Roasted mixed veg

Total so far 840

6 pink & Whites 300

Total 1140

85g Tesco monkey and Bananas 320 :banghead:

Total 1460

Last edited:
My days not started well I've got flu feel awful and stuck at home

Breakfast - marmite wholemeal toast 360 (with can't believe not butter light)
Smoothie made with pineapple and banana - 250

It's not going great....I've also eaten 2 pink n whites :-(

U need to eat breakfast babe it helps metabolism x

My days not started well I've got flu feel awful and stuck at home

Breakfast - marmite wholemeal toast 360 (with can't believe not butter light)
Smoothie made with pineapple and banana - 250

It's not going great....I've also eaten 2 pink n whites :-(

U need to eat breakfast babe it helps metabolism x

First off - ooh you are pretty - like your profile piccie. x

Next: You havent spoilt it yet! You have only used 710 calories so you have another 700 to spend? how bout a tuna stir fry. Half tin tuna 60 cals, loadsa veg, wok or dried noodles 225. And some more pink and whites for the evening (or is that just me??) How do u stop at 2 when there are 6 in a pack - that is will power indeed!

Good luck and dont forget - u havent spoilt it!
x

P.s If you could let my almost 2 year old that brekkie is important that would be great - i am not allowed to do anything in the mornings except run around guessing why she is having a paddy - grr!!!oh and getting the other two dressed, school bag, pe kit etc. I know i could grab a narna but just think fruit is a waste of calories. ;-) x

Awwww thanks!!!

Yeah just feel crap and I know it's hard not to eat. I had couscous with prawns for lunch 200 cals and I'm planning piri piri chicken salad for dinner. Unfortunately my hubby to be doesn't like stir fry but fortunately for me he does eat the same meals as me which helps! On top of the food I mentioned I had a toasted pitta with little margerine on, ooops 195 cals. I might just manage to keep it between 1500-1600 cals. Wanna go for walk but haven't got energy!

Breakfast - What about a cereal bar like alpen light or tescos version are pretty nice too!

It'll be ok just felt really motivated and feel that this virus will get in the way :-(

Anyway are u on plan? Hope you're having a better day xxx

Awwww thanks!!!

Yeah just feel crap and I know it's hard not to eat. I had couscous with prawns for lunch 200 cals and I'm planning piri piri chicken salad for dinner. Unfortunately my hubby to be doesn't like stir fry but fortunately for me he does eat the same meals as me which helps! On top of the food I mentioned I had a toasted pitta with little margerine on, ooops 195 cals. I might just manage to keep it between 1500-1600 cals. Wanna go for walk but haven't got energy!

Breakfast - What about a cereal bar like alpen light or tescos version are pretty nice too!

It'll be ok just felt really motivated and feel that this virus will get in the way :-(

Anyway are u on plan? Hope you're having a better day xxx

Did you go for a walk?

Enjoy your piri piri?

Hows your wedding plans getting along? I started arranging things in Feb with a lot of enthusiam - mostly gone now and tons to do. So far i have my dress, venue, 2 BM dresses (need 2 more), photographer, thats it!
x

iaimtobethin said:
Did you go for a walk?

Enjoy your piri piri?

Hows your wedding plans getting along? I started arranging things in Feb with a lot of enthusiam - mostly gone now and tons to do. So far i have my dress, venue, 2 BM dresses (need 2 more), photographer, thats it!
x

No walk, piri piri was nice but bit too spicy for me!

I started planning feb too. I got most sorted....dress, BM dress, silk flowers and buttonholes (as theme purple so hard to get purple real flowers) venue and registry office booked and had registry office meeting too, mother in law to be making cake (were having cupcakes and little cake on top of stand)........ gotta get suits and ring and favours I'm not sure what else. U ordered invites? We've just sent ours a few weeks ago.....

What colour is your theme? You got ideas or not really? X

No walk, piri piri was nice but bit too spicy for me!

