Jenny's Core Diary - Back and with a new target!

Oh wow, 10k? I think i would have passed out!!! Well done you!!!

Thanks, it was so hard and i was disappointed that my training wasn't as good as it should've been for the last month or so, but i was pleased to get round the course.

I think i always do best when i have a bit of competition!

Bumping! How is it going Jenny? xx

Thanks Emma - I'm sort of combining core and points at the moment (essentially core, but using the points plan so I can have snacks and a slightly more flexible breakfast and lunch). seems to be working - I lost 3lbs when I weighed myself at the weekend, so i'll have to see how I get on this weekend too.

Would that make it Coints or Pore? ;)

On my online tracker i'm using the points tracker - i'm just using the principles of core as much as I can. ie eating homemade meals, filling up on fruit and veg and staying away from most processed foods.

Hey :) ... well done on the 10k! ... As for the core/points thing i think thats what im doing to! ... Im following core eating core foods but pointing it to Just incase! ... and if i do snack im counting as a points day ...
hehe if they change it to along those lines ill be happy! lol
:) well done on the loss to xxxx

Thanks Pixie!

The way i'm doing it now seems to work for me at the moment, so i'm hoping i'll have another loss this week.

I handed my notice in at work this week - so only 3 1/2 weeks left of my marathon daily commute. Then I'll be able to organise myself a bit better as i'll be reclaiming 3 hours of my life every day - I can't wait!!!!

Thanks Emma - I'm sort of combining core and points at the moment (essentially core, but using the points plan so I can have snacks and a slightly more flexible breakfast and lunch). seems to be working - I lost 3lbs when I weighed myself at the weekend, so i'll have to see how I get on this weekend too.

Oh well done on the loss! Thats a brilliant loss! I so cannot decide about core, mainly cos of my snacking. I pick throughout the day but i manage within my points. I might try both together actually but have not got the first clue about the Core plan xx

congrats on your loss thats great - i'm on Core as well, really enjoying it but this week been in a picky mood so as of Tuesday I think it's time I go back to points for at least a week. Also, 10k? amazing.. I have flat feet (caused because my arches collapsed because of my weight) so I get a lot of pain up my left side if I walk/run too much.. so hoping once I shift some of this weight I can see a doc and get working on that cause I'd love to be able to do something like that!

It's much closer - my journey is currently 2 hours 10 minutes door to door and it'll soon become 40 minutes and most of that will be walking! I'm so sad, i've even looking forward to working close to cheap shops like wilko's and superdrug - lunch breaks around oxford and regent street can get very expensive when you just need to pick up bits and bobs!

It's much closer - my journey is currently 2 hours 10 minutes door to door and it'll soon become 40 minutes and most of that will be walking! I'm so sad, i've even looking forward to working close to cheap shops like wilko's and superdrug - lunch breaks around oxford and regent street can get very expensive when you just need to pick up bits and bobs!

Aaah, that's what i would be thinking too! I love cheapo shops like that! Lol.

How's it going Jenny?x

It's going ok - lost another 1lb this week.

I think when i'm settled in my new job and finally get paid (not going to get paid again until just before christmas now - Aargh!) I'm going to go back to class rather than do it solely online. Might go back to slimming world, but i'll see how i get on with weight watchers before then. I always seem to lose better with SW for some reason

congrats on your 1lb off thats great - im sure when you're settled in your new job you might find it easier. good luck with your coming week :)

Rach x

My god, last night I ended up eating so much junk! My train was delayed by over an hour, so I didn't end up getting back home till half nine, having gone via tescos for a very quick dinner.

TOTM at the moment and i'm suffering more than I usually do, so i've been craving comfort food. Not sure what i'm going to do come lunch time!

I need to get back on track quickly, or my sister is going to end up catching up with me weight-loss-wise!

Back