Alfielulu's CD journey

Well done!! Day 1 SS 100%!!

Glad it went well for you, enjoy your film and blanket

Well done :) day one over and done with... and no reason why you shouldnt be in ketosis being on S and S for a few days.

Well done hun you got through day one! Which in my opinion can be a bit of a b!tch lol! Xx

Thanks my tummy is gurgling a bit (prob shouting biscuit biscuit biscuit!) but I'm trying to ignore it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lmao mine was shouting beans on toast the other day haha. Drink some hot water,
Or what i do sometimes is crunch on plain ice cubes. The chewing and swallowing motion tricks your brain into thinking you've eaten! X

I'm lying in bed and my tummy is talking to me :) my husband can even hear
It lol I would like to think its saying thank you but knowing mine it's saying feeeed me

Good luck for day 2 :)

Lmao yeah feed me is the most likely unfortunately for tummy all it has to look forward to is shakes lol! Thank you hun! Its not to bad today. But i've probably just jinxed myself for later lol! X

Day 2

Well a 100% day so am pleased with myself! However ..... On a serious note ...... We need to discuss the PORRIDGE!!!!!!

O M F G

By definition porridge is made with oats! I checked Mr Google told me. Hellloooooo! Oats any one? I even said to my bowl .... "You seem to be missing something fellas" as I poured the water in. It would probably be ok if it had oats in it! Any way to get me back the oat-less porridge kept hunger at bay until 3pm better than any other one so I gotta give it to the porridge.... 10/10 for staving off hunger 0/10 for oats.

I am definitely liking the spag bol and cottage pie so I think I will keep them on after I get my cambridge products on Monday. It'll be good to be able to pick bits out where there is a taste difference and mix and match a bit.

I use the names they use but lets face it the spag bol is not quite as far removed from porridge as the porridge is but it isn't spag bol. Neither is the cottage pie a pie but hey it's a break from soups and shakes and it's nice to chew. Even if I have had to use a super small bowl to eat it from (it even looked lonely on a side plate!)

Next day on then - bag is packed with a soup and a shake and.... Of course.... My best friend the porridge. It may be oat free and grim (weird texture) but its the best thing I've tried so far for not leaving you hungry.....

xALx

Hey :) well done for another 100% day your doing well. I love the porridge for the full feeling but im with you on your other comments about it.

Hope your well xx

LOL.....I couldn't even bring myself to try the porridge as I had a feeling it would be lacking in something. I absolutely love the mint choc shake. I put ice cubes in the blender too with it and it tastes lush. It definitely kills my sweet cravings xx

katiebaby said:
Hey :) well done for another 100% day your doing well. I love the porridge for the full feeling but im with you on your other comments about it.

Hope your well xx

Thanks - ok thanks busy busy at work today but that helps.

Hope you're ok too

LilyPotter said:
LOL.....I couldn't even bring myself to try the porridge as I had a feeling it would be lacking in something. I absolutely love the mint choc shake. I put ice cubes in the blender too with it and it tastes lush. It definitely kills my sweet cravings xx

Will get some and try that

Day 3

Hello Ketosis! The pink stick arrived this morning. YAYAYAYAYAY

Now Ive got to keep it up. Had a 9am meeting this morning (I was late) so didnt get to have breakfast until 11am and ate a meal bar (my second since starting despite what CDC say!)

Then chicken soup (nice) and cottage pie for tea (also nice).. just going to have a choc shake before bed and then I'm done. Another 100% day!

I think my hardest time is going to be Fri night (usually a takeaway and bottle of vino) or Sat night (usually chocolate) and I am craving bread and chocolate at the mo. Tho not feeling hungry as such I JUST WANT A DAIRY MILK!! :-(

Step away from the corner shop NOW!!!!!:drool::drool:

Work itself went well today, I "might" get a pay rise as it looks like a contract I have been working on might come off so that would be good. Will need to have a mini (non food related) celebration!!

Now I'm going to catch up on what has been going on on MMs and see what everyone has been up to.

Here's hoping I have a total memory loss re food and its existance!

xALx

Woo pink sticks rule!!! Keep up the good work alfie!!

Thanks - the biggest issue for me is the fri and sat nights. It's my social relaxing drink after work and treats night time..... ;( am dreading it as if I cave it'll be then

EEEE k the weekend

Well the weekend is as hard as expected... fri night was not a good night. I SOOOOO wanted a glass of red or something but I just had to sit and watch him drink one.

Tonight he is cooking himself a lovely looking stir fry (and using twice as many bowls as necessary!) and finishing off the wine and I had.................... a miniscule bowl of spag bol!

So I got on the scales just to see if I had lost anything and I have - Im now 13st 12. So it is worth it - I just have to keep plodding on and try and ignore the hunger pangs. His stir fry smells SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good.

I hope this weekend business gets easier... I am SOOO looking forward to when I am 11st and will let myself eat
stuff at weekends!

xALx

Well done for getting through the weekend :) what's the spag Bol like? I have had the cottage pie today and it was very nice x

Nice - next time I will add 200g of m room and peppers ;)

Hit the 'can't go to the loo' part - took ducolax and wish I hadn't. Oooooo my intestines hurt. I don't think I'll need to go now for another week!

Thinking about it I probably took them too early - 2 days is not far off normal and I am eating so much less it's bound to be longer in between visits.

Bugger - tummy hurts :(

I take one dulcolax sorts me out although I end up with a slight tummy ache. Tried fibergel the last 2 days and nowt so took a dulcolax and woooow how I should of waited :(

Just ordered some benefiber from eBay take it in your drinks and it ups your Fibre lets hope it works x

Back