I started planning feb too. I got most sorted....dress, BM dress, silk flowers and buttonholes (as theme purple so hard to get purple real flowers) venue and registry office booked and had registry office meeting too, mother in law to be making cake (were having cupcakes and little cake on top of stand)........ gotta get suits and ring and favours I'm not sure what else. U ordered invites? We've just sent ours a few weeks ago.....

What colour is your theme? You got ideas or not really? X

Know what you mean about the flowers - my theme is pale blue and i cannot get pale blue flowers in the flower of my choice - Gerbera! I am gonna do down the silk flower route as well - i just wish there was somewhere i could go and see them in brighton rather than order online and be dissapointed.

Invites out - 17 out of 100 RSVP's so far - come on people i have food to order!!

Need a dj/disco, wine, flowers, ring, enthuisam.

I am not creative in the slightest - seriously missing from my DNA. I have no idea how to dress the ceremony/reception room (all at a hotel) and dont seem to be getting any help from anyone either - i am having to do everything on my own with 3 children in tow - its hard!

Enough moaning, am sure it will all come together eventually.
x

Had a sneaky weigh in this morning - with nightie on. 13.6! Of course it will be more with all my exercise clobber on - aiming for 13.7 for weigh in on Thursday - just hoping i dont do my usual of day before weigh in binge.

Meeting a friend at harvester tonight so have to make low day time calories cos will be eating again later. Good thing about Harvester is they have the calorie details on the menu.

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Breakfast
37g banana 35
32g apple 22
100g strawb 28

Lunch
4 Turkey Rashers 106
Quorn steak 107
100g potatoes 75
Mushrooms

Dinner
Tuna 60
Noodles 221
Loadsa veg 0

Harvester
Cajun Chicken, chips & peas 670
Salad 0
Little brown roll and scraping of marg 100?
Uh oh:Raspberry sundae 570

Total so far 1974
And a tummy ache to boot!

Last edited:
Well done and well done on eating breakfast it does help!!! Oooh love harvester it's great that they put cals on menu helps to make good choices. I had a sneaky look too and I'm still 12st3 but then barely moving round at the moment and normally hit gym 3 times a week and my poor little head is banging! Oh yeah and given that I had two completely off rail days at weekend sts is a miracle! Hope I'm better soon I want to get out the flat and exercise and get some sunshine!

I've had bran flakes for breakfast I'm kinda winging it lunch might have couscous or egg on toast.....dinner is courgette pasta and salad. I got another smoothie like yesterday cos thought vitamin c is needed!

Keep up the good work!!! X

Well done and well done on eating breakfast it does help!!! Oooh love harvester it's great that they put cals on menu helps to make good choices. I had a sneaky look too and I'm still 12st3 but then barely moving round at the moment and normally hit gym 3 times a week and my poor little head is banging! Oh yeah and given that I had two completely off rail days at weekend sts is a miracle! Hope I'm better soon I want to get out the flat and exercise and get some sunshine!

I've had bran flakes for breakfast I'm kinda winging it lunch might have couscous or egg on toast.....dinner is courgette pasta and salad. I got another smoothie like yesterday cos thought vitamin c is needed!

Keep up the good work!!! X

Hows the rest of your day been?

Me thinks i need to sprint around the park 20 times tomorrow and stick to 1200 cals.

x

1450 cals - I had pitta bread with low fat cheese for lunch then snackajacks then courgette pasta for dinner, one pink n White and smoothie, think that's all oh and a yoghurt!

Why the run round the park? I'm sensing the harvester didn't go to plan? Don't forget one meal out of 21 doesn't necessarily mean it's all ruined. Xxx

1450 cals - I had pitta bread with low fat cheese for lunch then snackajacks then courgette pasta for dinner, one pink n White and smoothie, think that's all oh and a yoghurt!

Why the run round the park? I'm sensing the harvester didn't go to plan? Don't forget one meal out of 21 doesn't necessarily mean it's all ruined. Xxx

Sounds like you had a good day? Isnt Tuesday your weigh in - at home or class? How did you do?

