Anna's Diary...Back again...plus a few pounds....and....A BABY!!!!!

Never know what to get hubby for vtines. He always gets me flowers (after 22 yrs married, he'd be dead if he didn't). I usually get him something chockie and a choc heart for each of 3 sons!! Used to send them all a valentines card. Only stopped last year as they all guessed (20, 17 & 13!!!). Like to make sure they all got one!!:8855:
Karen x

hey Anna, hows your day going? x

Hey :) .. Another good day points wise...I think because im allowed so many points I am finding it easy to stick to..im getting the odd kebab urge now and then...and keep eyeing up creme eggs - but would rather have a pk of malteasers for the same points..its all about quantity for me :D x

now given the choice right now.. i would definitely go for a creme egg.. saving all my points allowance for saturday as OH is cooking - no idea how many of my 15.5 points (what i have left) he will use, and dont want to screw up - determined! :D

kebabs arent that badly pointed you know? you should look into getting one into your weekly points while you can.. it'll be more difficult when you start going down your points :)

now given the choice right now.. i would definitely go for a creme egg.. saving all my points allowance for saturday as OH is cooking - no idea how many of my 15.5 points (what i have left) he will use, and dont want to screw up - determined! :D

kebabs arent that badly pointed you know? you should look into getting one into your weekly points while you can.. it'll be more difficult when you start going down your points :)

Ooh wonder what he's cooking, we are having chinky Sat night :) ... Im worried about kebabs, the ones we get are very fatty and don't know if I fancy one or it's just habit iykwim?

Im dreading losing my precious points, I don't think I could deal with having only 21 :eek:;)

Hi all, having a really boring day today- I planned to pop to town this morning but the slushy mess outside put paid to that idea!...I have the twins here, they are fixated on the T.V today!
I had a malteasers bunny for a snack today and it was delish!!..3.5 points and worth every point :D

Still shocked that im still as focused as I am...Usually I fail after a week, I dont know where this determination is coming from but I like it :D xx

My leader said last night....

Well had my weigh in today...another 3lbs off :D ... I dont know why but I kind of expected more, I think because usually I lose 10/11 lbs on the first week, so figured I might lose extra this week!
.....the slower it comes off the longer it stays off. Well done! !0 lbs in 2 weeks is amazing.
K
x

How the heck do you set up 2 tickers? Every time I try and make a new one it just changes the one I have already set up!

Just had my dinner, we had the tesco healthy living cumberland sausages, with mash, broccoli (with cheese triangle on it) and gravy..My fave dinner :D
Don't know if there's anything good on the box tonight, but being as Callum has friends over i'm going to sit and watch tv with hubby, have to stay in for tesco delivery :) xx

I want a malteaser bunny, where did you get it??? Haven't had my dinner yet as feel bit rough and don't know what I fancy. Rest of family had pizza.
Karen x

sorry to hear you were bored today.. well done on the continuing determination though! :D xxx

I want a malteaser bunny, where did you get it??? Haven't had my dinner yet as feel bit rough and don't know what I fancy. Rest of family had pizza.
Karen x

I got mine from mcolls ... Damo (hubby) just said he hasnt got me any chocs for v.day (did tell him not to!)...But I said he can get me a bunny in the morning lol x

I got mine from mcolls ... Damo (hubby) just said he hasnt got me any chocs for v.day (did tell him not to!)...But I said he can get me a bunny in the morning lol x

LOL if i told my OH to buy me a bunny it would NOT be the Chocolate or Furry kind!!!
Ooh er missus....:rotflmao:

oooh a chocolate maltesers bunny, sounds fab!! Have never seen those before, gonny keep my eye out!!

Going back to kebab chat, im on 21 points and i like to have a donner kebab, still manage to fit it it!! Chicken ones are much lower in points but donner are much tastier!!

x

LOL if i told my OH to buy me a bunny it would NOT be the Chocolate or Furry kind!!!
Ooh er missus....:rotflmao:

Hehe, been there, broke it, :eek::(;):break_diet::8855:

oooh a chocolate maltesers bunny, sounds fab!! Have never seen those before, gonny keep my eye out!!

Going back to kebab chat, im on 21 points and i like to have a donner kebab, still manage to fit it it!! Chicken ones are much lower in points but donner are much tastier!!

x

I lurrrvveee doners :D ....how many for a small doner then?

Everyone has to have a choccy bunny, way better than creme eggs :D

Sooo pmsl...read the bit about the non furry non chocolate bunny..then shopping came and there was a banana in one of the bags..not ordered, not paid for.... Maybe the tesco man is being suggestive :eek::p:8855:

I usually point them at 9.5 just make sure i always ask for a small one. Its definately do able!!

x

Back