JanD's Maintenance Diary. Week 38 onwards.

Looking good today Jan :)

I'm trying :eek: x

I must say with the wind howling outside and the rain battering on the windows I feel more like a hearty soup than a salad! However I DID throw a sachet of hot chocolate and a slim a soup in my bag before I left so if I get desperate I can have either or both of those later as well ;) x

4am I've had the fish salad, the fruit, the slim a soup and 1 little sweetie :( x

Last edited:
Why the :( Jan?!! x

Why the :( Jan?!! x

Exactly, dont be sad, that was pretty good.
Just keep it up when you get to your Mums ;-)

It just irritates me that I can't seem to have NONE!!!!!
HOWEVER! I DIDN'T have anything at my mother's Hooray!!! :D:D

Even tonight when she kept offering me things and telling me what she had in I just had a little bunch of grapes - probably about 14 or 15. :)

This morning when I got home I had another of those little packs of tropical fruit - they're only 190gms and some blueberries with a large dollop of ff from frais & then I had an Alpen light bar before I went to bed.

For tea I had river cobbler again - the lightly dusted variety this time, with stir fry and then a plum.

I've brought to work a pouch of Batchelors chicken & veg soup and I was bringing a wholemeal roll to have with it so decided to fill the roll with a bit of vlf salad cream, leaves, toms & cucumber. I thought for the few extra calories that would be more satisfying than just having the roll with the soup. xx

Well done on resisting Mums goodies - I know how hard it is to resist things Jan. Good looking menu for yesterday, keep it up chick xx

Yar, well done on managing at yer mums :D :D x

Ta guys - just shows it's pure habit really doesn't it?! I didn't have nothing there this morning but I only had a very small banana and 2 grapes.

Breakie - 1 weetabix, blueberries, splenda & skimmed milk and then an Alpen light bar before I went to bed (that's something I don't need too)

Tea - Stewey thing made with turkey pieces, onion, carrots, mushrooms, sweet potatoes, passata & morroccan spices.

I have a very rare friday night off :):) I WILL be having some V&Cs later ;) and no doubt I will have a snack but I don't know what yet. xx

Enjoy your snack and vodka's. Gotta have some goodies in life Jan, we cant possibly give everything up! ;-)

I probably will still be okay calorie-wise anyway (not that I'm counting them but you know what I mean) ... as I've been in bed all day and will be going to bed tonight. xx

Yer tea sounds yummy jan - did you do it in the slow cooker or just the pan?

V&c's ... im joining ya on that one ;)

Just in a pan Tan (Ooo me's a poet :)) enjoy the V&Cs ;) xx

Have had a pkt of WW tortilla chips and a Boots Shapers snack bar xx

Not a bad snack Jan tbh! :D :D :D xxx

Thanks Mary - you too :)

Tan - it wasn't too bad but it would have been better to stop after the tortilla chips!

Saturday 3rd April

Breakie - 1 weetabix, blueberries, splenda & skimmed milk

Lunch - Tesco's finest Morroccan chicken soup and a wholemeal roll.

Snack - Alpen light bar

Tea - lightly dusted sole fillet, brocolli, leek, carrots and a little vlf salad cream

Wine .... ;) x

Pkt quavers & boots shapers snack bar xx

Last edited:
Wine :drool:

I bought myself one of those small bottles at asda the other morning, gota wait untill tomorrow for it though :sigh: lol

You're so disciplined! :) xx

haha its only cuz ive gota pick the bf up!

i might need it after that as he has been at the pub since 12:30 :rotflmao:

Back