Sonia's Fast Forward Diary (ROUND TWO) Getting back on track

Lol oh thanks everyone your all so sweet:D I am mega chuffed. Irene I dont know how the units are worked out the consultant works that out for you It goes by your weight and if you do any exersize.

AWWW hun im soooooooooo pleased for you! i was worried you would give up. Glad you havent though.
;)
Ruthy xxxx

AWWW hun im soooooooooo pleased for you! i was worried you would give up. Glad you havent though.
;)
Ruthy xxxx
Oh no need to worry about me giving up that is not an option I still have 5 and a half stone to lose so I'm in for the long haul. I just needed a kick start to get me running again. Fast forward certainly did that and the fab support from you lovely ladies :grouphugg:I have given some rep out but it wont let me for the rest of you I need to spread some more before I can send you some. Thanks for the support all :flowers:

Just wanted to say sonia that is fantastic ..... Was NOT sure what you were doing but read your thread and that is great, might even copy what you been eating and give it a go.:bliss::wow:FANTASTIC ....XXXX

Just wanted to say sonia that is fantastic ..... Was NOT sure what you were doing but read your thread and that is great, might even copy what you been eating and give it a go.:bliss::wow:FANTASTIC ....XXXX
Yeah give it a go I would defo recommend it to anyone who is struggling.:) Good luck.

Im might give it a go, do all SW consultants do it?
Ruthy xxx

Cor, well done - just the boost you needed! Lovely when some real effort pays off!

love

Well son, your living proof it works hun!
Keep at it and im excited to see how much you lose in week 2

Keep at it

Ruthy xxx

Do you then just go back to normal this week then Son? x

Yeah you can only do fast forward for one week I dont know why that is. But its back onto normal SW again now.

Last week must of been really low calorie Son, especially considering your loss, and the fact you can only do it for a week. Hope all goes well for you this week, and FF has given you the boost you needed to shift the rest :) Jax x

Hmm i might do it the week before my hols....hmmm its a serious consideration + i founf out my hotel has got a gym so im going to do my bit in there twice a day.

Ruthy xxx

Well done Son!! Fab loss, i have maintained for 3 weeks now so might give it a go. What did you eat on days 5, 6 and 7?

Well done Son!! Fab loss, i have maintained for 3 weeks now so might give it a go. What did you eat on days 5, 6 and 7?
Oh yeah forgot to put them sill me :doh: Day 5 was the same as day 1 and day 6 was the same as day 2 and day 7 didn't do it because it was weigh in day. Well done on the maintains better than putting on.:)

Aww son everytime i read this thread its giving me ideas to do it myself too. Im going to ask my SWC on Thus.

Well done again and may the force be with you!

Ruthy xxx

I asked my SWC and she wouldn't let me!

She said it was only used as a last resort and I had to revisit my books and do a food diary sheet for a week so she could see if I was going wrong anywhere. She also told me I had to stay to meetings to get some tips and ideas! Only thing is I don't get anything out of staying to meetings - is just the same old happy clapping routine! She never gives us any tips or ideas - it's a complete waste of time! I get more information, tips and ideas off this site! Although I must admit I do have to go every week to be weighed just to keep focused and motivated.

Anyway I had a friend who's done it in the past and she's let me borrow her copy, so I'm doing it this week anyway!

I've also noticed you can get the plan off ebay (like everything!) for a couple of pounds, although I don't think they give you any advice on how many units you are allowed.

Well done Sonia - you did fab!

Good luck Ruthy!

Annette x

Back