Gen's CD Diary... Day 185... gonna give SS another bash!!

Well hello there everyone... its day 136 in my CD journey.... i know i have had some time off but i find it easier to just continue with the days rather than having day ones again cos that just disheartens little moi!!!

so my story since i last posted.....

went on my hols to kusadasi in turkey last sunday for only 1 week, had the best time ever, i just love the turkish men they are just sooooo gorgeous and attentive and yummy!!! was in the exact same place last year and have to say might as well have been invisable but not this year.... altho didn't get the amount of attention i would have liked (i love attention me!!!) i still got lots, its amazing what losing nearly 4 stone does for getting attention.

i wore my bikinis with pride and all my loverly new clothes too. i felt so feminine it was brill!!! its funny last year i never strightened my hair cos i thought there was no point cos it would only get frizzy from the heat, this year i straightened it every night bar one and i came to the conclusion that it has nothing got to do with it getting frizzy last year but all to do with how i was feeling in myself, kinda like there was no point last year, if that makes any sense??

anyway had a blast and would really love to be going back for another week in september but alas can't do everything, ah well i'll just have to wait till next year :( :(

i'm on a different pc and am conscious of it logging me off before i get to send this... so gonna send it now and then post another one re. my food antics....

gen xx

Hello again…. I am writing this in a word document cos I’m sooo afraid of losing the whole thing cos I’m not on my own pc so not signed in properly!!!

Anyway on the eating….. I brought my cd packs with me and had them 2 of them for the first 5 days but in fairness I was still eating the way I did last year so although I was getting the vitamins and whatever out of the packs I think I was pissing against the wind bringing them but it did keep it in my head that I was still on cd and I didn’t forget about it altogether so I suppose they served a purpose!!

I haven’t weighed myself yet but plan to do that tonight, clothes are a bit tighter nothing to worry about but something to take action on immediately!!!! Started back CD yesterday but then got my period yesterday evening and craved chocolate soooo bad. Now if I had have been a few days into it I would have resisted but I just thought whats the point in fighting with myself when I could start tomorrow….. so I gave in to the choc craving…. And then again this morning…. But I do know that I only get a day or two bad with my periods and I was up half the night with cramps and a bad tummy so I’m wrecked today and I think its better to start this on a good day than a bad. But I AM starting tomorrow whether it’s a good or a bad day cos my totm symptoms will be well gone!!!

I’m gonna get down to 10 and a half stone so about 2 stone to lose and then I’m gonna re-assess CD and maybe change over the WW to lose the last stone healthy eating cos I found that when I started eating again my choices were not the healthiest and I really don’t want to put this weight back on!!!!

So get them boots out peeps cos I need one fine kick up the bum to get back on track!!!!

Gonna head off now and catch up on all the threads, I’ll be goggle eyed by the end of today!!!

Lots of love

Gen xxx

Hiya all.... haven't a clue what day i'm on but i'm sure i'll catch up!!!

i'm back from my hols and had a blast, wish i was still there with all the yummy yummy turks, i could just eat them all up!!!

anyway i'll update soon cos i'm on someone elses pc cos mine is banjoed!!!

hope everyone is doing well

love

Gen xx

Hi Gen!!!

With or without jam???:rolleyes:

Hi Gen,
you holiday sounded blissful!!! What a difference in how you view it with a few stones off, you sound like you really lived the holiday this year as opposed to took part in it last year!!!!

You have done so well with your weight loss and I'm certain any gain you have will be swiftly removed.

Hope you get in the swing with out further disruption (TOTM plays havoc with me too!)

Any hol pics to share with us of you with some dishy turkish guys in the background?????? Honest, would love to see how great you looked, the Turkish guys thing would just be a bonus for all us gals who missed out!!!!!:)

Welcome Home Gen!!!

Hi Gen,

You had a great holiday:D :D :D

Will you be going back to Turkey again???

It has been all go here since you left and so many are on holidays or heading off on holidays, this seems to be the big holiday time.

Going myself on Friday, but it will be a working holiday for me:D Back down to Galway:D

I really need to get a life:rolleyes:

Well my good news is that I have managed to stick with SSing and was down 6lbs. last week and that brought me to 12st. 10lbs. and this week I did have a couple of nutty cravings but resisted as I now know full well where that had lead me in the past...so very proud of myself...my weigh in is Thrusday but will have to wait until Saturday moring.

I did find keeping a food diary helped me to stabilise and I will use it again for AAM and after I get to goal.

I have two weddings in September and this is great incentive to stay on track...off t the haridresser tomorrow morning for some colour, no cut this time as I want to let it grow a little bit more.

Really thrilled to have you back.

Isobel is on holidays and her meet up is this weekend already!!! in Newcastle...I would of loved to have gone but it is not possible...need to sort my life:(

Talk soon.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Gen,
you holiday sounded blissful!!! What a difference in how you view it with a few stones off, you sound like you really lived the holiday this year as opposed to took part in it last year!!!!

You have done so well with your weight loss and I'm certain any gain you have will be swiftly removed.

