Total Solution My progress diary.....

Morning All.

So I have lost 3.5 llbs again this week, the same as last week. I'm happy with that!
Going to keep going until Friday and then I'm having the weekend off as I have a wedding on Saturday - although I will try my best to be sensible!
Hope everyone else has a great week.
Laura

Hi Laura that's great! What's your total loss now? How much do you have left?
I had a nice birthday weekend, nothing overboard, but came right back on this morning. Hope your day went well

Hi Laura that's great! What's your total loss now? How much do you have left?
I had a nice birthday weekend, nothing overboard, but came right back on this morning. Hope your day went well

I have a stone and a half off in 4 weeks, not bad eh? Going to weigh in again on Saturday morning as coming off of diet for a couple of days, then need to get straight back on it. So i have lost just over half of what i want to lose. I want to lose another stone, maybe stone and a half - I will see how i feel nearer the time. 10st 10-11 stone is ok for me as I am tall and last time i was thinner than this people kept telling me I looked ill!! So i will just see how i feel once i get another stone off.

Hope you have had a good start to the week!

ha, looking ill!
people always say that, but to me, as long as you feel good, you should be at any weight You want to be at! I'm tall too and people always say I'm looking gaunt at the top part of my healthy BMI... and i'm like "right"! I don't feel gaunt... I just start losing cheeks, but in no way does that make the rest of my body gaunt

ha, looking ill!
people always say that, but to me, as long as you feel good, you should be at any weight You want to be at! I'm tall too and people always say I'm looking gaunt at the top part of my healthy BMI... and i'm like "right"! I don't feel gaunt... I just start losing cheeks, but in no way does that make the rest of my body gaunt

I totally agree! Everyone kept telling me I was too thin, but i was never underweight. I personally remember feeling the best I had ever felt!! So lets see. I will aim for another stone off and take it from there. If i feel comfortable, I will stop and work at trying to maintain.

How has your day been?

I don't want to toot my horn too loudly but I' on track. I'm on new medication and I have to have a meal with it right before I go to bed si that I don't feel the side-effects... that means I have to push back my first meal at noon (up at 6) and second around 6pm. Not too bothered as it gives me time to drink my water early on in the day.
How are you hanging in there?

I don't want to toot my horn too loudly but I' on track. I'm on new medication and I have to have a meal with it right before I go to bed si that I don't feel the side-effects... that means I have to push back my first meal at noon (up at 6) and second around 6pm. Not too bothered as it gives me time to drink my water early on in the day.
How are you hanging in there?

Toot your horn!! It's a great feeling when you are on track and making progress.

I'm ok, have been 100% all week, but coming off plan on Saturday morning for a couple of days due to a friends wedding on Saturday and more festivities on Sunday! But then i'll be back on it.

Hope you are adapting to your new routine ok, remember health always comes first! Have a great day.

Hi Laura, I hope you have a great weekend! I look forward to reading all about it on Monday. I'm staying in this weekend, my husband took the kids to Switzerland to see his parents as my mother in law has been bugging him that she hasn't seen the children in a while. I hate for them to travel during weekends when school's in session, but it means a little peace for me, so will totally be on track...
See you Monday

Hi Laura, I hope you have a great weekend! I look forward to reading all about it on Monday. I'm staying in this weekend, my husband took the kids to Switzerland to see his parents as my mother in law has been bugging him that she hasn't seen the children in a while. I hate for them to travel during weekends when school's in session, but it means a little peace for me, so will totally be on track...
See you Monday

Hello!

I had an amazing weekend, the wedding was stunning and we partied into the wee small hours and a bit more yesterday! I tried to be as good as i could be, didn't eat too much and tried to be sensible in my choices. I did however drink a lot of champagne on Saturday, which won't help my weigh in. I'm hoping for a stay the same... o_O Had friends to take to the airport this morning and now working so I forgot to weigh myself. I will get on the scales tomorrow. I am however back on the wagon as of today.... although its a struggle getting back ito it!! I know i'll be fine in a few days, just need to persevere. Only worry is I have almost no products left, even though i ordered a week ago, still waiting for Exante to deliver hopefully tomorrow. As i am in Spain.... it seems to take forever to get here... Not like in the Uk when you get it next day.

Where do you live enlightenme2? Hope you had a relaxing weekend.

It's very quiet on here!! Hope everybody else is good :)

Hi Laura! So glad you hopped right back on. I had to threaten Exante the last 2x I order from their site. I was almost out of products so I ordered from a third party site, just unbelievable!
I "live" on the French Riviera, but spend my time traveling - be it for family reasons ( my husband's huge and very tight family is partly in Switzerland and partly Italy and we're always visiting ), for work (based here, NYC and LA), and when my kids are on vacation (2 weeks off every 6 weeks - just excessive!!) we usually make a point of visiting a new area of the globe. So it's safe to say that airports/airplanes are where I spend most of my life... and I'm truly burnt out by it. So when I get a weekend home alone, I'm like :banana_dancer:

Hi Laura! So glad you hopped right back on. I had to threaten Exante the last 2x I order from their site. I was almost out of products so I ordered from a third party site, just unbelievable!
I "live" on the French Riviera, but spend my time traveling - be it for family reasons ( my husband's huge and very tight family is partly in Switzerland and partly Italy and we're always visiting ), for work (based here, NYC and LA), and when my kids are on vacation (2 weeks off every 6 weeks - just excessive!!) we usually make a point of visiting a new area of the globe. So it's safe to say that airports/airplanes are where I spend most of my life... and I'm truly burnt out by it. So when I get a weekend home alone, I'm like :banana_dancer:

Hi enlightenme2 - Sounds like you have a busy jet setting life!! DOn't know if i could manage to juggle everything the way you clearly do!

I am still waiting on my order - the tracker said it would arrive on Monday - but it appears to still be in Madrid! Lets see if they get back to me and I receive it soon as I will have no products left as of tomorrow.....

Got back on the scales yesterday but forgot to update. I gained a 1.1llbs from my weekend festivities. Ooops - but i guess it could have been worse! I would say they are Champagne calories more than food as I tried to be sensible! Anyway, i am back on it all be it struggling - you know how it is getting back in the zone!

Hope you have a good week!

Laura :)

I went to Paris, busy as ever there! Too many people for my taste. The smells get to me as well. I consider myself lucky to live in the sunny south of France... where they cultivate the flowers for most of the world's perfumes (well at least roses and jasmin!

Contacted Exante to find out when my order would arrive and they told me that I would need to wait another 21 days before they can do anything to chase up my missing order!!! Helpful eh?

The delivery tracker says the parcel is scheduled to be delivered on time on 25th September... yet we've already gone past that date. Also says parcel is in Madrid and I'm in the Canary Islands!!

Not impressed!

How many products do you have left?
I tell ya Exante is very unreliable these days. There's no trace between Madrid and the Canaries? Maybe it's stuck in customs? Happened to me once before.
Do you have a plan B?

Back