Anna's Diary...Back again...plus a few pounds....and....A BABY!!!!!

Thank you :)

I'm on 30 points now (last week was kickstarting)...I must say I havent found using the extra points hard today, because of a roast!

I am feeling quite proud of myself, My sister had to go to the hospital today, so I babysat and she came back with KFC for all! I had a moment where I thought, oh bugger it just one piece won't hurt, I dont wi till next week....Then I stopped and asked myself how much I wanted it (proper heady stuff here!)
I actually only wanted it because it was there, so I declined and sent it back over to my sisters :):eek:

Happy about it now, but will probably be mourning that KFC for a month lol x

Thanks you x

I'm feeling rather poo today, my lovely husband (who I told to keep away from me while he was ill!!) has given me the lurgy!!...I swear since november I have been well for apporx 2 weeks! the rest of the time ive had sickness bugs, colds, infections....grr. Ive even started taking multi vitamins and thats not helped, seriously think im for the knackers yard :D

Food wise, yesterday went well...Although had a sneek at scales this morning (I know im stupid!) and they show a pound gain?!...Im not going to stress about it for now, just hope next week will show a loss!

The snow disappeared overnight, and it's sunny today :)

Well im off to have a lemsip and a duvet day...feeling very sorry for myself :D
xx

Well done Anna, you've done so well you must be well chuffed. Keep up the good work and enjoy your roast - yum yum - my favourite dinner.
Karen x

very well done on your weight loss thats a great start be proud of yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It didnt snow in the west of scotland(where I am from) :( :( :( wish it would and I could run around in it and have fun exercise hahaha :L

My god im feeling worse by the hour :( ... Have managed to make sweet and sour chicken in the slow cooker for dinner - it's been smelling yum since 12 so am ravished now!

Hi Anna
Hope your feel brighter soon and hope you enjoyed your sweet and sour too. Well done you on turning down the kfc the other day - not sure i could have if it was bought and put in front of me! x

Feeling a bit better today, think I kinda had to pick myself up as I babysit my twin 3yr old niece and nephew..can't be grumpy or ill with two 3 yr olds in the house lol

Ive been trying to keep up the 30 points, but it seems so many...its hard because when im dieting I always assume snacking is bad, but with 30 points theres plenty left after meals for snacking!...I suppose as my weight and points go down I will cut out a snack each time?!

I really want to try to keep my points up this time, I know going low now will probably boost the weightloss, but is not going to help me in the long run?

What are your thoughts on this people?

x

you could go as low as 22 for kickstart but only 2 weeks.. though i would say 26 a day would be low enough. i wouldnt go below that if i were you as your body will go into starvation mode - hence why ww say only 2 weeks on kickstart.

i dont see why snacking is a problem if you can fit it in.. i mean dont eat if you dont want to, but if you fancy maltesers and can afford em then dont deprive yourself xx

Well done Anna, great loss.

I know what you mean on the points front but it does seem to work better if you eat them - go to 26 and then your weekends won't be a big deal as you will have 20 saved up to have your treats.

Thanks for the advice, me and Damian were just talking before I logged and and said if I keep it to 26 minimum then I should be fine, because will have the extra avaliable for treats...MMmmmm treatssssss!!! lol :D x

Hi all, Well not got much on today, so am contemplating trying the Davina dvd, Although I did say I am giving myself two weeks to get "into" the diet first...Hmmm what to do...
I keep getting on the stupid scales, I tell myself every night that I won't step on in the morning, but it's a bit of a habit!
Anyway the scales are showing 1lb down this week and im not happy...stupid because a pound is a pound and christ knows what I expect them to say, Spoke to my mum this morning and said maybe im doing something wrong, them told her the scales are showing a loss so she told me off for moaning lol

Im thinking about having a chinese at the weekend, the eating out guide doesnt seem to have many things listed, and no portion sizes...is there anywhere else I can get more info?
Also it says a spring roll is 5 points, now I love these but from our chinese they are always v.very greasy, so wonder if ours are more like 50 points?!

Im way to paranoid about going over points, or that even after weighing food and pointing it that it still might be a bit more...Im figuring if im not hitting the 30 mark that if I do point wrong then theres a bit of an allowance there "just in case"...I swear im obbessed! or maybe possessed by the WW gremlins :D

Another question...Im full of it today...Has anyone ever noticed a gain through saving points and eating them all at once?

xx

Back