Shouldnt have had the ice cream sundae at harvester - pushed me over big time. Cut backs today and tommorow - i am greedy this week - i WANT a 3 pound loss!

x

Looking like my 7 pound May loss challenge is no where near :cry:

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Breakfast
Nowt - shh dont tell Elz0301:p

Lunch
Fish pie ready meal, broc & leek 241

Dinner
Shep pie ready meal and veg 205

Evening snacks
Sugar free jelly 40
Alpen Light 70
Onion Rings 75
3 crackerbread and 1 laugh cow XL 80
150g apple 72
Ham salad sandwich with WW Bread 114

Total for day 937

Last edited:
iaimtobethin said:
Looking like my 7 pound May loss challenge is no where near :cry:

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Breakfast
Nowt - shh dont tell Elz0301:p

Lunch
Fish pie ready meal, broc & leek 241

Dinner
Shep pie ready meal and veg 205

Evening snacks
Sugar free jelly 40

Total so far 486

I hope you're going to eat a bit more than that today! I weighed I stayed the same am going to weigh Thursday's though. This weeks not going great with being stuck at home.

Breakfast 1 1/2 bits toast with mashed banana 270 cals
Lunch left over pasta bake with low fat cheese, 320 cals

Dinner later will be jacket potato and beans and salad. Had one pink n White earlier too.

You can't change what's happened up to now, just what happens next x

I hope you're going to eat a bit more than that today! I weighed I stayed the same am going to weigh Thursday's though. This weeks not going great with being stuck at home.

Breakfast 1 1/2 bits toast with mashed banana 270 cals
Lunch left over pasta bake with low fat cheese, 320 cals

Dinner later will be jacket potato and beans and salad. Had one pink n White earlier too.

You can't change what's happened up to now, just what happens next x

Look foward to Thursday then with our loses.

Yes i will eat more, i just need loads for the evening muchies :D
x

Aahhhh I understand now!!!! I get really hungry think its coming up to time of month. Will be a miracle if I've lost anything as have barely moved since Saturday! Never mind next week will definitely be my week! I'm just waiting for hub2b to get in so can go food shopping I can't wait to get out of the flat! Back to work tomorrow I think then can get back to gym ASAP x

Back to work tomorrow! :-( I am a little excited am quite bored at home now on my own while h2b is working!

What was munched this evening? I had jacket potato and half breaded chicken steak, and baked beans with little salad. Then had alpro soya choc yoghurt and hot chocolate. Total Cals 1530,which im happy with. Hope I don't feel too tired tomorrow as want to at least do my exercise DVD! X

Back to work tomorrow! :-( I am a little excited am quite bored at home now on my own while h2b is working!

What was munched this evening? I had jacket potato and half breaded chicken steak, and baked beans with little salad. Then had alpro soya choc yoghurt and hot chocolate. Total Cals 1530,which im happy with. Hope I don't feel too tired tomorrow as want to at least do my exercise DVD! X

Are you feeling better then or just feel you should go back to work to releive boredom?

I had big ideas of fishing out my Zumba dvd tonight - watched tv and munched instead - off to update diary now.
x

Awww bless did u stick to limit? Bit of both feel a lot better a to relieve boredom too?! I'm not good in morning. I'm changing to fresh skimmed milk this week and RC cheese, just because I like skimmed milk and so made a point of getting it.

Just weighed in and scales say 12st4, trying not to be disheartened......it's probably water. I'm going to smash it next week fingers crossed. Hope you have a better result Hun......speak later x

Been to Asda this morning and stocked up on goodies for after weigh in this evening :D

Thursday 26 May 2011

Breakfast
Asda dunkin cookie 200?

Lunch
Asda dunkin cookie 200? :eek:

Dinner
100g pots 75
Quorn Fillet 107
Mushrooms 0

Total so far 582

Weigh in:4 pounds off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I now weigh 13.6. I honestly cant remember when i was last that?? Yiiii pee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snacks since weigh in :eek:
2 and 1/2 ring donuts
2 x Asda dunkin cookies
2 mini sausage rolls
Prawn sandwich

Last edited:
Back