Hope you get in the swing with out further disruption (TOTM plays havoc with me too!)

Any hol pics to share with us of you with some dishy turkish guys in the background?????? Honest, would love to see how great you looked, the Turkish guys thing would just be a bonus for all us gals who missed out!!!!!:)

Hiya Donna

I totally was in the holiday this year and loved every minute of it... I can't wait for next years trip, god i might not come home :eek: :eek: :eek:

have you ever been???

i didn't have my camera so no pics but take my word for it girl they are scrum-diddly-um-scious!!!!

i have pics of me but haven't been able to upload them and now my own pc is sick, so while thats being fixed i must get instructions on how to upload them to this site!

hows things with you?? you seem to be doing really well???

Gen xx

Hi Gen,

You had a great holiday:D :D :D

Will you be going back to Turkey again???

It has been all go here since you left and so many are on holidays or heading off on holidays, this seems to be the big holiday time.

Going myself on Friday, but it will be a working holiday for me:D Back down to Galway:D

I really need to get a life:rolleyes:

Well my good news is that I have managed to stick with SSing and was down 6lbs. last week and that brought me to 12st. 10lbs. and this week I did have a couple of nutty cravings but resisted as I now know full well where that had lead me in the past...so very proud of myself...my weigh in is Thrusday but will have to wait until Saturday moring.

I did find keeping a food diary helped me to stabilise and I will use it again for AAM and after I get to goal.

I have two weddings in September and this is great incentive to stay on track...off t the haridresser tomorrow morning for some colour, no cut this time as I want to let it grow a little bit more.

Really thrilled to have you back.

Isobel is on holidays and her meet up is this weekend already!!! in Newcastle...I would of loved to have gone but it is not possible...need to sort my life:(

Talk soon.

Love Mini xxx[/quote

thanks mini, its sooo good to be back and to have the support again. its weird but if i had a bit of a bad spell on hols i would have loved to be able to come on here and spill it but alas i just had to deal with it. i was dying to find out what was going on and what i missed, haven't had a proper chance to catch up yet but fully intend to do it today, boss is away, mice are playing big time lol

where is isobel gone??? knew i didn't see her around. i would love to be going to the vodka fest this weekend also but might try to get to the one at xmas... you think you might make that one???

i have indeed caught up with your thread and you are doing so well and are an inspiration once again to me getting my ass in gear so i'll be reading and re-reading all the threads to get my head sorted!!

will you be online while in galway or you gonna take a break??

the website is really brill, fair play to all involved its great!!

love

Gen xx

ps.... yes i will be going back to turkey next year... might not bloody come back hee hee

Never been to Turkey, but would love to go there for a diving hol and live on a guillet (not sure how you spell it - should have just put 'boat'!) for a week when I'm slim. I am a qualified scuba diver, but at my current size, no way I'd put on my wet suit - they still harpoon whales don't they!!

Would love to see piccies of you when 'puter is feeling better.

On day 3 of restart and determined to get back into ss'ing properly - have beed playing at it for a good few weeks now!

Have a lovely day!

HUGS!

Never been to Turkey, but would love to go there for a diving hol and live on a guillet (not sure how you spell it - should have just put 'boat'!) for a week when I'm slim. I am a qualified scuba diver, but at my current size, no way I'd put on my wet suit - they still harpoon whales don't they!!

Would love to see piccies of you when 'puter is feeling better.

On day 3 of restart and determined to get back into ss'ing properly - have beed playing at it for a good few weeks now!

Have a lovely day!

HUGS!

Well honey you have done so well so far and to get to day 3 or a restart is nothing short of a miracle.... so well done to ya!!!

i'm back ss'ing tomorrow so will be scouting around for support and obviously giving it out too!! I'll be keeping my eyes out for ya to give you a kick up the bum and also expecting one right back... ya on???

laughed out loud at your 'they still harpoon whales'.... thats very bold but funny!!! i was on hols in oz at the beginning of the year and was apporx 16 stone and only 4ft 11 and went scuba diving for the first time.... how i wasn't harpooned i'll never know lol lol ... at least we can laugh about it and are going something about it eh??

i'll get the pics up soon as i can. have you any?? or should i just go and look?? i'm a lazy moo really!!!

love

Gen xxx

I'll be here and preparing for some but kicking from you if I get out of line! (and Vice versa!)

HUGS!!

my goodness i'm making the most out of my last day..... i have just had mcdonalds... before that had a packet of rancheroos and a packet of snax (they are both crisps, not sure if they are available in the uk??) and before that... wait for it none other than 6 mini rolls (little choc cakes!!) jesus christ i'm making the most of this ain't i.... bit silly really but sure i'll be back tomorrow.

i'm soooo tired can't wait to get home, have a shower and go to bed and have a lovely sleep all set for tomorrow. gonna weigh myself this evening just to shock myself back into it, so i'll have a new restart weight for tomorrow, there will prob be tears but i'll get over it!!!

hope everyone is having a good day

Gen xx

ps.. just picked up a night course book so gonna pick something out of that to keep me off the streets for the winter. i'm also starting my pilates again on the 5th of september, really looking forward to that

Day 137 and 1st day of restart after holidays!!!

