Tig's shed :)

Sooo meal plan for tomorrow!
EE day.

B - bacon sarnie (hexb)followed by strawberries.
L - Salad with potato and beans
D - Going trafford centre maybe noodles? I'll be good :)
S - strawberries, blueberries, apple and kinder bar 6 syns
x

May end up being green day with bacon as hexb

Last edited:
I was very good at the trafford centre. I had noodles, chicken and veg in a dark soy sauce. Yuuum! So kept it as an EE day, and had enough hot drinks to count milk as my HEXA :)

I slipped a bit. I bought me and bf a cupcake from selfridges... Millionaires shortbread... Omg it was to die for!

Going to limit syns to 7 a day until saturday. I have a race coming up Sunday, so with all the exercise I felt it was ok ;)

x

Edit: I've done some calculating and have over compensated here, but I'm going to call the last 2 days, 50syns... so that's 55 for the rest! I can do that :)

Last edited:
Day 32! Freeeezing!!

Green

B- bacon sarnie 2xhexb, ketchup 1 syn
L - veg stirfry
D - Sw chips and beans
S - mullerlight, apples, kinder 6 syns
Weekly syns - 57/ 105

X

Last edited:
Had some quark and muller too :)
Edit: and some noodles... Starving this evening!!

Tomorrow is red!
B - cheese omelette and bacon (1hexa)
L - chicken sandwich (1hexb) and salad
D - chicken wrapped in bacon stuffed with cheese (hexa) with carrots and sprouts
S - kelloggs bar (1hexb), mullerlight, pineapple, options - 2 syns

E - 5miler

Syns-59/105

Last edited:
Today went well, 2 syns (to compensate) and a good run :)

Another red day tomorrow, I'm thinking I'm going to go predominantly red!

B - Cheese omelette (1hexa) and bacon
L - Hot weetabix with skimmed milk (1hexa & hexb), pineapple.
D - Going to do the homemade kebabs which sound yum! Rather than doing it on a baking tray, i'll cook it on a grill pan to drain the fat. Served in wholemeal pitta (1hexb) with salad and homemade raita.
S - time out 8.5 syns

I'm so ready for the weekend!!

Syns 67.5/105

x

Last edited:
I'm doing a cheesecake pudding tonight too now, so that's 74/105 syns.

The kebab smells yuuuuum! I'm glad as I very nearly fell off the wagon this evening, spent a good 5mins looking at these white chocolate coated oreo things. I <3 the biscuit aisle :(

Tomorrow is going to be green to get some carb loading in before Sundays race,

B- Cheese omelette (1hexa), and saute potato's
D - Sandwich and SW chips (1hexb & 8syns), probz a cheesecake to take me to 15syns for the day. Cheesecake and Xfactor :D
S - cereal bar (1hexb)

Edit: 3syns over
Syns - 92/105
x

Last edited:
Tomorrow - Day 36!
Red & Race day! 10 miles tomorrow morning, hopefully will make a dent in my weight which has STS all week (serial weigher)...

Very early breko - Weetabix (1hexb) with skimmed milk (1hexa), and bacon sarnie (1hexb) with saute tato (3syns)
D - undecided... Need to pop into town so will pick up something yummy! Probz some salmon :)

Will more than likely use the last of my syns for the week at some point, and have a syn free monday weigh day! 10 syns - I'm thinking chocolate!!

Syns - 105/105

x

Last edited:
Stockport 10 done! Was certainly a challenging one! 10 miles, with a very steep, 1 mile long hill! My back, bum and thighs are sore!!

Had a cheeky jump on the scales, and it looks good for this week, but we'll see tomorrow!

I'm going to go buy a roast chicken and do a big fat chicken salad... As soon as I can be bothered to get up... :p

I had a mad moment last night and put in for the Edinburgh marathon in May. It's a big goal! Wish me luck!!

x

Day 36!! Weigh day!

Going to be really good today :)
I'm trying to take influence from everyone and be 100% until xmas day, I'm off to see the family at the weekend, so must be good!

B - satsumas and a skinny gingerbread latte :) (hexa & 4 syns)
L - chicken and ham salad sandwich (hexb), pineapple and apple
D - Sw kebabs with pakora sauce ( recipe nicked from Sausage :) )
S - After a weigh in I have a magnum mini limoncello snuck away! (8syns)

And of course the obligatory pre weigh in run!!

