Total Solution My progress diary.....

Morning all!

So i've stuck with it 100% since i started back on Exante (the Monday before last). Had a great loss when i weighed in on Monday, 10.1lbs - but has a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and only 1.5 llbs off so far this week - I'm a bit disappointed!

I am drinking lots of water so i know thats not the problem and I am sticking to my 3 packs a day. I'm thinking i need some Fibre supplements or something. I read that Pysillium husk is a good option? Any advice anyone?

Have a great day! :)

Very quiet on here but I'm going to keep updating my diary as it gives me something to look back on.

So the challenge of the weekend is ahead! I'm still 100% sticking with it but it's a challenge.

Have a terrible taste in my mouth and can't stop brushing my teeth!! Hopefully it'll get better.

If there is anyone out there...How are you all doing?

How was the weekend?
Just got back home and getting everyone ready for school day tomorrow. Happy to get back in a routine. Happy also that I was able to enjoy my annual swim race without the fear of passing out in the middle of the Med! Back on it tomorrow - had a nice lunch (lebanese) and i'm not too hungry right now.

Haven't stepped on the scales either, but I've been retaining water so I don't intend to step on them until next Monday (11th) - My clothes fit well so I know there was no real consequential gain going on. So much freer than the scales! so don't let it disappoint you too much, if you've been eating your meals, everything should sort itself out soon.

Re the psyllium husks, I know people have a tendency to have constipation after a while, it may be a good idea indeed. I am currently probiotics right now so I'm not experiencing any real problems

The weekend was ok, had a few moments yesterday where I was craving something savory - but I resisted!

I am due TOM now too so let's see how that affects the scales tomorrow when I weigh in!

Glad you are back on it tomorrow... you can keep me company!!!

Here's to a great week!

So my weigh in tells me I have 4.5 llbs off this week, which means just over a stone in 2 weeks. Good incentive to make me want to keep going!

Aiming for the same loss again for the week ahead. Hope everyone else who is weighing in is happy and that you all have a great week! ;)

Hi Laura,

Have dropped in to say Hi, well done on your first two weeks losses. And staying 100%, I think I will have to really grit my teeth and give that a go, I can't help but always having good girl cheats lol.

I'm doing Cambridge, and have a diary on the pages, you can click on my name and just find my posts. I think I will take a leaf out of your very good girl attitude and attempt to go 100%,

How many products do you take a day and how many cals in each? Also you and I have practically the same stats. I'm 5ft 9, maybe a smidgen less like you but easier to round it up as only a digit or two Poss.. I think heigh ho. And I'm practically the same weight as you now 12.12 although officially weigh in for me tom.

Keep at it, you're getting brilliant numbers

Bfn

xx

Hi Laura,

Have dropped in to say Hi, well done on your first two weeks losses. And staying 100%, I think I will have to really grit my teeth and give that a go, I can't help but always having good girl cheats lol.

I'm doing Cambridge, and have a diary on the pages, you can click on my name and just find my posts. I think I will take a leaf out of your very good girl attitude and attempt to go 100%,

How many products do you take a day and how many cals in each? Also you and I have practically the same stats. I'm 5ft 9, maybe a smidgen less like you but easier to round it up as only a digit or two Poss.. I think heigh ho. And I'm practically the same weight as you now 12.12 although officially weigh in for me tom.

Keep at it, you're getting brilliant numbers

Bfn

xx
Thank you so much - Hi back to you! You look like you are doing great.

I try to stay 100% because if i don't I know i'll fall off the wagon. I'm too easily tempted and I find it harder to get started again, but once i'm in the zone, I have to stick with it. I know that if I cheat once, i'll keep cheating!!

I do Exante, 3 packs a day. Think there are around 200 calories per pack. How does the cambridge work for you - how many packs and calories per day do you have?

Yes we are the same height and around the same height - hopefully we can mutually motivate each other!!

I have a wedding on 23rd September, so I want to try and drop another 10-12 llbs by then. Then after that I will work toward my goal weight.

Hope you have a great weigh in tomorrow! :)

Lol, thanks Laura,

But I've been bad all week, I stick with only protein cheats like a boiled egg or grilled chicken or salmon.. so I stay in ketosis, but tomorrow is week 12 weigh in. I've gotta go up a step. To step 2.

So 1a is what most do, its 3 packs approx 600 cals, step 1b (what I have to do urghhh) is 4 packs as that's for men and any ladies over 5ft 8 !!

Super urghh that darn inch!!!

Step 2 is 3 packs and a 200 cal meal which is what I've kinda done throughout... naughty lol.. but helps me stay on track my good girls cheats lol..

I'll be here from infinity and beyond lol... Xmas as stillhavr a good chunk of weight to loose. Aiming for 9st 4-7lbs. It may take me a little longer but that's ok too.

xx

On Exante you can do the 3 packs Total Solution, but are supposed to have a break after about 4 weeks. That'll fit in with the time of the wedding i am going to (almost). So i plan to stick with it til then, have a few days off and then get straight back to it.... I know that getting back into it is the challenge for me. I have to remind myself that i am feeling better now than i have felt in a while!!

