Beki's Xenical & SW Diary

Hope you had a good one xx

hellllo????????????? u have a good birthday mr and mrs???

i have a warrent for your arrest! WHERE R U WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss my lovely friend!!!!!!
Come back soooon

xxxxxxxxxxxx

How weird...i thought exactly the same earlier today........not seen you on fb either i dont think? Let us know how y'are xxxx

You havent eloped with Red have you??

hahahahahaaaaa just had a good read through this lol. thinking about going back to the docs for some more xenical. i only ever took half the first pack and then didn't go back for any more. i'm about the same weight now as i was then too lol.

have changed docs now, and they're a bigger practice and the docs are mostly locums, so i'm hoping they won't be so strict with the weight loss before they prescribe. i might take my slimming world books along to show them that i've lost weight in the last couple of weeks and i'm commited. hmm....

oooooh I like your plan! My docs have changed into a massive surgery so hopefully mine will be kind to me! Im thinking of going back for some but just think of the side effects is making me a bit ill ha!

Let me know how u go on! ;)

xxxx

will do! ;D think i'll leave it til fri as i've got weigh in on thursday so that'll add to my losses lol. you should do it too.. we can do sw and xen together again :D xx

Wooop I need to loose some weight first ha

xxxxxxxxx

there are loads of xenical's and sw peeps on here. (im too one of them!!)

goood luck with the dr's i hope they give them to you

Back