getting back to target - one day at a time

Oh and lost 1.5lbs this week, so a happy bunny :) let's hope with saving some syns this week and keeping up my running I can still manage a loss or at least a maintain with my two nights/meals out.

had the bag of aldi monster claws for my syns today 4.5 so 4.5 out of my 105 used so far this week :) 100.5 to go for the weekend, I will use some on the other days as well though.

Thursday - Green

Breakfast - rice pudding with apple and kiwi
Lunch - mugshot with added onion, mushrooms and toms
Tea - steak and cheesy chips (HEA) with fried mushrooms, onions and tomatoes
Snacks - syn free pancakes with mixed berries banana and yogurt, fruit, beetroot, ryvita mini's (HEB) not sure on syns yet will see how I feel.

Have my short run tomorrow after tea (hopefully anyway... might do a short one in the morning as well just in case my running buddy cancels and then I don't have to go on my own late)

Last edited:
I'm loving crispy type things at the moment, just had some ryvita mini's as my HEB, we have some aldi crisps in now (just like walkers) 6.5 syns a bag but I need to try and stay off them until Tuesday (having to save all my stupid syns for my meals out)

Friday 15th Feb - Green

Breakfast - 2 wheatabix with mixed berries and yogurt (HEB)
Lunch - lentil lasagne (HEA)
Tea - chilli with wedges and cheese (HEA)
Snacks - pineapple, banana, apple, mango, kiwi and yogurt, ryvita mini's or kellogs chewy delight bar (HEB) will try no syns but may have something like some mikado sticks

I'm giving blood tomorrow, last time I fainted so hoping I don't do that and manage to get out of there without being force fed biscuits.

I hope your donor session goes ok donna , didnt they let you lie for long enough after giving blood or something?

No it wasn't their fault, I was happily laid their giving blood really happy with myself as I didn't feel sick after having the iron test (the time before just that made me feel ill and I had to hide it from them so I could still give blood lol) then for some reason I looked over at the needle and just seeing it made me feel awful, I closed my eyes for a second and thought I'd got over it, went to get my phone out to check it and the next thing I know I'm surrounded by people asking me if I knew where I was... I would have said I had just fallen asleep after checking my phone and putting it back and they were mistaken and I hadn't fainted... until one of them passed me my phone saying I'd dropped it on the floor.

Forgot to take my mixed berries out last night so I have had fruit salad for breakfast-which was gorgeous. So I have an extra HEB.... will see how I feel later, but I think I'll use it on one of my cheese options leaving me to have some milk in drinks later.

well blood giving went so so, I got all hot and clammy but they did take the full lot so I'm happy about that, but they're suggesting I don't do it again as apparently my body doesn't like it because I'm petite, I don't think its that I think I just don't like the thought of it and its sort of my head that makes me get all hot. I was fine after less then a couple of minutes and it doesn't bother me, I'd happily donate again so a bit gutted they're suggesting I don't.

I also ate a celebration today, a penguin and a mint club :( I was trying to save syns but not beating myself up about it as I was still within my daily syns 13.5 altogether. Aiming for a maintain this week hopefully.

tomorrows plan is fruit salad for breakfast (pineapple, apple, mango, banana, kiwi and yogurt) and then we're out for lunch and tea so shall see what's on offer.

Had a bit of an off weekend but back on it today... will be interesting to see how WI goes tonight, don't feel much bigger but must have gained surely

Tuesday 19th Feb - EE

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, mango, banana, kiwi and yogurt
Lunch - crisp roll with salad (HEB and 6.5 syns)
Tea - turkey curry and rice
Snacks - milk in drinks (HEA) hot chocolate with marshmallows (4 syns) banana, hifi light (3 syns) pear, crabsticks, syn free pancakes with berries

circuit training tonight, really looking forward to it :)

Wednesday 20th Feb - EE

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, banana, mango and kiwi with yogurt
Lunch - mackerel salad
Tea - babybel burgers with homemade BBQ sauce (HEA and HEB) chips and fried mushrooms, onions and toms
Snacks - chocolate orange tiffin (7.5 syns) something else for syns but not sure what yet, pear, rice pudding with mixed berries

Well done on the maintain donna. My C reckons there is no such thing as catch up lol so next week you will have a loss :D

Thanks, mine doesn't think it will catch up either, but if I do gain then I'll know why. Would love a loss though. Not going to aim for 8 stone 12 for a while as going to concentrate more on my running but if I loose a lb this week I will be at my target so might even try for a maintain the following week.

Thanks texty..... just made a garlic and herb dip to go with my burgers and wedges tomorrow... never tried it before and not too sure what I think, hoping it will be nicer after sitting in the fridge over night, decided wedges with the BBQ sauce and garlic dip would be a little nicer tomorrow then just chips... mmmm... can't wait now.

Just natural yogurt with crushed garlic and some mixed herbs added and all mixed in... don't know if maybe I should add something else, but if its not nice tomorrow I'll just know to try adding something else next time. I'll let you know tomorrow what it's like.

Maybe a little lemon juice?

I did think that... can't be bothered to add it now, might do it before bed or in the morning depending on if I remember (I know lazy)

Back