2013 is my year :)... 40lbs to go!

GP given me painkillers this moring , they are great but i feel like ive been drinkign!!!! and i have to go to work in 2 hours :( uh oh.

but you have to eat with them so diet is off until i stop taking them - lucky i managed 4 days 100% this week before this happened.

dont want to weigh in on thurs as its gonna be pants :(

when i get a spare min will check everyone elses diaries xxx

Hope you're ok Sage, don't worry about the diet, the medication is more important, you can get back on the diet no bother x

I hope you get your mouth stuff sorted chick. It is sooooo draining eh?

So not only have I not been on the diet I've not been making good choices either - OH has made me shakeaways style milkshakes cos it hurts to chew - nutella, milk, vanilla ice cream and milky ways blended together... amazing but terrible diet wise. then at work we have been given giant boxes of krispy cremes, tin of roses, box of heros, etc... and i found since I've been eating and taking my pills they really work and my mouth doesn't hurt - going to try sunday to see if i can go without the pills and start the diet again.

Feel really fat and disgusting and bloated but it's all my fault. Couldn't bare to weigh in this week as it's going to be a horrible number - going to weigh next friday instead of thurs for the two weeks, as on a night shift weds night...

then off for christmas!!!!!! :) need to try harder!!!!!!!!

Im mega struggling to Chaz.
Stress either makes me eat or sleep.
So all day I have slept, which is great diet wise. But now Im awake, all I want to do is eat !!

I'm going to try again Sunday when I go back to work
:)

ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch. Tried to stop taking my pills today and my teeth are so painful. Was hoping they would be fine so I could jump back on exante wagon tomorrow,

To be honest I feel sick and full and bloated and I'm fed up of eating when all I want to do is at least try to have my shakes etc.. at this rate I'm going to be a whale for christmas :(

Have caved and taken my pills for tonight, hope they kick in soon.

Think i am going to try the diet tomorrow anyway but if my mouth hurts too much then eat a bit with the pills but nothing else. we'll see.

ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch. Tried to stop taking my pills today and my teeth are so painful. Was hoping they would be fine so I could jump back on exante wagon tomorrow,

To be honest I feel sick and full and bloated and I'm fed up of eating when all I want to do is at least try to have my shakes etc.. at this rate I'm going to be a whale for christmas :(

Have caved and taken my pills for tonight, hope they kick in soon.

Think i am going to try the diet tomorrow anyway but if my mouth hurts too much then eat a bit with the pills but nothing else. we'll see.

Oh bless you :( how are you today? Xxx.

Hi Darling sorry you not been well hun, hows the teeth today? hope the pain better. Dont be so hard on yourself Sage femme, you have managed to lose a lot of weight coming down from 17st 11lbs hun to 14st .4lbs. that is a big achievement. Dont think about this past week, you not been well hun, get over this and re start when your better. Dont worry and take care xx

Sorry I've not been around, my router has broken at home and I'm waiting for a new power pack from Sky. Just nipping on from work. Have you got another appointment withe the dentist lined up? Hope you feel better soon x

Thanks everyone

Feel like I'm using this teeth problems as an excuse. :( saw some old friends today which was lovely - except I used to be the slim one and now they are all slim and to tones and look fantastic - am so proud of them, but wish I had the same willpower. :(

Also sat opposite another old friend on the train and he didn't recognise me as has t seen me since I was a size 10 a few years back and I was too ashamed to say hi because of my weight. :(

Have been persuaded to throw a NYE party and invite all my old friends etc and really determined to lose some more weight before then but feel so out of the zone. :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WI thurs +2lbs :( feel like a bit fat failure! Teeth are just starting to get better and we've all had noroviris this week, everyone else was better in a couple of days but I still have stomach pains etc even now- and I pulled all my abdominal muscles when vomitting so hard! (Tmi huh?) even with all the illness I still feel like I've put on more weight, so gross and bloated.

Not on the diet at all at the mo ...... Need to get back into the zone

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm not doing very well either.
I'm going to start back proper after Xmas :)

Me too I think, went to try to do it today and was sick again all day! feel awful and still need to go out to buy christmas bits! ahhhh!

hope everyone else is doing much better xx

You coming back chaz?

Aloha. I literally could face this website with the amount I ate over Christmas! And drank... oh how much I drank. Pretty sure 75% of my calories over Christmas was purely from alcohol.

But I was looking forward to getting back on the wagon in the new year, so here I am! Not actually starting till tomorrow but thought I'd check in anyway.

This morning was still eating and drinking at 3am, and today have been having naughty stuff to make my hangover feel better! Can't wait till tomorrow now.

Soooo scared to weigh myself... Before Christmas when I had lost over a stone everyone I saw kept saying 'you look good' or 'you've lost weight' etc. Now when I see everyone again I'm going to feel such a failure! eurgh.

Anyway. Temporary blip, I'm back in the zone from tomorrow.

Am pondering whether not to weigh myself at all actually. My mind seems to think every time I lose some weight I 'deserve' food or I have leway to eat ... if you know what I mean?

I'll see.

See ya tomorrow chaz :D

Can't sleep. Have been feeling lightheaded and nauseous all day. BUT. Am doing this tomorrow no matter what.

Oh and if anyone remembers my teeth problems... I've started using listerine after I brush my teeth and it seems to have helped loads! I also have realised they did too much on the filling so I can't close my mouth properly... When I try to eat I get a shooting pain where it bangs into the tooth above.

My next appointment is like 5 months away so I'm quite happy on shakes for now ;)

Well last night was crap, tried to go to bed but kept getting waves of nausea, in the end had to keep getting up to go to the loo and be sick! nice!. Didn't go to sleep till about 3.30am but I have to say am feeling much better this morning, just tired.

First thought when I woke up this morning - I need some food! Then I remembered lol...

Still haven't decided whether to weigh myself hmm

Hey everyone

Well done with your weight loss so far it is brilliant ! I am on day 2 of the exante diet .. I have so far just had shakes only and water to drink so hoping to see results on my weigh in day of next Tuesday x

Back