Anna's Diary...Back again...plus a few pounds....and....A BABY!!!!!

Thanks hun xx

Well done Anna, that's really good. I've got my wi tommorrow and not hopeful as had a peek on home scales:( I've been quite good, but don't seem to shift it.
Glad your feeling like Mrs Mopp, cleaning everything, I need to do a bit of that.
Karen x

Fab result hun - well done xx

Thanks hun xx

Well done Anna, that's really good. I've got my wi tommorrow and not hopeful as had a peek on home scales:( I've been quite good, but don't seem to shift it.
Glad your feeling like Mrs Mopp, cleaning everything, I need to do a bit of that.
Karen x

Lol Mrs Mopp!!..Don't give up hope, home scales might be wrong, fingers crossed for a fab loss tomorrow :) xx

Hey Anna

don't over do the cleaning its always there for another day..like every day for rest of your life..lol

Well done on your 3lb off ;oP
x

well done Anna - 10lbs in 2 weeks.. how amazing is that?! you're doing so well! keep up the good work :) xxx

Well done on ur loss, 10lbs in 2 weeks, im ever so slightly jaelous but chuffed for you :)

Hey Anna

don't over do the cleaning its always there for another day..like every day for rest of your life..lol

Well done on your 3lb off ;oP
x

Lol, Don't I know it!!..Never ending stream of washing and mess!!..So glad I only have one child!!..Well two if you count hubby :D

well done Anna - 10lbs in 2 weeks.. how amazing is that?! you're doing so well! keep up the good work :) xxx

Thanks, I'm feeling a bit less puffy this week, so can't be a bad thing :)

Well done on ur loss, 10lbs in 2 weeks, im ever so slightly jaelous but chuffed for you :)

Lol...Thank you xx

Busy day for me today (lol just wrote busty day - thats one thing I never have :(!)...Waiting for carpet man to measure lounge and stairs, then need to go to my aunts and take a look at her pc, shes broke it!..Then off to family planning, I came off the depo in october and been surviving without since then..But I know so many people who get preggers when they lose weight :eek:..and don't want to risk that :p...So mini pill it is me thinks!

Shortly followed by parents evening at 3pm, a visit to mum...some exercise on cross trainer, cook dinner then collapse in a heap and play with the sky plus (got it fitted yesterday and haven't had a play yet :p)

I also need to pop to town at some point and get hubby something for V.day....choccys are out, so have to be smeelies I reckon :D

Hope everyone has a great day xx

I'm having to have a lay down after just reading about your day. Well done on the loss Anna you're set to become a WW star

M

how was the sky plus? :D i dont have it myself but i love my OH's parents one.. i tape allsorts on there.. like bellydancing on the body in balance channel :D

how was the sky plus? :D i dont have it myself but i love my OH's parents one.. i tape allsorts on there.. like bellydancing on the body in balance channel :D

By the time I finished on the pc ds and dh had pinched the tv!!...Gonna have to find the bellydancing, sounds good :D
x

Well done on your 3lbs. That is fab!

Not been upto much today, had a nice brisk walk to town..but taxied back because of heavy shopping :D
I got Damians v.day pressies....We didnt want to go over the top so set a limit of £12-50 each..it's actually been more fun seeing what I can get for the money than just going out and buying the first thing I see...
Ive got him a beckham gift set, a thorntons choccy lolli, a keyring and a ickle tiny bottle of lynx :D
Bet I get flowers :D

Hi

Well done on your 3lbs, 10lbs already, well done you!!

x

Well done on your loss :)

£12-50? That's such a random limit, lol. I'm not bothering at all :p

Lol..we are silly like that...it came about because I told him not to spend to much on a card (he's been known to pick one up, not look at the price and pay a fiver for it :eek:) .. So I said tenner each plus 2-50 for a card :D .. Then we got cards for each other and chucked in with the shopping at the weekend..So it left us with £12.50 each :D

Hi Anna
Glad your doing well. Me and my hubby don't bother with valentines anymore (i would) but he doesn't...So dont see why I should ...lol

Thorntons choc lolly sounds good though x

Hi Anna
Glad your doing well. Me and my hubby don't bother with valentines anymore (i would) but he doesn't...So dont see why I should ...lol

Thorntons choc lolly sounds good though x

Lol, it's our ten v.day, but only first as hubby and wife..im sure within 5 years the novelty will have worn off :D

Back