JanD's Maintenance Diary. Week 15 onwards

I suppose it's because it's controlled, in the plan - so there isn't the same possible 'sod it' factor. Think that's it with me anyway. Enjoy your desserts ..... do you think there's a reason that 'desserts' spelt backwards is 'stressed' ? LOL! :) xx

Ha Ha!! Went to look for a photo of the Musketeers for a bit more motivational stuff and guess what??

It's a chocolate bar!!!!
3musketeers_logo.gif
I find that highly amusing :):):) xx

Bit blurry but ......
11489-large.jpg

Oh well done I didn't see that one! :) .. I'll be the one in the silver boots - I always did like to be different. We all have moustaches but then that's not a million miles from reality in my case ;) xx

Ha Ha!! Went to look for a photo of the Musketeers for a bit more motivational stuff and guess what??

It's a chocolate bar!!!!
3musketeers_logo.gif
I find that highly amusing :):):) xx

45% less fat ... get in!!! :rotflmao:

LOL! xxx

5 a.m. - have just had a brazil nut, 2 hazelnuts and 2 granola clusters :eek: xx

Hey Jan your doing very well, definitely getting back on track after America. xxx

Thanks guys. :)

Breakie - not bad things but too much bearing in mind I was going to bed. Porridge with blueberries, skimmed milk and splenda. 1 slice of soya & linseed toast with lf cream cheese and 1 slc wholemeal nimble toast with lf pate.

Slept like a dead tree because of (I think) new tablet doc gave me. Not pleasantly either - had to draaaaaaag myself out of bed for a wee & then crashed back out till DH woke me at 7pm!!! Again had to draaag myself back to consciousness. I'm supposed to take one twice a day but I didn't dare take another before coming out to work!
(NB .... Dead tree is a Marianism. My sister used to be married to a Romanian (Marian - funny name for a man I know) - this is what he would say instead of 'log'. He also used to go to the post office for second hand stamps :))

AnyHoo .... Managed to drag myself through the haze to cook what I'd planned (more because I couldn't possibly have made the decision not to and thought of something else, than any other reason) which was smoked haddock with a poached egg, carrots, brocolli with a spoonful of lf cheese spread. Followed later by lf from frais with blueberries.

Brought maintenance bar and a plum to work - plum's gone already :)

Hope you're all well and happy :) xx

I wish I could sleep well. I struggle to sleep on my 4 days while working. Both morning shifts I didnt fall asleep until about 1am, even though I was in bed after 10pm and I have to get up at 04:30. Then I went to bed this morning about 7 after my nightshift, must have dozed off about quarter past. Woke at 9:20 for a wee wee, then back to sleep and woke up at quarter past 11. Been awake since!

Now tomorrow morning is a different kettle of fish altogether. I will be able to sleep for Wales, but as its my first day off, I dont want to waste it in bed, plus I have to get the beds ready for my Son coming.

Oh well, it will all be worth it tomorrow night when I get him off that train..lol.

Ah yes - it'll be lovely! :):) I often think how lucky I am having all my kids relatively close by. I don't see all that much of one of them - I see more of his wife and kids because I mind the kids when they're both working and he's never there then but still - I know they're there. I'm very lucky.

Have a FAB weekend xxx

Grrrrr! They've taken to having a bag of mixed nuts in the kitchen here ... just had a handful whilst waiting for the kettle to boil! Not bad a snacks go but I didn't NEED them :eek: xx

You are doing well Jan! And at least the snacks are good for you and doing your body well!

I like the Marianisms...hehehe.....reminds me of my OH...he comes out with fingers for toes, and other little sayings and it does tickle me pink! He does it deliberatley now as he knows it makes me chuckle, which is good :)

Have a great weekend and see you in Farmville :)

Not too bad Jan least your picking a healthier option but i know wat you mean i tend to say hey its a healthy snack i can have more but you need to be so careful with fruit and nuts they are just addictive. (well to me they are most definitely)xxxx

Back