Beki's Xenical & SW Diary

i've been quite good today, but not taken my tabs :eek: i forgot! :eek:

well, someone hates me :mad: the bath's in, panel's on, most of the tilin done, and the sealing too....

i went to run my bath and it filled up about 3" and then the water STOPPED! :eek:

turns out the main water tank's cock-stop thingy has corroded and totally b*ggered up :sigh:

got to fix it tomorrow... have done a temporary repair for tonight, but it won't be properly useable until tomorrow... so dd's got my 3" worth of beautiful lushified bathwater :cry:

rarrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

:roofles:

sowwwy! hehe

i've been quite good today, but not taken my tabs :eek: i forgot! :eek:

well, someone hates me :mad: the bath's in, panel's on, most of the tilin done, and the sealing too....

i went to run my bath and it filled up about 3" and then the water STOPPED! :eek:

turns out the main water tank's cock-stop thingy has corroded and totally b*ggered up :sigh:

got to fix it tomorrow... have done a temporary repair for tonight, but it won't be properly useable until tomorrow... so dd's got my 3" worth of beautiful lushified bathwater :cry:

rarrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!
Think i got a cock-stop in my house too i.e Im not getting any !!

Did ya mean stopcock?!

Hope it gets sorted hun xx

Beki i tried to pm you but it says your messages are full. Can you clear some?

Beki..........where are you???

ahem.... christmas forum!

Come back and post.......we miss you :(

not christmas forum! lush! haha :giggle: i'm heeere! :D

inbox cleared now ;)

how's everyone been doing? i fiiiinally managed to get my bath the next night... but i ran my bath then the lightbulb blew! someone really reeeeeally had it in for me :rotflmao:

you're right abby - it is a stop-cock! i'm so dim! pmsl

i've been terrible food-wise.. and not taken any xen for daaaays. i'm a bad bad baaaaaaaaaad person grrrrrrrrrrrr

Good to hear from you honey!

You can get back on the plan ya know, we all have weeks where things go wrong and turn to food. I reckon with the bath out of action, you couldnt get your lush fix, so turned to food instead??!!

Chin up , onwards and downwards, and take your blooming tabs, you worked hard to get them:D

im having a down week at min! bought a warbetons seeded batch loaf on mnday.....guess how many slices are left this morning.... ZERO!! ooops!! i keep posting tho hun! keeps me thinking bout the grand prize!!

hope u r well hunny... damn light bulb!!

just replied on your thread kae... sorry about the gain, but it's not much really is it, and you're doing so well at the gym and you're going to join rc on tues too! at least you're in the right frame of mind! :)

my head's all over the place at the mo! not taken the xen for over a week now and been terrible food-wise. the thing is i don't feel guilty - is that bad? :eek: :giggle: lol

how are you doing abby? xx

Hiya Beki........we all know that you have to be in the 'zone' if we've any chance of success, so dont feel bad about it, it will click back in when the time is right for you.

As for me, ive been crying for days:rolleyes:, you'll have to visit my thread!:cry:

its proper bad when u r not in the zone! we will get back in it eventually! we juast need a major kick up the jacksie!!

Hugssss you and abby!!

love katie
xxx

ps ur support to me mean loads esp when u r not felling 100% your self!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya, how s your weekend going? Hope you didnt have to remortgage for your trip to hobbycraft! x

:flowers:Thankyou for my suprise xx

awww you're welcome :eek: hope it brightened your day a bit ;)

oh, and i didn't have to remortgage for hobbycraft - i was soooooo restrained it was unbelieveable! i almost cried when i saw al the gorgeous stuff on the shelves and didn't put them in my basket! lol

still, any money not spent now will go towards christmas, so i'll be glad in a few weeks! ;) xx

off to bedski now - take care chick xx

happy birthday my lovely friend!!!

happy_birthday_to_you.jpg

Back