho i aint reli talked ma days thru on ere its probz coz i cum on ere a few tymz a day so wen i do talk its abt other tings as well as abt da diet....:S....:)...soz.....lol miss-hj keep me updated.....wud b nyc to keep up with each others progress....:D...
tc
mwaahz

Thank you priya i get it now your bac hme will your fam.
well your sis law must see it, if you ask me take no notice of that comment.

i agree try and cum on here more when feel as food is getting in your way.

keep smiling priya think slim ready for the HOT HOT heat. x

keep going priya!! i am struggling myself at the moment. there's food everywhere, BBQ's and picnics and snacks all over the house!!!!! lets stick to it together??

yh kk leeds i agree with u we shud strt bk on it 2getha...i am gna defoo strt bk on it 2mo coz gna b seein ma cdc 2mo...so yh will let u kno hw it goes...i am determined to stik to it dis tym round n even on the third week i aint gna giv in with mad binge....even 2dai doe i aint strted bk on it i aint even hungryy....js relii thirsttyy so been drinkin lots of water....no ffooood...had a pear n dat was abt it....soo yh 2mo bk on the mission 2mo....will keep u lot updated...:)

shanny added u :)
tc
mwahz

Rite saw my cdc abit ago..got weighed...put on a pound which is nt too bad considerin hw much crap i ate last week bt still dint wna put on neting n iv also put on put on 4 inches puttin me bk at 37 :/ :S :'( so i am bk on being motivated...talked it thru with ma cdc...she was reli supportive she was lyk js tnnk abt it lyk this...all the food will still b there wen u av lost weight...so js got the time being js try n put food outa da equation n drink lots n lots of water which will prevent u frm tinkin that ur hungry n once u av got bk into ketosis the weight shud b flyin off u....js try n aim for three weeks n see hw it goes n then move it to the fourth week mkin it into a mnth n u shud av met ur goal by then if the weight loss carries on being consistent thruout the diet..so i can do this n i will do this..on ma bday i av decided tht i will stik to lentils n veg curry n i will also ask ma mum to mke me sum brwn rice fro the day even tho the rest of the guests will probz b avin white rice n as for the cake will onli av a lil nibble frm wt guests feed me n nt a separate slice at all....:/ was soo disappointed abt the inch gain bludy hell n i was doin soo bludy welll up till lst week bt iv realised if i can lose 8 inches in two weeks n thats with avin a da odd blip imagine hw much i cud potentially lose if i dint av no blips at all.....:s...so i am bk on it n this tym i aint gna fail at it....its costin me a lot of money for this diet so i need results quickly n effectively...ur support is needed n will b appreciated thnkuu evry1...n wish evry1 else the bst of luck with their diet n the ones hu will restrt bk on it again leeds 123 and miss-hj.....
we can do it together sorii for the reli long post...needed to get it all out abt the water part i am doin quite well on that partly due to the nyc weatha dat we are avin,....:D..
tc
mwaaahz

aw well done!!! i have gained LOADS more than 1lb on only a few days off pla (but still eating healthy!). so well done girl, yo obviously have a good metabolism. that pound will fly off and. i am on hols in 4 weeks so perhaps we can start a 3 week challenge together? or4 week challenge?? that way we can help each other. i am having a bad time at the moment but REFUSE to give in.

yh i tink thats a great idea in order to keep motivated n support each other i tink a 4 week one wud b better coz dat is ma aim to lose it or most of it by 4 weeks...so if we cud then that wud b great hw do these challengs wrkkk :$...dnt kno hw they wrk lyk..neva dun one b4....im js guttted abt the inch gain hun tbh..i was relii hopin for that to lose n that....js on nx sat i kno i will eat a bit coz of ma bday bt other then that yh i tink the challenge is a gd idea u wna strt it off coz i dnt kno hw u do themmm...:$ reply bk...ima sure u will lose wteva u av gained n mre if u stik to it hun uv dun relii wellll...:D...
sme ere the weatha is givin me mre motivation as well to lose weight coz i wna wear dresses n skirts again instead of coverin maself up all the tym in loose clothes....:(....n wna av a small waist again its ma waist that kills it n ma hips coz they naturally big so if teh waist dnt luk small then the hips luk bigger then they actually are....leme kno once u av strted the challenge hun n will join it wit u..:D...
reply bk
mwahz

priya - i'll start a thread on this section and you join in ok?

kk hun i av joined it thnx again hun
:)
mwahz

ohh a challenge? can i join in 4 wks would b my aim too as holiday is 6 weeks away!!!

dont worry about the gain use it to re focus, i have been good all day, starving and not wanting water, but have managed it, had meat n veg for dina tho as needed something, my heads killing and have 1 more ltr to get down me for today, doing ss+ this week with the odd ss day to get me bk into it, nxt wk is ss again hopefully!!!

