christmas countdown buddies needed !!

It was the curry sauce that I just had to have!!! Have been looking for recipes most of the evening, as it gets colder I just want something cooked for tea and can't bear the thought of another salad.
Picked up a tearoff in tesco for cheesy aubergine bake will put it into mynetdiary to see if it's workable on induction.
Good on you resisting them cookies Cornish!

teeney... there are so many yummy recipes u can have that are proper cooked meals.
have a good look through the recipe thread, some of my favourites are cheeseburger pie, crustless quiche, meatloaf, burgers, chilli, "lasagne" without tomatoes and with sliced courgette for pasta, minted lamb kebabs. home made donner kebab with homemade garlic mayo, tuna fishcakes, chicken wrapped in bacon and cheese

yummy.

Good shout Beth, any good meatloaf recipes? Might try it tomorrow when I get back to London for dinner x

hey, yeah theres a few on the recipes thread including two of mine, have a look x

Hola I'm in manchester and I'm dreading the scales this morning I've ate rubbish sat and Sunday due to a very bad hangover :( gutted but straight back on it and gonna weigh in now !

Morning guys... I've lost 2lbs since the Christmas countdown - which is fine ...:)

Omg devestated if I gone from what I weighed Friday I've put on 4lbs and if I gone from last Monday it's 2 lbs I dint think I'd ate that much **** to be honest ! Absolutly gutted no more drinking for me til crimbo now :( extra extra hard week for me now ! Good luck everyone else x x x hope u di better than me x

Oops. Might be just what you needed tho. I know sometimes if i'm bad but get away with it i carry on being bad. Good luck for this week x
Well done Di. Doing so well x
I'm a very happy bunny. 3 days and 4 1/2 lbs off. Know it's water but still a great motivator. Wouldn't have done it on my own so thank you all for the support. Really helps and means a lot x

Don't worry shelly, just lay off the alcohol and you'll be fine. Plenty of water and straight back on it.

Well done on your losses! Looking forward to getting back to London and into the gym! trying to drink as much water as possible, just had a black coffee and two fried eggs for breakfast with 2 mini pepperami for dipping in the yolks.

Not sure I'll get lunch as on the train, but steamed fish again for dinner :)

Have a great day everyone x

week one weigh in : -7lbs for me! very happy with that :)

Well done beth that's ace um just hoping my gain is partly due to totm and not all my piggin out on Saturday x

Wow Beth good going!
Well week one is 2.5kg loss for me :)
Now 70.5 kg
Had no lunch today as I left it at the till after paying - only realised when I got back to work :-(

I'm still the same :( :( 12st3. Must try harder.

Congratulations to everyone who lost too - its great being less for Christmas. This year I'm actually looking forward to Christmas parties.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Might weigh in tomorrow - although feeling really sick right now, think something I've eaten has disagreed with me :(

Well done on the losses everyone, great work! Only hope mine goes well too...rather scared!

Night x

awe Cornish, what do you think has upset you? I have to admit the first few days on Atkins after being off for a while always throws my digestive system.

Teeny - I have done that before ..left my shopping at the check out. I felt a right fool too.

Oh - I have to share .... I just added some photos in my diary.

Samsmum said:
Oops. Might be just what you needed tho. I know sometimes if i'm bad but get away with it i carry on being bad. Good luck for this week x
Well done Di. Doing so well x
I'm a very happy bunny. 3 days and 4 1/2 lbs off. Know it's water but still a great motivator. Wouldn't have done it on my own so thank you all for the support. Really helps and means a lot x

Thanks Samsmum (Looby) ... And well done :)

And well done to all you losers :)

Morning! Feeling loads better today, no idea what it was but went to a friends house last night who is also on Atkins and the cream curdles a bit in the coffee so maybe it was that!

Weighed in this morning and now at 77.9 so 2kg down since the thread started. 7.9 to go for ultimate chrimbo happiness!

Made some broccoli soup last night, so have packed that for lunch. Just had my soya shake and eggsw. Spinach for breakkie! Yum!

Have a good day everyone xx

Well done pixie I darn't weigh myself unitl totm is over lol I have got straight back on it and have the lovely ketosis taste again I made my first mim at my mums today and I can say it was very nice it tasted like soda bread if anyone likes that they are well worth trying x x x

Well done Cornish! Iv been good all week but know iv not had enough water. Going to take measurements tomoz and buy some ketostix, I know they are not recommended anymore but it's a reassurance thing x

Back