christmas countdown buddies needed !!

Thanks ladies :) not going to weigh for another week or two now as I want to go more on feel of clothes and measurements. I can get scale obsessed otherwise, do you get the same at all.

I'm a fan of ketostix as you know it's working then!

What has everyone had to eat today? I had two sausages for breakfast, my Stilton an broccoli soup for lunch and a protein shake + tinned mackerel in olive oil ad steamed broccoli for dinner. Seriously lost my appetite at the minute!

What's a mim? xx

Mim is a muffin in a minute, flax in the microwave.
I stood the scales today and haven't lost anything as it's TOM, but, iv not gained either so looking forward to another woosh!
Not really hungry either, had a coffee and trying to build myself up to some sauté brocolli and some pate. Had a gorgeous steak and green veg assortment last night. Going to make sure I have lots of water today, always hard on my days off x

morning all.
today menu:
scrambled egg on oopise toast
L- probably just pick at cheese and ham
D-thai green chicken curry with stirfried green veggies
snacks- have an atkins choocy bar as a treat today

can already fit into my old size 16 jans, but they arent quite comfy enough to wear yet, maybe another inch

wats every1 doing today?

Hey guys! Sounds like everyone is doing well! Read a great blog post this morning

http://www.proteinpower.com/drmike/ketones-and-ketosis/metabolism-and-ketosis/

Have a read! It was really good I thought!

I have a confessional. Today I had some seriously sugary treats I don't want to tell you as we don't need carb talk but lesson Learnt. Weirdly I think the sugar free jelly set off my sweet cravings, I had some last night after the gym, another today and a diet coke. But after that I was ravenous, like pacman and I haven't felt like that in weeks. I gave in to the cravings. I don't feel hungry now or like I want any more which is good. But am baking a birthday brownies tonight so going to get through that 100% to show I can do it!

Hope you all had a good day too! xx

Hello pixie don't worry about the blip just drink loads of water to flush it out ! I've just got back from a party and eaten a few things I shouldn't :( I was so hungry though it wasn't much so I'm sure I'll be fine aswell x let's have a good carb free weeken and hope the scales r nice on Monday x I have just seen a picture of me taken tonight and I'm horrified I look hideous :( don't wanna look like this at crimbo x

Hey shelly - don't worry, your on it now and onwards and downwards. This might sound odd but why don't you keep a copy and use this as your motivation?

Thursdays blip turned into a bit of a massacre yesterday for me. Went out with the boys, suffice to say this hangover and the grim bloated feeling I am currently experiencing is enough to show me whilst I am doing Atkins, no baking as i can't not try one and that barrel rolls it burgers and fries - which I never eat anyway, no diet
Coke or sf jelly as that sets off the cravings and no alcohol, as its just not good!

Really need to focus, we can do this. Hard work but it will be worth it! 7kg off by Christmas! Suddenly have that naff eighties track, the heat is on, going round in my head ;) xxx

If you can manage a clean induction for 2 weeks then you might find the cravings completely gone/controllable! I remember wheni sat at a table for the first time with a large bowl of crisps in front of me and my head & nose technically interested but because my body wasn't screaming for it....i ignored them for 2 hours;)

Been good all weekend but this evening my little one had a bowl if strawbs and pineapple, had a couple of bits of both.... Know the straws are ok from before but not the pineapple, lol could have been worse, there are a couple of muffins sat in the kitchen :) hope everyone else has been good!

hey everyone, been pretty good all weekend. had a bite of a hummingbird whoopie pie earlier, and really wasnt that amazing. we went to edgware road for some morroccon and I had some sausage and fatoush salad - minus the flat bread bits. just had two burgers for dinner with a bit of cheese on. I think we walked about 5 miles around london today, so really hoping the mouthful of whoopie pie hasnt done too much damage, but as my dad bought me it and it was £4.50 - i felt really bad leaving them to eat it! So one mouthful!

