TC's Magical mystery journey to somewhere as yet unknown....

TC_99 said:
It sure is.... a really great diet. Day 22 for me, can't wait for weigh in on Sunday. Bought some Ketostix from Amazon and test myself a few hours ago and according to the sticks I am not in Ketosis as there was no change in the colour at all. If I was not losing any weight I might be a little perturbed by this, but as they say the scales don't lie.

Also I have read "after i bought them" that they can also be unreliable (PS: Checked they are in date and they are good till 2015). Will have to retest in the morning.

Like you said, they are notoriously unreliable! I wouldn't bother retesting either! As it surely will only serve to make you question it if it still shows negative!

Weight loss slowing up this week. weigh day tomorrow morning so we will see.. hope your weeks are going great.

You are doing really well x

Yes it was a good guess at the weight loss slowing down as only lost 1.5lbs this week but at least its a loss. Not really done anything different this week except 2 days of exercise in the garden but don't think that could have slowed down the weightloss or that would have been like saying don't exercise on this diet.

I actually think it is because i am not doing 20mins on the treadmill everyday. I think i just need to do more even if its just a 20 min walk at lunchtime. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Really struggling with any weight loss this week, think I need to go back to day one and cut out cherry tomato's & the extra lettuce that I have been secretly justifying.
Have now been on the tread mill for the last three nights for 25 mins. Have bee using My Fitness Pal app to calculate everything below 650cals + Less than 65g of carbs. Most days it is below 50g

That's it from me for this evening, hope your all well and that your diets are working for you.

Night Night, TC

TC_99 said:
Really struggling with any weight loss this week, think I need to go back to day one and cut out cherry tomato's & the extra lettuce that I have been secretly justifying.
Have now been on the tread mill for the last three nights for 25 mins. Have bee using My Fitness Pal app to calculate everything below 650cals + Less than 65g of carbs. Most days it is below 50g

That's it from me for this evening, hope your all well and that your diets are working for you.

Night Night, TC

Are you allowed tomato's? Might be a wee issue there?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

End of week six and have weighed in a further 3lb less this week, so the weight loss is moving in the right direction. My goal for this week is to be ultra good and lose a further 5lb to get to 19st something.

Good luck on all your diets for this week.

I discovered Vanilla latte's today and my life will never be the same again..
Mixer cup..
2 x Nescafe Gold Blend
2 x Sweetex
1 x Slim and save vanilla shake mix
What a breakfast..... The Cafe latte shakes are out the window now folks.

Weigh in day today folks, after last weeks gain of three pounds, due to family meals out despite only having tuna salads..
I lost 11lb so the equivalent of a week one loss, basically like starting the diet all over again although much easier than the original week one.

TC_99 said:
I discovered Vanilla latte's today and my life will never be the same again..
Mixer cup..
2 x Nescafe Gold Blend
2 x Sweetex
1 x Slim and save vanilla shake mix
What a breakfast..... The Cafe latte shakes are out the window now folks.

Welcome to my world! Lol!
That's my fav shake!

Welcome to my world! Lol!
That's my fav shake!

Bigger I though I had discovered something new :( , why did you not tell me sooner?

I strawberry week this week I think..

I only have 8 shakes left to last me till my new order comes on Wednesday, I completely forgot about the double bank holiday, what am I like. Also out of the 8 I have left 7 are strawberry and 1 is a cafe latte, so no super vanilla latte's till Wednesday.

I know! I didn't think I was the only one who did that, another fav is the choc with coffee and no sweetener nummmm!

8 weeks completed on slim and save with a minor blip in the middle where I put three pounds on. Today is weigh day and I have lost a further 4lbs making a grand today of 42.9lbs or 3st and a tiny little bit off of the next stone and also noticed my BMI has dropped to below 40. I am sat here with a S&S vanilla shake / coffee well chuffed.

My next big target is:

1. 18st something which means losing a further 8lbs.
2. Getting to the half way point on my ticker which is 64lbs (which is losing a further 21lbs).
3. who knows....

TC_99 said:
8 weeks completed on slim and save with a minor blip in the middle where I put three pounds on. Today is weigh day and I have lost a further 4lbs making a grand today of 42.9lbs or 3st and a tiny little bit off of the next stone and also noticed my BMI has dropped to below 40. I am sat here with a S&S vanilla shake / coffee well chuffed.

My next big target is:

1. 18st something which means losing a further 8lbs.
2. Getting to the half way point on my ticker which is 64lbs (which is losing a further 21lbs).
3. who knows....

Well done! That is fab results all round, 8 weeks 3 stone is amazing!
Good luck with the rest of the targets. You go!

Back