Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Oh linds you'll have a real giggle. Might end up with many bruises (im still covered in blueygreen marks from the bike) but its bound to be a great time out.:)
Glad you had fun at cadbury world that warm gooey choc is the best isnt it? I love warm choc. :p
Keep us posted on your skating. Have fun. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh linds you'll have a real giggle. Might end up with many bruises (im still covered in blueygreen marks from the bike) but its bound to be a great time out.:)
Glad you had fun at cadbury world that warm gooey choc is the best isnt it? I love warm choc. :p
Keep us posted on your skating. Have fun. Xx

will do! Am looking forward to it.

Haha! Oh dear. You are a bad influence! After reading about Cadbury World I managed to go from no syns to all 15 in 5 minutes flat! :D

At least it's nearly time for bed otherwise I could do some serious damage! :D

We were each given a bag of buttons, a bar or dairy milk, a caramel and a wispa. I haven't eaten of any of those though. I bought a large bag of mis-shapes at the shop as soon as we got there and ate all of those on the way round between the three of us. It was the liquid dairy milk that finished me off, lovely but soooooo sickly. I finished it though. What a trooper!

Sounds good. Do they still do a like kids ride. I used to hate the pure coco drink was gross lol x

Hi Lindsey what time you skating? Its making me really want to try again, last time i went with my lo she was a year old strapped on those penguin things they do, (if they still do them) cor shes 11 this year. Time for another try with the 3 of them. Let us know how you get on. X

Hi all, back from ice skating, no broken bones and no wet bottom as I didn't fall over! Kids had a penguin each to help them and they were getting there in the end, although both fell over a couple of times. The boots really hurt my feet. I couldn't wait to get them off after 2 hours. Wonder if I will be able to walk tomorrow?

Glad ur all in 1 piece. Fantastic time had by all then? :)

Well, been really busy this afternoon, been shopping, cooked food to take with us (hope it freezes in time!). Cooked bolognese sauce to make a lasagna, and an arrabiata sauce for a pasta bake. Have also got wine and cake and crisps and chocolate! And baileys!!! Just going to have a shower, then will throw the last things in the van and we are off. Will not have internet so will catch up with all you lovely ladies next week. Hope you all have a great week.

Back