JanD heading towards 2 years :o)))

Good you didn't ignore it Jan. I like fritattas but they're not very filling (and i have 3eggs lol) you always feel like you need something with them dont ya! :p x

Yeah - I really needed the tuna!!

Saturday 14th May

Breakie - Choccie mousse

Bed

Tea - Chicken salad with balsamic

wine :eek:

Green with envy that you have wine :(

Sorry :eek: .... not sure it's worth it though! x

Ended up having too much wine last night! It's coz I've got a cousin staying ready for the big family dinner with the Aussie cousins and everyone else who can go to their hotel tonight. No doubt too much wine will be imbibed tonight also :eek:

Sunday 15th May

Breakie - Vanilla mousse

Lunch - Thai chicken soup

Tea - dunno yet, nice posh dinner prob but I'll still try to avoid the carbs as far as poss. Though I WILL be having wine. I'd prefer to drink vodka today really but it doesn't feel right to drink spirits with a meal - I have no idea why.

Will update later tonight or tomorrow :) Have a nice day everyone xx

Have a good time Jan x

Ofcourse you can have spirits with a meal :) If not just have one glass of wine then head onto Mr V :D

Have a nice time xxx

Is my loose skin kid .... yeah really ... weee-eeeeel maybe not exactly but not far off - ... prob why the sizes I wear are still so laaaa-aaaarge!! ;)

Dinner at hotel was a feta salad starter and a chicken breast in white wine & mushroom sauce with brocolli & cauli. No afters. But LOADSA wine!!!!!! xxx

I think u did fab with the good choices! Sounds luverly - well luverly x

Yup, well done mrs ;) xx

Sounds like you had a good time and managed to make healthy choices. Doubly good. Well done.

Thanks guys :) I really DID have FAAAAAAAR too much wine though. I received a reply to a text this morning that I don't even remember sending last night :eek:. Fortunately it was a very nice one profusely thanking the Oz cousins for their hospitality **PHEW** ;) xx

Looking forward to an early night tonight. I've had 2 x 2ams and I can't take it any more :eek: Fortunately I only have the little ones for the afternoon tomorrow - most of which will be spent at toddler group so I don't have to get up early and I don't have to be TOO energetic. Lol! xx

Monday 16th May

Breakie - Banana mousse

Lunch - Exante bar

Tea - Chicken salad with balsamic

Copious amounts of water to rehydrate!

WI tomorrow :fingerscrossed: but if it's not a good result it'll be the wine! My own fault :eek: xx

Oh god - i hate that feeling you get when you get a reply and think sh*t what did i say?!!! :giggle:

Ooooh no early rise on a tuesday, ideal :) xxx

Not as bad as the feeling when you write a txt about somebody and then send it to that person by mistake!! I did that once, wrote about my sister to my cousin and sent it to my sister. I was running up and down shouting NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and shaking the phone hoping the text would fall out and not get sent LOL!!! :giggle:

Managed to talk my way out of it fortunately **phew** ... I still sweat at the thought of it though and it was nearly 4 years ago!! xx

Not as bad as the feeling when you write a txt about somebody and then send it to that person by mistake!! I did that once, wrote about my sister to my cousin and sent it to my sister. I was running up and down shouting NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and shaking the phone hoping the text would fall out and not get sent LOL!!! :giggle:

Managed to talk my way out of it fortunately **phew** ... I still sweat at the thought of it though and it was nearly 4 years ago!! xx

:rotflmao:

I regularly do stupid things like that and act exactly the same way!!!

Good luck for WI :) x

:rotflmao: !!!!!!!!! Close call then!! x

Ohhh it is so mega dangerous. The "send" button whether email or phone can cause woeful embarrassment!!!!! I leave my phone at home if I know I'll have too much drink. Can't trust myself!!!!!

LOL!

Just had a bit more chicken - finished it off :) xx

Edit - and 2 dessertspoons of prawns :eek: x

Last edited:
Back