I will be happy if i can get to 10st or 10st 5llbs. I lost weight before and was lower than that and everyone kept telling me i was too thin! I guess it depends on your frame etc - I am not meant to be a petite girl!

Look forward to reading how you are getting on!!

xx

Last edited:
Hope everyone is getting on ok and having a good week so far.

I am still hanging on in there, determined not to give in!! :)

Morning all!

So i've stuck with it 100% since i started back on Exante (the Monday before last). Had a great loss when i weighed in on Monday, 10.1lbs - but has a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and only 1.5 llbs off so far this week - I'm a bit disappointed!

I am drinking lots of water so i know thats not the problem and I am sticking to my 3 packs a day. I'm thinking i need some Fibre supplements or something. I read that Pysillium husk is a good option? Any advice anyone?

Have a great day! :)
Hi I can't help with your question but have to say you are doing really well so far....how was the hunger and headaches when you started?

Hey Laura,

If you haven't been able to be regular, I'd suggest using benefiber or something similar in your shakes, you'll be in a routine within a couple of weeks and won't need them anymore.

You're making really good progress, drink loads of water, sometimes your body needs a break to catch-up with those losses, so with your gifted weeks losses that it's less the next week, is to be expected. It will settle, just stay positive and at it.

I'm cross I can't drop to 600 cals and 3 products, exante endorse thisnot sure why CWP won't. Heigh ho.

You're doing great lady well done

xxxx

Hi I can't help with your question but have to say you are doing really well so far....how was the hunger and headaches when you started?

Hi Shrimp,

The hunger for me wasn't a big problem in the first week but the headaches were constant! The beaches soon went though and my energy levels have gone up! I feel so much better.
My problem now is I crave something savory now and again!! I only like the shakes, bars and porridge, so nothing savory....
How are you getting on? Hope you are having a good week!

Laura

Hey Laura,

If you haven't been able to be regular, I'd suggest using benefiber or something similar in your shakes, you'll be in a routine within a couple of weeks and won't need them anymore.

You're making really good progress, drink loads of water, sometimes your body needs a break to catch-up with those losses, so with your gifted weeks losses that it's less the next week, is to be expected. It will settle, just stay positive and at it.

I'm cross I can't drop to 600 cals and 3 products, exante endorse thisnot sure why CWP won't. Heigh ho.

You're doing great lady well done

xxxx

Hello!

How is your week going?

I do drink a lot of water, don't think I could manage anymore! Things seem to be back to normal again, so haven't needed to get anything. Never heard of benefiber but if the problem returns - I'll take your advice! Thanks for that.

Hope all good with you!

Laura

Hi Laura,

Glad things have settled, also if you fancy a little savoury, go to Tesco or Sainsbury's, gets some Swiss boullion stock. CWP re packages it under there own name and charge 3 times the price lol, but it's great stock and doesn't mess up ketosis or the losses. A little something every so often.

I'm well thank you, I'm starting week 13 which is step 2 3 products and a meal, I've had some grilled chicken and boiled eggs for my meal today for lunch, and some salad then will stick to my shakes for the remainder of the day.

Haven't budged from 12:12 but pushing through. Would like to really get to 12:7 as a mini mile stone, that takes me to a total of 3 stones loss to date.

Then another 3 stones lol ;)

glad you're doing so well lady

Xx

Hi Shrimp,

The hunger for me wasn't a big problem in the first week but the headaches were constant! The beaches soon went though and my energy levels have gone up! I feel so much better.
My problem now is I crave something savory now and again!! I only like the shakes, bars and porridge, so nothing savory....
How are you getting on? Hope you are having a good week!

Laura
Hi Laura

I really only started properly on the vLCD today. I had reduced my calories over the last 10 days. It only took off 2lb ... which is ok but I would want more. I find it easy to cheet unless I commit to a site like this. No headaches today so really pleased and I have kept 2 x sachets and a bar. So fingers crossed xx

Hi Laura

I really only started properly on the vLCD today. I had reduced my calories over the last 10 days. It only took off 2lb ... which is ok but I would want more. I find it easy to cheet unless I commit to a site like this. No headaches today so really pleased and I have kept 2 x sachets and a bar. So fingers crossed xx

Hiya

You'll be fine, just stick with it! You will see the results on the scales in a few days time and it'll be worth it! :)

Hi Laura,

Glad things have settled, also if you fancy a little savoury, go to Tesco or Sainsbury's, gets some Swiss boullion stock. CWP re packages it under there own name and charge 3 times the price lol, but it's great stock and doesn't mess up ketosis or the losses. A little something every so often.

I'm well thank you, I'm starting week 13 which is step 2 3 products and a meal, I've had some grilled chicken and boiled eggs for my meal today for lunch, and some salad then will stick to my shakes for the remainder of the day.

Haven't budged from 12:12 but pushing through. Would like to really get to 12:7 as a mini mile stone, that takes me to a total of 3 stones loss to date.

Then another 3 stones lol ;)

glad you're doing so well lady

Xx

Hiya,

That's a great idea - I will get some bouillion tonight.

You are doing amazing and its great that you are so positive. When is your weigh in day? :)

Back