Jenny's Core Diary - Back and with a new target!

Got a new target now - booked a holiday to Rome for 3 days at the end of november and would like to shed a stone by then. That gives me eight weeks, so should be achievable if i'm good and keep up the activity.

Oooh Rome!!!! Sounds like it will be lovely!!!!

Good luck!!! Sure you can do it xx

Oh I went to Rome this tme last year for 5 days - it has to be the lovelist place I have ever been to, I really loved it and would love to go back. The Trevi Fountation was my favourite place. The food is amazing!

I've always wanted to go, so the hotel is booked (£40 each for the two nights) and the ryanair flights are being sorted out - all in all this break is only going to cost me £60-80 - and to think i always put off holidays like this thinking they're too expensive!!

I've always wanted to go, so the hotel is booked (£40 each for the two nights) and the ryanair flights are being sorted out - all in all this break is only going to cost me £60-80 - and to think i always put off holidays like this thinking they're too expensive!!

Mad isnt it!! And when sometimes it costs more to stay in the country than to fly out of the country!

Wow! Bargain! Lovely to have something both to aim for and to look forward to. I'm sure you'll have a fab time.

*jealous*

wow thats a real bargain which site did you go through? may have to have a lil look ;)

Been off-track for a little while, but hopefully my stinking cold will be gone tomorrow to start the week afresh.

I had a company holiday in budapest which meant excessive food, wine and beer. Then when I got back I had a cold which had me craving (and eating) comfort foods. On Thursday I won tickets to a sports ball in a fancy hotel in london, which meant lots more food and wine (and fit olympians to chat/perve at). Now i've got an absolutely stinker of a cold and feel like i've been doing little else but keeping kleenex in business!

Anyway, I feel back on track with it now so i'll be starting the week afresh tomorrow. Later I intend on making lots of low-point meals and freezing them so that I don't have to cook during the week.

At least this week is likely to be uneventful

Goodluck Jenny and feel better soon too.

Feel better soon hon. Everyone at my work is passing a cold round and my OH and m-i-l have it too. My OH told everyone yesterday that I never get colds so I just know I'm going to come down with one now! My nose is itching and I'm sneezing a bit - hopefully that's all!

This cold is a killer - been almost a week now and still feeling no better.

Can you overdose on Olbas oil?!

Well after being on the points plan for a while i've pretty much stayed the same for the last few weeks, so I think i'm going to switch back to Core as i seemed to lose fairly consistently and easily on that plan. At least i have a freezer now so i can cook my dinners in advance - and that's exactly what i'm going to do now!

Got my 10k run tomorrow morning and i am so not ready for it! I've only managed to run 5km in my training sessions so it's going to be hard!

Hi Jen. I'm back on Core as well and doing a mini detox this week so let's see if we can get on track the pair of us :)

It's a deal Karen! I love the points plan, but it just doesn't seem to work with me. I'll definately use it to maintain though as it's so flexible

Goodluck on Core this week Jenny and Karen :)

Well I ran my 10k yesterday - ish! I ache all over now!

Getting right back on track with Core 100% this week. I'm so motivated, plus my sister lost 6.5lbs this week, so I need to up my game if i'm to stay slimmer than her.

Well I ran my 10k yesterday - ish! I ache all over now!

Getting right back on track with Core 100% this week. I'm so motivated, plus my sister lost 6.5lbs this week, so I need to up my game if i'm to stay slimmer than her.

Oh wow, 10k? I think i would have passed out!!! Well done you!!!

I second Karen's comment about the healthy competition! You go get em' girl!!! xx

Back