ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

Hope you have a great weekend!

Good luck with wi today and have a great weekend x

Another 3lbs gone :D I've hit my 2nd Xmas target of 3 1/2 stone off :p so now I'll go for 4 stone omg

That's fantastic, what a great feeling it is to blast through those targets.

Wow well done Ellie that's fantastic xxx keep up the good work xx

Day 84 PV
B- oatbran porridge
L- homemade chicken & veg soup, black costa coffee, smoked salmon
D- honey & mustard chicken (at friends so have to eat what's made lol) carrot & suede mash, broccoli

Have resisted booze tonight & sitting with diet coke , 1 litre water so far

woo hoo - well done you that is fantastic - those christmas targets just getting blasted out of the water. Have a great weekend, dinner sounded yummy!!!

It was lovely

Well done Ellie, you have done so well. Are your stats up to date? New Christmas goal eh. For you easy peasy. :)

Nope stats not up to date as only able to access the forum via my iPhone as no Internet at the house yet . As soon as im connected I'll update them :)

Had a brill night yesterday and lost count how many drinks i had woops !! But omg the amount of male attention i got was unreal and made me feel really good about myself :D i feel not too bad this morning but will feel better after a few coffees lol

So yesterday was Day 85 PV (still at friends)
B- 2 orange & mixed spice muffins & ff Greek yogurt sweetened & flavoured with vanilla 2 black coffees
L- red onion omelette 2 black coffees
D- 1/2 my chicken salad & a diet coke
2 litres of water

Ate the other half of my salad at 2 am when we stumbled in while my friend ate pizza next to me, my willpower was amazing even after a lit of drinks when usually I'd say bugger it an would have had the pizza lol

Ellie thats great glad you've had a great weekend and wow doesn't it feel good when people comment certainly boosts the ego and makes you want to carry on x o and fantastic willpower go you x

very impressed with the 2am salad, not sure i could stomach it after a night out! (unless it was accompanied by kebab & chips :-D) well done x

Well done and sounds like a good night too. Salad at 2am, you surely are in the zone!

Lol it was half my dinner that I didnt have time to eat and I'm glad it was there to munch on when we staggered in or the munchies would have drawn me to the pizza & garlic bread

I'm nackered today with all the driving the late nite & lack of sleep due to my godson keeping me awake going to bed soon as I've stopped off at the other house as I couldnt face driving another 3 hours

Day 86 PP
B- 1 scrambled egg, black coffee
L- 4 lemon & ginger muffins, yoghurt sweetened & vanilla flavouring added
D- chicken breast & cottage cheese

2 litres water

Back