Syns - 12/105

Last edited:
Planning tomorrow before I go off to weigh in..
Day 37 - Red

B - Smoked salmon and scrambled egg, satsumas (S)
L - I'm at a conference so I'm guessing sandwiches, I'll opt for meaty fillings and eat open faced. (2xhexb) lots of fruit. (EDIT: half tuna (S) sarnie and a few tato wedges)
D - chicken (S) salad (S)with toms (S), carrots (S)
S - Aero biscuit - 5syns, lots of tea (hexa), mullerlight, magnum mini - 8 syns

I'll post new weight tonight!

Last edited:
Further to today, I resisted all the lovely mince pies, biccies and pastry. I did have half a tuna sarnie (hexb) and about 6 wedges (hexb). I'm going to cut 10 syns off my weekly allowance to allow for any oil or spread on them.
So that's: 35/105

Day 38, Red
Xmas lunch day at work

B - Pagen krisp rolls (hexb) and FF cottage cheese with pineapple (S)
L - Melon starter (SS), turkey (S) dinner with potatoes as hexb, veg (S) and gravy (5syns - oil & gravy)
D - Chicken (S) with half omelette (hexa) and salad (S)
S - Aero biscuit - 5syns, mullerlight

EDIT: sneaky magnum mini... 8 syns

I shall add to this tomorrow :)

Syns 53/105

Last edited:
Day 39 - I'm travelling home tomorrow!!!

B - Weetabix (hexb) with skimmed milk (hexa)
L - Half cheese omelette (hexa) with salad (s) Pagen krispy rolls (hexb) and cottage cheese.
D - Spoke to mum, it'll be chicken and salad (s) When I arrive :)
S-muffin... Whoops 10 syns
Syns - 63/105

Last edited:
Day 41

Soooo it's not been going so great at home.... My meals have been ok. But I've been having biscuits etc.

Going to rein it in today! Don't want to gain a load before Xmas is even here!

B - bacon, bread roll (hexb), tomatoes, satsuma
L - ?
D - roast lamb, mash and veg

Running today!

Well... To say the last 5 days were off plan is understatement of the decade! Not only did I fall off the wagon, it reversed and ran me over!

I'm 3lbs on from last weigh in (in reality it is a bit more... Not end of the world) I'm going to be more controlled now until Xmas, not perfect, just more controlled!)

So, Day 44
Had to meet bf's family at a buffet restaurant...
L: Boiled rice, a meat pasta dish and a cheese pasta dish. Mini pudding (10syns?)
D: Bacon rolls (small wholemeal - hexb) with homemade chips
S: Carrots and hummus

I'm going to get some exercise in for damage control!

Hope everyone else is doing better than me!

So, gradually getting better...

Today, day 45... EE

B/L: Bacon, beans (SS), mushrooms (S), granary bread, light spread (5syns)
D: SW kebab with SW chips, lettuce (S) and toms (S)

E: run

Hopefully can shift a bit before Xmas, weigh in on Tues next week...

I'm still not fully back on, if I'm being honest, I won't be until after Xmas is out of the way!

B: Brie (hexa) and bacon sandwich - lush!!
D: SW kebab
S: Milky way krispy rolls

My runs haven't even been happening!
Come Tuesday I will get back on this!!

Today marks the end of binge fest 2011... I've been so massively off plan, and gained at last check approx 5.5lbs...
I'm literally a weight gain sponge, and after a few good days i know i will make a good dent in this...

It's weigh in tomorrow and I'm not sure whether to go :/ Perhaps give myself a week back on plan... I'll decide tomorrow!!

--------------
EE day!

B - Potato, carrots and sweetcorn fried in FL
D - Goose risotto with parmesan (hexa), onions, mushrooms, garlic, olive oil (hexb) with a big green salad, toms and peppers
S - chocolate - 10syns, satsumas
E - run (2.5m easing back in!)

Still not perfect but getting there. I've decided against weigh in tonight, so I've got until next monday to turn this around.

Last edited:
Meh... Another lb on! That's +7 (11.10 1/2)... On the positive side, there is minimal junk left in the house, as it is in my belly!

Today is green!
B: Cheese (hexa), shallot and garlic omelette with spag o's
L: Goose risotto (hexb)with salad, satsumas
D: Speedy Soup and SW cheesecake topped with fruit for afters (4syns) (hexb)

Syns - 4

I'm going to make a big pot of speedy soup tonight and have that for lunch for a few days, see if it can correct some of the damage!

------------------
And planning for tomorrow...
EE
B. Weetabix (hexb) and milk (hexa), bacon, strawbs
L. Speedy soup, nakd bar - 6 syns
D. Chicken and rice - 3syns
S. satsumas

Syns - 9

Last edited:
Back