Total Solution My progress diary.....

Hey Laura,

I have that small pleasure every Tuesday, but I check everyday. It keeps me focused, if I need to be drinking more water etc...

And stops me from any cheats, i.e. I reduce my good girl cheats lol ;)

Seriously though, I've been more focused today, had 2 frozen chocolate tetras and 1 banana shake which wasn't a tetra pack, as well as my food, weather has defininately chilled and I will be back on the hot porridge, rice pudding and meal packs soon.

I'm glad I started the plan in the summer, as I'm kinda just getting on with it now. I'm keeping a check with my diary as I really want anyone thinking about it to see the changes which happen over the duration, I'm yet to find a diary which has done that to read so kinda wanted mine to reflect that for anyone and everyone out their.

Xxx

Morning all! Just had a sneaky peak on the scales.. 2.5 llbs off so far this week. Hopefully I'll do 4llbs by weigh in on Monday.

Have a great day!

No sneaky peeks for me this week as I don't want to have an excuse to slack off. I'll weigh myself next Monday. I don't know why but this time around, weighing doesn't feel as important. It could also be that I fit better in most of my clothes including my new coat for the season which I thought i'd get to wear the second half of this winter. :) yes to NSV!

No sneaky peeks for me this week as I don't want to have an excuse to slack off. I'll weigh myself next Monday. I don't know why but this time around, weighing doesn't feel as important. It could also be that I fit better in most of my clothes including my new coat for the season which I thought i'd get to wear the second half of this winter. :) yes to NSV!

It's a good feeling when your clothes start to fit better... especially new things! Good for you. Hope today has been ok.

2.5lb off already this week is great you are well in the zone. Hope your evening finished well

Morning All,

How is everyone today? No more sneaky peaks for me at the scales til Monday when I weigh in!

Hope you all have a fab day.

Laura

Hi Laura,

Going well, how's yours? I just looking at your previous thread, I tried to not look, but then found my self either having the odd cheat albeit good cheats, but weighing self everyday helps me stay on track, I know to up the water etc, but must say, seeing your results and determination in the last few weeks, you've given me the kick i needed to stop the good cheats too lol, so thank you very much for that :)

Xx

Hi Laura,

Going well, how's yours? I just looking at your previous thread, I tried to not look, but then found my self either having the odd cheat albeit good cheats, but weighing self everyday helps me stay on track, I know to up the water etc, but must say, seeing your results and determination in the last few weeks, you've given me the kick i needed to stop the good cheats too lol, so thank you very much for that :)

Xx

Hi SummerChic,

Yes, going well... trying to stay on track! I would love a treat but i know that i wouldn't stop with one! Thats why its better for me not to have any. I allow myslef a mid week peek at the scales, otherwise i think i would obsess.

Great feeling today, I put on a size 12 dress that i have never been able to get into. Definitely good for my motivation!!

:)

Omg that's frigging brilliant. I looking forward to the same thing. I can't wait, or I can.. lol, don't have a choice yet hahaha

Well done Laura

Xxx

Morning all,

So weigh in day this morning and 3,5 llbs off this week. Things have slowed down a bit now but also it's TOM and not sure if that will be affecting my weigh in. I'm still happy with that as it's a move in the right direction!

Aiming for the same loss this week. Fingers crossed. Hope everyone else who is weighing in is happy with what the scales say!

Have a great Monday everyone!

Taking 1 say at a time

Back