Where did you loose it first?

my weight loss is always my waist n the fat under my bra.. although id prefer it to be my blubber pregnant belly :cry: that never goes!!!!

leanne69 said:
my weight loss is always my waist n the fat under my bra.. although id prefer it to be my blubber pregnant belly :cry: that never goes!!!!

I know...... But you would not swap being a mummy would you !!! X

NOPE!! my little princess is worth every mouthful of water i have to struggle through :D

i got told i wouldn't be able to have my little one due to PCOS so i'm a lucky girl!!

leanne69 said:
NOPE!! my little princess is worth every mouthful of water i have to struggle through :D

i got told i wouldn't be able to have my little one due to PCOS so i'm a lucky girl!!

Wow..... That's fab... I love my kids... And I guess every stretch Mark tells a story :) x

i found that when i had her i piled the weight on. im in bigger clothes now than the day i had her :cry: i dont want to be the fat mum that cant play and run around!

children really are the best motivation i think! x

leanne69 said:
i found that when i had her i piled the weight on. im in bigger clothes now than the day i had her :cry: i dont want to be the fat mum that cant play and run around!

children really are the best motivation i think! x

They are... and love you for you... But yes holding less weight gives you the energy needed to keep up with them... X

face and neck i can feel it on my back too.

I've noticed my belly looks a bit smaller. My boyfriend says my bum is smaller too! I wish it would go from my arms sharpish, I hate my arms eughhh. I've only lost 10lbs so far though so soon hopefully.

My waist is the first place to shrink, my hips and arms are the last.

My only skinny bit of me is my feet, so unfortunately I doubt they'll be shrinking from a size 8 :(.

happypear said:
My waist is the first place to shrink, my hips and arms are the last.

My only skinny bit of me is my feet, so unfortunately I doubt they'll be shrinking from a size 8 :(.

Mine did to a nice size 7 :) x

for me its the chest (but got plenty of it still) and the love handles (the shelve is going slowly!)

FW

Back