Well back from holidays since Sunday and now restarting CD. Weighed myself on my friends scales yesterday evening and got a MASSIVE fright but i had a pair of desert boots on and I NEVER wear them for weigh ins.... so long story short i got the scales out of my mothers house which are digital also and weighed in this morning at..............

24th August - Day 1 restart @ 12st 12lb (i such an ass it was either 12lb or 13lb and now i can't remember, but i'll put 12 :) :) )

anyway the last time i was weighed i was 12st 5.5lb so i have put on 6.5lb since last friday week ago, i know most of this isn't fat and will just come back off (well i'm hoping!!!)

so here i am on day 137 of my CD journey and my goal is to get to between 10st and 10st 7lb and then reassess the situation and maybe switch to WW at that stage to learn the healthy eating thing.

i'm gonna need all the encouragement I can get off all you lovely miniminers cos i got far too complacent before holidays and i really want this over and done with well before xmas cos i ain't bringing cd in 2007 with me, no way!!!

love

Gen xx

Hi all, me again!!!

Was just out driving and was thinking about how long this is gonna take, not in a bad way, i was just trying to get my head around how its all gonna pan out. What i've come up with is that when i look at how long its gonna take me to lose the couple of stone i'm looking at all the weight still being with me until that time... if that makes any sense??? and of course it won't be cos i will be losing every week and getting smaller so that in turn will be my incentive to keep going........

not sure if any of that made sense but i just needed to get it down cos it was a bit of an eye opener for me!!

hope everyone is having a loverly day, my day one is going fine so far so good.... but evenings are always my downfall, but i'm gonna keep busy and see how that goes!!

love

Gen xx

Gen - I can honestly say I don't have a clue what you just posted!! :p

Just wanted to say glad you had a nice holiday and well done for restarting - hope all is going well today and your not suffering too much with headaches etc..

Good Luck on your journey - I've read your diary since I started what seems like weeks ago and I too am thinking about switching to something else to finish the last bit - my weight loss has really slowed I've only lost 7lb in the last 3 weeks and i've been 100% SSing so a little bit miffed was thinking about the GI diet maybe but going to do extensive reasearch on all the options!! Should be fun for some reason I love nothing better than buying diet books - i think i'm an addict!!

Good Luck with the next few days!

Tash xx

Day 137 and 1st day of restart after holidays!!!

Well back from holidays since Sunday and now restarting CD. Weighed myself on my friends scales yesterday evening and got a MASSIVE fright but i had a pair of desert boots on and I NEVER wear them for weigh ins.... so long story short i got the scales out of my mothers house which are digital also and weighed in this morning at..............

24th August - Day 1 restart @ 12st 12lb (i such an ass it was either 12lb or 13lb and now i can't remember, but i'll put 12 :) :) )

anyway the last time i was weighed i was 12st 5.5lb so i have put on 6.5lb since last friday week ago, i know most of this isn't fat and will just come back off (well i'm hoping!!!)

so here i am on day 137 of my CD journey and my goal is to get to between 10st and 10st 7lb and then reassess the situation and maybe switch to WW at that stage to learn the healthy eating thing.

i'm gonna need all the encouragement I can get off all you lovely miniminers cos i got far too complacent before holidays and i really want this over and done with well before xmas cos i ain't bringing cd in 2007 with me, no way!!!

love

Gen xx

You've got my encouragement ;)

well its day 138 and day 137 didn't go according to plan but to be honest i think i always had it in my head that i would start properly on sunday, it just seems to be a day that works for me. when i started lipotrim i started on a sunday and did brill on it. when i first started cd i started on a thursday but then restarted the following sunday and was very very successfull!!

so there ya have it my final weight loss journey starts on sunday, so by monday i'll be back here on day 2 and i'll be chuffed with myself. i'm taking it handy until sunday, well apart from this morning when i had a choc brownie and apple slice and oh my god how sick do i feel now.... its soooo not worth it but i suppose i have to feel like this to make cd all the more appealing!!!!! i'm glugging the water too as i feel this helps me along nicely. i'm really quite looking forward to sunday and getting control back over my life, haven't really lost that much control but doing cd i feel like i have full control!!

weighed myself this morning and i was 12st 10lb.... lost 2lb since yesterday morning thats mad!!! can't wait to be 11st something!!!!

hope everyone is having a nice day, i just can't wait to finish for the weekend!!!

love

Gen xxxx

Hi Gen,

Cutting down on the carbs makes such a difference and I had no withdrawals this time and was right into ketosis the morning of my second day:D

I think I know what you ment about all the weight you and I have to lose...we are about the same now.

Is that each week you come down the figure is less and to think of the smaller amount instead of the larger starting figure and to claim each pound lost:rolleyes: I said all that without catching a breath!!!Don't know if I am right:eek: but, shucks who cares:confused: :p

Right Gen here is to A good Sunday back on the wagon...

Pierce or someone who knows how to do the photos will talk you through doing it when your ready.

Love Mini xxx

Back