aww bless uu hun...omdz i am dying with a horrible headache my head is killin me...:S..:( its nt goin away....been drinkin water all day lyk a gd girl n finishin the shakes off i dint av this bad of a headache wen i first strted on the diet...
:S :(
mwahz

im suffering with the headaches too hun, feel for u take tablets n dnt let it beat u!!

its so much harder re-starting!!!

yh i kno iv realised it is a lot harder restrtin...:S well the headache seems to have gone n i dnt feel as hungry nemre ad a choc tetra n 1 ltre bottle n nw ad a choc orange warm drink which was quite nyc, nycer then i thrt it wud b...lol n js finished ma 2 ltres of water....gt antha two to go...:D
im tkin each day as it cumz n will b talkin abt it on ere as it will elp me i tink lst nite dint end up goin out as per planedd so dint end up drinkin which was gd in ma case :D
tc
mwahz

Hi pryia keep at it now,! make this one your last restart as it's soooo hard.

Keep thinking size 8/10 . xx

Thnx shanny yup thats the way i will b tinkin for the nx three weeks :D....n miss-hj yh ma day was gd yday...hw abt urs?

2dai js ad ma 1st apple n cinnammon porridge...n half a litre already...got antha 2 n a half to go..im hopin the water will mke a big impact on ma weight loss...was goin to ask...can we av mre then one porridge and make ur own shake in a day..? coz iv js realised got quite a few fruits of the forest which are orrible..a few choc, choc mint, and choc n orange n porridges left...cnt do much abt the fruits of the forest coz i av no idea wer the reciept for that weeks supply has gone off to..bt was tnkin mite js b able to manage with the porridges n shakes til ma nx order cumz thru....so was wonderin if this is kk?? ma mouth has got that orrible taste in it which must mean sumat gd rite? :s....is it js me or has this week kinda gone quite quickly..?? its already wed...4 mre days til weigh in....relii hpin for a gd weight loss n inch loss wna b that lil bit closer to ma goal which wud then probz motivate me dat tiny bit mre to stik to it...fingers crossed...will let u kno hw the rest of the day goes..bt so yh if ne1 cud ansa me dt question abt the numba of porridges n mke ur own shakes u can av in a day dt wud b great...:D thnkuuu
tc
mwaahz

hello again btw anotha ting i was wonderin silly question i kno this is lol coz i kinda kno the ansa already bt still lil bit confused..:S so u kno the water intake hw it is sed the mre water u av the mre bigger the weigh loss will probz b n ur waist till go slimmer wt does the water do exactly in order for that to happen in ur body...? :s i kno u lot probz tinkin ima dumb for askin dat coz ma cdc shudv xplained it well she has bt ima still dat tiny bit confused...:S...so ne info or advice on that wud b great :D...thnx
mwahz

Hi all,

Have just been reading all your posts - I'm meant to be starting on CD (again) this weekend and am trying to psyche myself up by reading up on peoples experiences. Hoping to take away some hints and tips to help me through my journey!

Shanny - I see from your profile that you've reached your target - thats fantastic. Its encouraging to know that people are getting the results that they want. How long did it take you to get to your target - were you always on CD?

Sweet_girl - how are you getting on? Are you finding it difficult returning to CD?

A little bit about me.. I'm currently around 13st and would ideally like to shift 3.5 stones. I work for an international law firm in the city - the culture at my place is particualrly cut-throat and I'm surrounded by huge egos. There is a huge pressure to look and dress a certain way. It has knocked my confidence joining this place after uni but I needed some substance a good brand on my CV to help my career. 70% of desire to lose weight is for health benefits (PCOS and underactive thyroid) and the remianing 30% is to prove a lot of people wrong before I leave this place :)

Anyhow, I look forward to sharing my experiences of my CD journey on this forum with people who will get 'it' - since i'm afraid the skinny ribs and gym bunnies of my working environment won't quite understand.

Heyy hun congrats on strtin cd it is a relii gd diet..its mre abt the mind mre then neting reli bt u do get quick results quickly..js dat lst week i kinda messed up n ate thruout the entire week which kinda messed it up for me lol bt ima bk on it again...n yh the first day was relii hard bt by the tym the 2nd n 3rd day cumz along ur kkinda bk on track again....it is hard bt with the support frm each other that u get on this forum u do stik to it n dnt woz abt blips evry1 has them on diets so long as u jump bk on the wagon u shud b able to meet ur goal in no tym...ma aim is a mnth gt a stone n a half left to lose well abt that much newayz.....soo wish u all the best n keep us updated on ur journey n ima ere if u wna talk as much as ne1 else on this forum kk :D ima usually on this mst of them tym lol as i use this as a distraction frm tinkin abt foood...lool hehe, welcum to the cd forum
tc
mwahz

Back