Also started my supplements again taking l-carnitine and l-tyrosine again with lypoic acid. does anyone else take anything to help them along? i think once I am back in ketosis I might try and start switching meals for my protein shakes to try and do a lighterlife lite meets atkins arrangement to kick start things a bit again. I havent weighed in yet, and to be honest am a bit scared, but quite like the idea of combining the two diets perhaps....

Hope everyone else has had a good weekend! really want to go and see puss in boots the film, its looks HILARIOUS! xxx

Morning all... I've lost 4.75lbs since the start of the countdown... Slow but steady thank goodness! :)

Morning all. I forgot to weigh in this morning but as of yesterday was 3lbs down. Now I've had cup idea and a glass of water so won't weigh. so yesterday's weight is my official WI weight.

I hate to say it but I don't think I'll make my goal for christmas :(.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done on the losses I don't think I'm gonna get 20lbs off by crimbo but anything less than what I am now is good if I get 20lbs off It will be the best ever pressie ha ha I'm not weighing till Friday as i started totm yesterday and If I weigh n I've gaine it will put me off the diet and I'll just give up x so well done everyone stay positive 4 u never know u might make it x x

Hey everyone! Sounds like the pounds are coming over.

I haven't weighed yet, am scared! Argh! Don't know why! I will do though.

Try not to be disheartened! Anything off by Christmas is great. I have set myself another goal of 2st off by feb 14. That will be my 1 year mark, so giving it my all until then. So 28 pounds of dedication to blast off, with as many of those before Christmas as possible!

If you have iPods, try downloading the jillian michaels podcast, it's ace! very motivational.

Onwards and downwards ladies! What had everyone eaten today?

Breakfast: protein shake
Lunch: 8 slices wafer thin ham and half pot of duchys cream of parsnip soup
Mid afternoon protein shake
Dinner: green salad

Xx

Well not such a good week but it was TOM, now 70.2kg so an ever so slight loss.
Need to get more organized, had chicken thigh and drumsticks with brocolli and butter for lunch with a coffee and a mushroom omlette for tea oh and half of a choc advantage bar x

Nice one teeny - off is off, even if it's an ounce! Lol!

Feeling nice and motivated today, just had a protein shake for breakfast, duchy parsnip soup for lunch and a shake this afternoon too. Hopefully get to a gym class tonight for a bit of hard work!

CP x

Wish I had a gym nearby :-( think on my days off I need to do some walking!
Not been managing breakfast so going to make an effort!
Chicken with Parma ham and cheese with sautéed broccoli and green beans for tea, can't wait :)

Why don't you load up on fitness DVDs? The jillian michaels ones are ace.

Just had steamed cod, spinach and cauliflower for dinner - was really nice. Made a big list of goals today and I reckon I can make goal by about new years eve if I am consistent to get to my 70kg first goal. Then by the week before my 14th feb should reach my 60kg goal. Feels different this time, I like being accountable to everyone as well.

What's your final goal, teeny?

I bought zumba for the wii almost a month ago and I'm ashamed to say it's still in it's wrapper...... I wish I had the energy to do it after work but don't get to have tea till gone 8.30 then collapse in a heap once little n is in bed. I know what I need to do!
Have had a naughty teaspoon of no sugar peanut butter as a treat!
Ultimate goal is around 62kg, short term is anything under 70kg, seems to be my stuck point, can't get passed it :-(
Going into town Thursday see if I can find some coconut oil in one of the ethnic shops, try and rev things up a bit!
We will get there Cornish! x

teeny, we definitely will! The 70's are killing me, i've been going up and down the 70s since May! Am currently relishing in the joy i'll experience when i see that magic 69 ;) Officially with you on hating the 70's! Am sure your little one keeps you very busy! Funnily enough I also had a spoon of cashew nut butter tonight too - love it :) xx

Just been on the Atkins site, going for it and seeing if MOVE (meat, oil, veg, eggs) shifts the weight. I think iv overdone it on the cream and butter....... I need my coffee in the morning though....... Lol see if I can do a day and get into the 60s!!!!!! x

Back