Beki's Xenical & SW Diary

btw, LOVE your new avatar!! :D x

:thankyou:
But Im just getting better at knowing how to take a semi decent photo of myself lol!
(Note i never smile with my teeth, they are moving and im soooo self concious about it.)
I used to say, no matter how fat i got, i always had a nice smile, but havnt even got that anymore:(

Anyway, as you say, musnt put myself down, its just hard to believe in yourself sometimes, especially when your man has left you for someone else!

In answer to the lunch question, im just about to cook stirfry with blue dragon sauce.
(and i also have a blue starter! :clap:)

oooh thank god i came back to have a look at this! i'm sitting here munching away on my lunch and had totally forgot about the xen!!! thanks for the reminder :D

how do you mean about your teeth moving? mine have moved forwards loads... i used to have lovely straight teeth but since my wisdom teeth started coming in about 10 years ago they've all been pushed forwards and i hate it :(

and by the way... your husband left you because he's an absolute tit... and it says far more about his character than yours, believe me! ;) xx

Dont wana put you off your lunch but basically i have agressive gum disease and my teeth are moving so they are a bit wonky and i have a huge gap at the front that i never had before. They started to move after i had Ben and they think possibly hormone related. The trouble is, i have spent the past 4 years having intensive gum treatments (at £45 a time:eek:) and its not improving. They cant deal with the appearance of the teeth until the gums are under control, bit like building a house on dodgy foundations! So im in a catch 22 situation!

oooh yes, i have gum disease aswell - my teeth are looking longer and longer - it's so worrying isn't it :( my problem is i have a massive phobia of the dentist and i haven't been for over 5 years :eek:

last time i went they said i had gum disease and prescribed me corsodyl... but i haven't been back since :( i've noticed a small gap between two of my bottom front teeth which wasn't there before...

i just can't bring myself to go to the dentist though :eek:

I force myself to go, i hate it:mad:

I have done precisely nothing of what i was meant to do whilst Ben was at school, ive been lurking on here too much!
Another hour and i will be collecting him........where has the day gone today? lol!
Better log off and get something done! Cya x

well, i was supposed to take bailey to nursery at 12.30 but i could only find one trainer!!! :rotflmao: his other shoes are out in the garden, soaking wet, so he didn't go today :eek:

dd is at karate straight after school so i haven't got to drag myself out of the house for another couple of hours yet :D xx

Just checking in to see how you are?
Have you rememberedd your tabs today?

You better not be spending more time on that xmas forum than on here lol!!

Beki....you are too quiet!!...are you ok hun? x

jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaayyyyyy :giggle:

i'm fine thanks abby - been remembering my xen - woohoo! :D how about you? x

i lost 2lb this morning at class.. v. pleased with that as it means i've lost my 1.5lb that i gained last week :eek: plus another 0.5lb on top! :D

No more squatters yay!

:clap: :happy036:

Oh ive just got the gist of the jingle bells bit.....so you have been on that xmas forum...........you traiter you!!:giggle:

:whistle: :giggle:

i'm back again... i have these phases of crazy posting then i go all quiet cos i can't be bothered.. don't know why it is? always been like that! lol

not been great with my food choices the past couple of days, but i've been taking the xen religiously!

al and my dad are taking my monster double bath out and replacing it with a nice weeny normal sized bath for me today, so i can have lots of lovely LUSH baths that don't take 1.5hrs to run :rotflmao:

the big bath is already out and on the patio (going on freecycle later, so if anyone here wants it you're welcome to it :giggle: ) but my bathroom's a MESS!!! pipes everywhere, the bathroom sink is in the kitchen (we had to take it out to get the bath out of the door), and got a big hole in the floor!!! aghr!

i'm assured that i WILL be able to have a LUSH bath this evening though... hmm i'm not holding my breath :rotflmao:

Here's hoping you get your lush fix tonight hun:0bathtime:

ooooh u seen the 8 things for a tenner offer lush have on at mo? is it any good?
xx

right.. today's a new day and i WILL make good food choices!!! i'm thinking weetabix for brekkie, weetabix for lunch, then a pork roast dinner for dinner (no fat on pork, dry roast potaoes, broccoli and gravy) :)

kae - it's a really good offer! but i don't use any of the creams in the ready-made fresher packs.. however, you can go in store and mix and match what you like to put in it which is fab :D

abby - i didn't get my bath last night :( the bath and sink are in, but weren't fitted til about 10 last night, and then i wanted to watch benidorm and eastenders...

tonight when it's all been sealed and the panels put on then i'm going to soak for aaaages :D

Keep on the straight and narrow today hun......you can do this! No more sending oh to the shop!

And take your tabs!

Lotsa love xx

y yo lovely lady!

Did you take all your tabs today missy????

Back