JanD's Maintenance Journal. The 1st 6 weeks.

Sun 12th July

Breakie - I slc Bergens soya & linseed (toasted)with peanut butter.

Lunch - Wholemeal roll scraped with lf cr cheese filled with porkloin salad. Ff from frais with no sugar jelly crystals.

Tea - Turkey leg slow cooked with mushrooms & stock with 1/3rd of baked sweet potato.

Lots of vodka with diet coke and lilt zero (when coke ran out ;)), water - not much at all :( & black coffee.

Snack - Pkt Walkers baked cheese & onion crisps, choc T cake (not buying any more of these!)

Will pay for all this on WI tomorrow I'm sure .... still, I can put it right .. xx

Last edited:
wow Jan - you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D xxxxxx

You look great Jan, lovely pic x

Thank you very much **blush** ....

I gained 0.6lb which is great. Nobody maintains at exactly the same weight every week. Considering I ate out every day except 1 and drank every night except 1 and did quite a bit of snacking I think I got off lightly!. I'll still pull back a bit this week though - I don't want to gain 2 weeks in a row. xx

0.6lbs .... jan :giggle: Thats nothing! Next time go to the loo before you go, should get rid of that 0.6!!!! :rotflmao:

LOL! Oh believe me I did!! 1st thing in morning, post wee (& anything else I can squeeze out ;)), pre coffee ..... stagger down the stairs & into the utility room (can't keep scales upstairs as they don't work properly on carpet) get on once then get off reset and get on again. Depending on the results I sometimes go for best of 3!! LOL!!
Stagger back upstairs, coffee in hand & get back in bed to 'wake up'.

Not a pretty picture believe me :) ;) :) xx

Great pics for the meet Jan, you look blooming fabby!!

I have jsut been noseying through your journal, you are so good - so self disciplined and your menu is scrummy :D

LOL! Oh believe me I did!! 1st thing in morning, post wee (& anything else I can squeeze out ;)), pre coffee ..... stagger down the stairs & into the utility room (can't keep scales upstairs as they don't work properly on carpet) get on once then get off reset and get on again. Depending on the results I sometimes go for best of 3!! LOL!!
Stagger back upstairs, coffee in hand & get back in bed to 'wake up'.

Not a pretty picture believe me :) ;) :) xx

:giggle:

Great pics for the meet Jan, you look blooming fabby!!

I have jsut been noseying through your journal, you are so good - so self disciplined and your menu is scrummy :D

Awww thank yoooo :)

I feel as though I let things slide a bit last week though so I'm pulling back on the snacks this week. They could very easily become a habit.

Having said that, we're eating very late tonight coz DH will be late in and I need something now (6pm ish). I don't know whether to have a piece of fruit or something more filling, maybe even a choc whip coz we're not eating till 9ish ... or maybe a TFR mousse, don't know if that would fill me now. Hmmmmmm decisions decisions ..... xx

I had a maintenance veg soup. It wasn't bad actually, quite spicy. I noticed it says in the leaflet that you can use it as a base for sauces etc as well - not a bad idea methinks!

So .... Monday 13th July.

Breakie - mixture of fine wholegrain oats and granola, blueberries & ff from frais.

Lunch - Maintenance bar

Snack - Maintenance vegetable soup

Tea - Chicken breast baked with lime & tarragon with stir fried veg. Ff from frais & pear.

There's wine left in fridge - be rude not to finish it ;). I've had loads of water today and black coffee.

Last edited:
There's wine left in fridge - be rude not to finish it ;). I've had loads of water today and black coffee.

Any excuse!!! Lol

No No No! I only drink when there's a 'Y' in the day ;) xx

:rotflmao:

Jan, your new pic looks fantastic, you really suit that colour.
Well done on the tiny tiny gain too, but like you say, nothing to worry about, so its just what you lost the week before, so no gain at all.

Lilt zero - well I never knew they made this, I think that could be an option for my smirnoff - thank you!!

Thank you my love ... I like that colour so glad you think it suits me. :)

Yeah lilt zero was always a favourite of mine. They only seem to do it in cans now and it's sweeter than I remember, but then most things are these days ;) xx

Thank you my love ... I like that colour so glad you think it suits me. :)

Yeah lilt zero was always a favourite of mine. They only seem to do it in cans now and it's sweeter than I remember, but then most things are these days ;) xx

I agree, even after 3 months, I am still finding things sweet and salt and pepper are rarely used in my foods now. Only when cooking.

Oh dear!!!

Had logged off but made myself come back on to report a little mini 'binge' ... an individual tirimasu, the last 3 choc T cakes and a sm pkt choc buttons.

Rather put paid to my planned 'good' day but hey ...

.... gonna make a cup of coffee now and take it to bed

Night night :eek: :eek: xx

Sounds like a nice little mini binge. Hope you enjoyed - but........................no binging tomorrow girlie.

Yes Mum :eek:

.... think I'd better stay away from the alcohol then :eek: .... or at least just make it a 'nightcap' ;). No booze wed, thu & fri deffo coz I'm working!!!! xx

Back