Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

1lb off for me. .thank fully the sweets I ate at the weekend haven't sabotaged this week!

Yay ! Well done Lindsey :D. I'm super happy for u hun ! :party0011:

Kay xx

Another evil pound bites the dust..... :sign0151: well done hun xx

Had a longer than normal day at work today. Had to stay until 3pm for training. Still all finished for the weekend now. Had a mad rush tonight to get dinner ready before taking youngest football training. Just spent an hour and a half trying to decide how to best spend my tesco club card vouchers that expire at midnight tonight. All sorted now, we will be going to Cadbury world and visiting HMS Belfast.

I bought some walkers 'Pops' from Asda as they were on special offer. I got the cheese and bacon flavour. I hadn't tried them before but had a pack tonight and they were really nice and only 4syns.

Friday 28th February

breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk
lunch: JP with beans, sweet corn and a bit of coleslaw (3syns?), some sort of crumble with custard ( loads of syns but nice!)

dinner: chicken with light philli (3 syns)wrapped in bacon with wedges and salad.

snacks: pops(4 syns)
chocolate biscuit (3.5 syns) ML Greek yog (1/2)

if only I hadn't had the crumble and custard I would have had 14 syns, but hey oh, it's the weekend.

we are going out for a drink with friends for OH birthday tomorrow night so will be over syns tomorrow too. I am toying with the idea of driving but we go out so infrequently I think I will just enjoy myself and try to reign myself in over the rest of the week.

have a nice weekend everyone.

Have a great weekend honey xx

Have a great weekend hun. Enjoy yourself as you say its not often.

Didnt know cadbury world was on the clubcard boost. Might need to save up, just used mine on the ferry to dunkirk for our centreparcs trip. Have you ever been cadbury b4? Its lethal for the choc you can bring home. Bearing in mind there were 5 of us so we all got a bag for the freebies and ended up with about 50bars of choc. This was b4 kraft took over so i dont know if they're still so generous. Not going to be good for the figure on that day! ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Have a great weekend hun. Enjoy yourself as you say its not often.

Didnt know cadbury world was on the clubcard boost. Might need to save up, just used mine on the ferry to dunkirk for our centreparcs trip. Have you ever been cadbury b4? Its lethal for the choc you can bring home. Bearing in mind there were 5 of us so we all got a bag for the freebies and ended up with about 50bars of choc. This was b4 kraft took over so i dont know if they're still so generous. Not going to be good for the figure on that day! ;)

Hi Bubble, we went to Cadbury world a few years ago when the kids were younger but they said they would like to go again. I think we will go at Easter when I next go to Birmingham to visit the family. Yes I think the diet will suffer on that day! It it only cost me £10 in club card vouchers, as that gives me £40 which should be enough for me and the kids. oH won't be coming as he will be at work.

had my magic pancakes for brekkie which were lovely and just going out with the kids.

Have a lovely day. X

Hi sweetie....

hope you had a great day with the kids xx

Another weekend over. Had a great weekend, but didn't stick to plan. We were out Saturday afternoon, took the kids out on their motocross bike so ended up having bacon roll on white bread for lunch. Homemade curry and rice for dinner with 5 syns for onion Bahji and veg pakora ( Christmas nibbles that were in the freezer). Had 4glasses of wine (not too bad) but had the munchies when got home and had packet of pops and 2 packs of monster munch and matchmakers. Oops.

today was a little better, had usual cereal for fruit for breakfast, bacon, sausage(1 syn) tomato mushroom and egg for lunch, and pork, roasties and veg with gravy for dinner. I have had some fruit and 2 yoghurts but also had haribo sours and 2 chocolate cornflake bites.

will once again have to be really careful next week in order not to gain, but if I do, I will know why. I have hit that point that I always do. My main meals are fine however the snacks are my downfall at the weekend. Oh well, back to it tomorrow.

Monday is nearly over, yay! I am waiting on tenterhooks for the email confirming my sons secondary school place but nothing yet. Keep checking every 5 mins, getting impatient now!

lunch: JP, chilli, carrots, peas
dinner: pasta bake with sausage (1 syn) and half an ounce of cheese (3 syns) with salad and lighter than light mayo (1/2 syn)

snacks: tangerine, will have ML Greek yog later.

Hope everyone has had a good day.

Lindsey the secondary sch emails up the spout go into your admissions where you applied and it will be on there. X

Great no tears there then, unlike mine... x

Had a mega busy day today. Went from work to my old work to help train the new person, then dashed to school to get kids, then tesco for pancake stuff, then swimming pool for youngest sons lesson, then home, cook dinner, prepare pancake mix and now finally, sit down. OH is doing pancakes for himself and the kids and I have my oats and ML in the fridge ready for my magic pancakes.

had a green day today so that I could have the extra hex a and hex b.

lunch: JP salad, apple
dinner JP, beans and cheese with salad. Mayo (1 syn)

snacks: banana, tangerine

supper: going to have pancakes with lemon juice and sweetener.

Popping in to subscribe :)

Had a mega busy day today. Went from work to my old work to help train the new person, then dashed to school to get kids, then tesco for pancake stuff, then swimming pool for youngest sons lesson, then home, cook dinner, prepare pancake mix and now finally, sit down. OH is doing pancakes for himself and the kids and I have my oats and ML in the fridge ready for my magic pancakes.

had a green day today so that I could have the extra hex a and hex b.

lunch: JP salad, apple
dinner JP, beans and cheese with salad. Mayo (1 syn)

snacks: banana, tangerine

supper: going to have pancakes with lemon juice and sweetener.

Hey Lindsey hope your well hun :) . You seem to multitask really well with all that's going on around you, I'm sure your burning a couple of hundred calories each day :p . Your food looks really fab for today, but quiet low in calories, will that actually fill u up ? I know I would be starving with that food diary , maybe I'm just greedy :D !

Kay xx

Hey Lindsey hope your well hun :) . You seem to multitask really well with all that's going on around you, I'm sure your burning a couple of hundred calories each day :p . Your food looks really fab for today, but quiet low in calories, will that actually fill u up ? I know I would be starving with that food diary , maybe I'm just greedy :D !

Kay xx
Hi Kay, I was absolutely stuffed after my tea last night and then (because it was pancake day) had to stuff my pancakes in as well! I rolled into bed last night feeling like a beach ball! I generally get peckish late afternoon, that's when I have a banana or tangerine.

Back