JanD's Maintenance Diary. Into the 2nd year :o)))

SNOW!

A coupla photos of the 'sad' garden ornaments in our back .....
Didn't realise the second one was blurred! It's an owl .... a very cold, wet owl! ;) xx

Attachments

• DSCF6769 (Small).JPG
    DSCF6769 (Small).JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF6770 (Small).JPG
    DSCF6770 (Small).JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 29
Jan, your meals are looking fantastic over the last few days, I am envious of your strength to avoid the pitfalls of the Xmas goodies. I just wish I could say the same about me.

Soon be January - sigh!

I'm sure you're not doing too badly Mary!!

I was doing okay ... today I have been led astray by Tanya's suggestion that I weigh in today instead of tomorrow ;) I have people coming round tonight am doing supper - my original plan was to weigh today - be as good as I could without depriving myself, weigh tomorrow and take the best result. But I haven't been as good as I could have. I've been picking whilst getting the supper prepared and I'm drinking wine when I'd normally have v&cs on sunday (before wi) so I'm taking this morning wi for this week which I'm pleased to say was a loss of 4.6lbs :D not bad for 4 days ... I LOVE ProPoints!!! :)

So I've only pointed SOME of todays stuff

Sunday 19th December

Breakie - 2 slices of milk roll toasted with Tesco lf cheese spread with chives (3pp)

Lunch - 1/2 tub Tesco 'finest' Puy lentil and roasted tomato soup & slice of seed & oats bread (8pp)

pear

Tea - Approx 150g pollock (4pp) with Lime & Coriander sauce, a couple of pieces of roasted sweet potato, green beans and roasted cherry toms, mince pie.

Tonight it's cheeses, crackers, nibbles, mince pies, wine etc :(

I intend to have some more good days before xmas though!! xx

FAB loss mrs!!! :D Well done. Are you glad we persuaded you to try out pp's now?! :giggle:

Food looking grand today also.
Poor little garden ornaments! But look how thick the snow is! :D x

Brilliant!

What a fab result this week Jan. When you put your mind to it the weight just drops off. Good for you. Hope your night tonight is good.
Great to hear all the festive chatter of shopping, time off. Despite the weather, there is a fab Xmas spirit around. I've got most of my shopping done and have started on the celebrating with lots of party spirit.
Have a good week, hope you are surviving the weather.

Thanks guys :D xx

Ate FAAAAAAR too much last night! Pick pick pick pick pick ... ;)

Today started okay :eek: ... (Monday 20th December)

Breakie - 2 pieces of milk roll toasted with Tesco lf soft cheese with chives (phili it aint :()

Lunch - 6" Subway Meatball Marinara with cheese & mayo :eek:

Mince pie

Sister & BIL coming round tonight. More crackers, cheese, mince pies, alcohol etc :eek: ... so thought I wouldn't have any tea - HOWEVER :eek: ... ended up having a slice of seeds & oats bread, butter and 2 slices of pork loin with a bit of branston .. :sigh:

That 4lb'll be back on before I know it ;) xx

Last edited:
Mmmm meatball marinara sounds good though.....

Have to say it WAS lovely ;) xx

You will be ok Jan :) It is now the run up to christmas, we can relax a little xx

Tuesday 21st December

Breakie - 2 weetabix, skimmed milk, splenda & blueberries

Lunch - Tomato, onion & basil soup in Sainsbury's with a cob of crusty bread - didn't use the butter and didn't eat the doughy inside - just the crusty bits.

Resisted a Big Purple Choc at the Superdrug checkout :) .... came over a bit shakey and feeling funny in Asda and actually had a Big Caramel Choc in my hand and put it back :D

Came straight home and had a fig and a pear - then when I was putting the shopping away had a spoonful of egg & bacon sarnie filler (but better than a Big Purple or Caramel eh? ;))

I think it'll be River Cobbler & stir fry for tea. I'm finishing off some wine from the other night & don't know what'll happen after that ;) xx

Edit - had lots more wine ... a crust with spready things on, chunks of cheese and all the tree chocs within reach of my armchair ;) xx

Last edited:
Ha Ha - just realised how that sounded ;) .... I MEAN I don't know what - if anything - I'll have to drink after that!

Who am I kidding 'if anything'!! This is my Christmassy evening (like I need an excuse :eek:) - last night off before Christmas Day!!

Full day of housework planned for tomorrow & start work tomorrow night :( xxx

:rotflmao:!!!!! enjoy Jan! Afterall, you did buy 6 bottles!! ;)
Food looking great and well done for resisting the chocolate! What happened to the bar you used to carry in your bag for when you got that shakey feeling? Hope you are alright now :) xxx

Yes I'm fine now thanks hon ... I still carry a bar in my bag (aren't you great remembering that :D) - unfortunately I took a different bag and didn't think!! :eek: silly me xxx

:doh: !!!! don't ya just hate changing bags and forgetting everything! Nightmare! lol xx

LOL!!! Yep - that'll larn me ;) ... when it hasn't happened for a while though you think you're okay & it doesn't matter anymore .... WRONG!!! ;) xx

Defo!
You should put a bar in every bag you use that way no forgetting and no being caught out! :giggle: :) xx

Wow well done on the loss Jan, excellent result. I too love PP when I actually do it........lol.

My day for cleaning is Friday morning until about 2pm, then time to get the home made soup ready for Xmas dinner and chill out.

:doh: !!!! don't ya just hate changing bags and forgetting everything! Nightmare! lol xx

You can buy these bag liner thingys that you put all your stuff in and then just switch it between bags. No idea what it's called or where to get it though:sigh:

Actually I've got one!! But this was a case of taking out a shopping bag and the purse rather than the proper handbag thing ... anyway - not prob fortunately but thanks all you guys for your concern and suggestions :eek:))) xx

Back