Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Afternoon all

A lovely restful day yesterday, sad that it came to an end :( Didn't have to wait for orbs to pass on the neighbour's gossip, Bren - I could hear every word too!

Back at the salt mine today and trying to catch up with everything, can't see it happening myself :D

Evening Susie! Hope you've had a good day :)

Evening lovelies

Came home to find Orbit had kidnapped another mouse - getting a bit fed up with it, TBH - any ideas?????

I've had to resort to red wine to get over the stress...

Eeeeek!!! I have no idea how to stop her doing it but it's freaking me out and every time I hear a noise in my bedroom my heart races lol ... Hope you get her focused on something else soon Susie :)

Evening Susie - gosh that is getting annoying! I can see how the red wine helps;).

No advice i'm afraid - our boys are indoor kitties so we are spared and previous cat used to bring in worms.....not quite as mobile;)
Xxxx

No idea Susie, our cats very rarely used to bring things in, although a cat I had many many years ago once brought in a dessicated mouse, I put it in the bin outside, it somehow got it out and brought it back in again! Wine helps, confirmed.

Morning Susie... Maybe keep her indoors? I think that's what I'd have to do to save me from tranquilizers lol

Hope you have a love day :)

Morning Susie, it's because she's still young love, that and the time of year doesn't help

Hope you have a love day :)

Oh a love day would be nice, not sure if it's allowed at work though? :D

Thanks for all the advice, Orbit is an indoor cat today - not happy, but I don't care.

FYI am coming back to low carb in the next few weeks - not as low as induction, probably about 30-40 carbs a day - have felt so sluggish (and windy OMG) for weeks and I think that's completely down to carbs. Could barely get out of bed this morning - although that was a lot to do with tossing and turning from 2-4.30am :mad:

Last edited:
Oh dear she is a little monkey isn't she! I remember one yearone of mine found a nest of baby voles and brought them in dead one by one until the nest was empty! Her favourite was slow worms though and they're a protected species. Try telling a cat that lol.

My cat words of advice. A collar with a bell on it! lol!

My cat liked to bring me dead things as presents, never live. I always find that if you make a huge fuss about it, they keep doing it because its a good game! Orbit probably thinks its hillarious, so keeps doing it!

what about a toy one with catnip in ?
and i so understand the carb thing,have blown out and
i feel almost comatoast:eek:

My cat's a frail old lady these days but in her hey-day she regularly brought home fully grown koi carp. It wasn't the best of neighbourhoods so I have no idea where the pond was located but I was informed by someone knowledgeable that they were worth upwards of £100 a pop. I lived in complete terror of the Koi owners who undoubtedly would have done permanently nasty things to my cat if they had caught her doing it.

Evening Susie:). Hopefully a mouse free one:)

Just looking at possible nandos dates with Di - can you do wed 23 nov?
Xxx

Hello Susie... Welcome back to low carbing... You really do have probs with carbs! What a reaction! I'm reading your Neris and India book which is great!

I hope you get back into the Atkins swing .. I'll be really interested to see how the extra 10 or 20g of carbs affects you and what it looks like in menus...

I hope you can make next week? :)

Morning Susie, yes love, I have the same reaction to carbs as well

Hey Susie, carbs do the same to me. I end up feeling bloated and my stomach hurts and between trips to the bathroom and wind, its not plesent! lol!

Welcome back! :D

Afternoon Susie, I have been on a much higher carb level the last 4 days and I am feeling the effects as you do, back down to more manageable levels today :) xx

Back