Where did you loose it first?

I'm losing my weight in my stomach first. My chest is kind of large so sometime I don't notice a change until I turn side wides and see my stomach went down.

First place is went was my boobs sadly, my waist and the bra band bit!

Then my arms and face went down a bit and only recently have my hips and thighs started to budge, these are the worst offenders! Got a stone to lose so I am hoping they are going to go down a lot more lol

When I started my weight loss I was 16st 4lbs, I initially felt that my waist was slimmer and then after a couple of stones it was my face that was most noticeable. I have photos where I am heavier than I am now but my face definitely looks slimmer so I think that in time your face regains a slight plumpness but that is no bad thing as sometimes a scrawny face is a giveaway that you have lost a lot of weight. I get embarassed to tell people how much weight I have lost I don't want them to look at me now and think my what a fatty she must have been.

My thighs have over halved in circumfrence since I started! I can't remember the exact measurements and I don't remember them being that big to be honest but yeah I was quite surprised at that.

I get embarassed to tell people how much weight I have lost I don't want them to look at me now and think my what a fatty she must have been.

I feel like this as well but really we should be proud to have made such a change in our lives!

I feel like this as well but really we should be proud to have made such a change in our lives!

I don't mind telling people who have seen me at my fattest, but when I meet up with people who I perhaps haven't seen for years or new people in my life I never mention I have lost weight. It is embarassing to admit you let yourself get in that state. However, my Mum loves to tell people she is proud that I have done it so likes to proudly tell people my daughter has lost 5 stone :ashamed0005:. I did get down to nearly a 6 stone loss and want to get there again, I know I am going to do it as I have the same motivation I had before :D

Waist first - always! It's the smallest part of me! However, after the second stone I can see a difference on tops of legs and boobs. Not sad about the boobs - to go from a GG to just a G is marvellous!! Here's hoping there's more where that came from!

I went down from a GG to a F, still bigger than I would like to be but my back size has went down to a 32. Unfortunately, my boobs are the last to go.

always off my boobs and face first but would love it if the weight came of my tummy before my boobs and face x

Around my face and the sides of my body, unfortunately seems like the belly is always last.

It comes off waist and face first for me, although a pair of shoes I brought before I started dieting (that was so tight at the time that I found I walked twice as slow) now feel pretty comfy on me (I only worn them that once and never botherd until the other week when I needed shoes that colour to wear with a dress).

I know we actually lose weight off feet... Odd but true I always headed for an eight... Would never now .... 7 all the way :) x

My shoes feel weird too! Definitely roomier on top and at the sides. I was a 5 and a half before and very much a 5 now.

Back